catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    taythegibs:
    catfishbluezz:
    danielzreyes:
    catfishbluezz:
    danielzreyes:
    catfishbluezz:
    stad:
    I'm here!! Just got completely slammed and haven't been able to get to this. I'm so sorry! I can't can't thank you guys enough, I got bombed alright!! I'll post pics tonight. Oh, and uh Steve, I will find your addy and I will blow the snot out of you! Watch your back! You guys are best!
    Godo to see you here brother. We've been getting some great new members as of late and Steve is one of them. Jump right in and go....buy a cooler
    forget the cooler, go buy a calculator
    NO WAY.......my God....I can't imagine........it's baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaddddddddddddddd............ That's like...something a wife would do lol
    LOL what I was getting at is ever since I joined this forum, I forgot how to count to 5
    5? What is that????
    i forgot how to count to 3... thats all but one finger, right?
    Adn I'm working on becoming a math teacher......duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuhhhh....

Why don't we jsut all bomb the crap out of each other and call this a thread...

• Options
    mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭
    catfishbluezz:
    mmccartneydc:
    What a great bunch of guys. I just read this from front to back and it was so cool to see the discussion, and everyone keeping their heads and talking it out. I think the Newb Trading post is the answer. I got on here and was greeted whole heartedly by Noah. I asked for a sponsor and he took me on. I sent the best sticks I had at the time. Getting involved in that trade led me to want to get involved in other discussions. I've only been on here for less than a week and have already started friendships with a few of you guys. What is forgotten is that I have yet to recieve a stick, however I have already been bombed with advice, information and just general kindness. The BOTLs are the real bomb for loving this hobby and sharing it with newcomers. My sincerest thanks!
    Well Marty....sorry....Doc! You've definately got the ammo after yesterday's score to do some trading and damage. It still amazes me on every trade I get or give something I have not had. I jsut did a trade with my first sponsor and we were laughing about how many darn smokes there are out there....

You haven't had X?!?!?
    No....you haven;t had Y?!?!?!
    I'll send you one!
    No....I'll send you one
    Alas....so many cigars, so little time lol
    Thanks Carp....I mean catfish, HA! I definitely am stocking up (made another purchase today...dont tell my wife) in order to get in on some of the destruction. Problem is that Im not gonna send anything I havent smoked myself. So that being said, cough cough, I am trying more and more different cigars each day! (Had a 5 Vegas Classic Topedo tonight...delicious!)
  • Options
    bigfnstevebigfnsteve Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭
    stad:
    I'm smoking one of your lovelies right now. I must say you have good taste. Thanks again brother.
    Stad watcha smokin?
  • Options
    mmccartneydc:
    catfishbluezz:
    mmccartneydc:
    What a great bunch of guys. I just read this from front to back and it was so cool to see the discussion, and everyone keeping their heads and talking it out. I think the Newb Trading post is the answer. I got on here and was greeted whole heartedly by Noah. I asked for a sponsor and he took me on. I sent the best sticks I had at the time. Getting involved in that trade led me to want to get involved in other discussions. I've only been on here for less than a week and have already started friendships with a few of you guys. What is forgotten is that I have yet to recieve a stick, however I have already been bombed with advice, information and just general kindness. The BOTLs are the real bomb for loving this hobby and sharing it with newcomers. My sincerest thanks!
    Well Marty....sorry....Doc! You've definately got the ammo after yesterday's score to do some trading and damage. It still amazes me on every trade I get or give something I have not had. I jsut did a trade with my first sponsor and we were laughing about how many darn smokes there are out there....

You haven't had X?!?!?
    I'll send you one!
    No....I'll send you one
    Thanks Carp....I mean catfish, HA! I definitely am stocking up (made another purchase today...dont tell my wife) in order to get in on some of the destruction. Problem is that Im not gonna send anything I havent smoked myself. So that being said, cough cough, I am trying more and more different cigars each day! (Had a 5 Vegas Classic Topedo tonight...delicious!)
    Yup....that one is tasty my friend. i saw plenty of smokes I've enjoyed in your humi so you are buying right, just don't buy more than 5 packs or samplers unitl you knwo you like something. Like I said before, have one and if you don't like it....revisit in a month or so. Then if you still don't like it, trade and bomb it to someone who does. If you do....then you'll be searching for boxes.... You can always contact a ccom rep, mine is andyd@cigar.com, and they can work something up for you. Watch Sprint sale adn daily deal too...
  • Options
    taythegibstaythegibs Posts: 2,025
    catfishbluezz:
    taythegibs:
    catfishbluezz:
    danielzreyes:
    catfishbluezz:
    danielzreyes:
    catfishbluezz:
    stad:
    I'm here!! Just got completely slammed and haven't been able to get to this. I'm so sorry! I can't can't thank you guys enough, I got bombed alright!! I'll post pics tonight. Oh, and uh Steve, I will find your addy and I will blow the snot out of you! Watch your back! You guys are best!
    Godo to see you here brother. We've been getting some great new members as of late and Steve is one of them. Jump right in and go....buy a cooler
    forget the cooler, go buy a calculator
    NO WAY.......my God....I can't imagine........it's baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaddddddddddddddd............ That's like...something a wife would do lol
    LOL what I was getting at is ever since I joined this forum, I forgot how to count to 5
    5? What is that????
    i forgot how to count to 3... thats all but one finger, right?
    Adn I'm working on becoming a math teacher......duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuhhhh....

Why don't we jsut all bomb the crap out of each other and call this a thread...

im a history major w/ a teaching cert. i dont have to know how to count!
  • Options
    catfishbluezz:
    mmccartneydc:
    catfishbluezz:
    mmccartneydc:

You haven't had X?!?!?
    I'll send you one!
    No....I'll send you one
    Yup....that one is tasty my friend. i saw plenty of smokes I've enjoyed in your humi so you are buying right, just don't buy more than 5 packs or samplers unitl you knwo you like something. Like I said before, have one and if you don't like it....revisit in a month or so. Then if you still don't like it, trade and bomb it to someone who does. If you do....then you'll be searching for boxes.... You can always contact a ccom rep, mine is andyd@cigar.com, and they can work something up for you. Watch Sprint sale adn daily deal too...
    yeah, the classic is a great stick, only 5v that i have had that i didnt really enjoy was the gold maduro and even it was decent after a month. ...if i wasn't out of bombing material i'd have my sights set somewhat locally. :D
  • Options
    taythegibs:
    catfishbluezz:
    mmccartneydc:
    catfishbluezz:
    mmccartneydc:

You haven't had X?!?!?
    I'll send you one!
    No....I'll send you one
    yeah, the classic is a great stick, only 5v that i have had that i didnt really enjoy was the gold maduro and even it was decent after a month. ...if i wasn't out of bombing material i'd have my sights set somewhat locally. :D
    Thanks catfish and yep, bought the daily deal of 5V Classics today. Oh and Tay, what's your addy?
  • Options
    stadstad Posts: 396 ✭✭
    My Father Le Bijou 1922. It's a first for me. Think I'll get a box.
  • Options
    mmccartneydc:
    taythegibs:
    catfishbluezz:
    mmccartneydc:
    catfishbluezz:
    mmccartneydc:

You haven't had X?!?!?
    I'll send you one!
    No....I'll send you one
    Thanks catfish and yep, bought the daily deal of 5V Classics today. Oh and Tay, what's your addy?
    *Waves hand cause' the force is strong* you do not need to know my addy...
  • Options
    taythegibs:
    mmccartneydc:
    taythegibs:
    catfishbluezz:
    mmccartneydc:
    catfishbluezz:
    mmccartneydc:

You haven't had X?!?!?
    I'll send you one!
    No....I'll send you one
    I DO NOT NEED TO KNOW YOUR ADDY....................pm to you catfish, mwahahahahahaha!
  • Options
    stadstad Posts: 396 ✭✭
    bigfnsteve:
    stad:
    I'm smoking one of your lovelies right now. I must say you have good taste. Thanks again brother.
    Stad watcha smokin?
    My Father Le Bijou 1922. This thing is awesome!! To good to let go so I just bought a box while I typed this up.
  • Options
    mmccartneydc:
    taythegibs:
    mmccartneydc:
    taythegibs:
    catfishbluezz:
    mmccartneydc:
    catfishbluezz:
    mmccartneydc:

You haven't had X?!?!?
    I'll send you one!
    No....I'll send you one
    I DO NOT NEED TO KNOW YOUR ADDY....................pm to you catfish, mwahahahahahaha!
    dont do it catfish!
  • Options
    ******Thread saved******* Tay....I know which bathrooms your addy is spread on brosephus...
  • Options
    stad:
    My Father Le Bijou 1922. It's a first for me. Think I'll get a box.
    Awesome choice! Definitely box worthy!
  • Options
    catfishbluezz:
    ******Thread saved******* Tay....I know which bathrooms your addy is spread on brosephus...
    i thought it was only in the womenfolks bathrooms....?
  • Options
    taythegibs:
    mmccartneydc:
    taythegibs:
    mmccartneydc:
    taythegibs:
    catfishbluezz:
    mmccartneydc:
    catfishbluezz:
    mmccartneydc:

You haven't had X?!?!?
    I'll send you one!
    No....I'll send you one
    dont do it catfish!
    Nah Tay don't worry, I don't have enough sticks that I've tried myself, BUT you are definitely on the radar so watch your back!!!
  • Options
    taythegibs:
    catfishbluezz:
    Dont you know catfish uses the ladies room? Dude always sits down to go weewee
  • Options
    bigfnsteve:
    taythegibs:
    catfishbluezz:
    ah, figures.....wait...how did you get it?
  • Options
    taythegibs:
    bigfnsteve:
    taythegibs:
    catfishbluezz:
    I dunno... another brother recommended me bomb you... smoke any of`em yet? Btw do they let you take quantative thinking classes instead of math about 111? That was my saving grace.
  • Options
    0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    taythegibs:
    bigfnsteve:
    taythegibs:
    catfishbluezz:
    One would have to assume that he frequents the ladies room a lot? ROFL!!
    In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
  • Options
    bigfnsteve:
    taythegibs:
    bigfnsteve:
    taythegibs:
    catfishbluezz:
    I dunno... another brother recommended me bomb you... smoke any of`em yet? Btw do they let you take quantative thinking classes instead of math about 111? That was my saving grace.
    yeah, been through a few of them, thanks again! and i tested out of most of the math classes i would of had to take, only had to take one so far and nearly failde it, but i was one of 3 (out of 28) to pass in the end.
  • Options
    Ladies room??? I was just polishing my 1187 SteveO.... Don't make me R Kelly you after the fact lol
  • Options
    catfishbluezz:
    Ladies room??? I was just polishing my 1187 SteveO.... Don't make me R Kelly you after the fact lol
    Lmfao- i figured that would get you attention. Tay: Man i was lucky to have passed college algebra. Full on stupid with math. I could write a book on why Roosevelt was a horrible president but obviously cant add wortha damn.