Home Ratings & Reviews

Is there a Smoke 'n' Post tonight?

y2pascoey2pascoe Posts: 1,727 ✭✭
Inquiring BORKs want to know.

Comments

• jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    seems they moved it to sundays ?
  • allsmokedupallsmokedup Posts: 751 ✭✭
    Man, this is the first friday night in while where I'm able to smoke and there's nothing planned? It doesn't seem like there's anything planned for Sunday either. I don't see any threads about it...
  • oldsoulrevivaloldsoulrevival Posts: 632 ✭✭
    sry i didn't do anything tonight - It's finals time, so I've just been elsewhere, mentally. You guys are more than welcome to take it over for Sunday.
  • OchoZachoOchoZacho Posts: 1,471
    What shall we do Sunday fellas? 8:00 again? DPG blue? Jamie Garcia? Undercrown? no.9? I'm open for suggestions - oh, and I'm in of course!
    Here is what everyone voted on, and they are all tied for the next smoke:

5 vegas triple a,

Cohiba Puro Dominicana,

Don Pepin Blue,

MOW Armada,

MOW Ruination,

Montecristo MN,

Oliva Serie V,

Padron 1926,

• bigharpoonbigharpoon Posts: 2,963 ✭✭✭
    I'd be down for a AAA, DPG Blue, Ruination or V.
  • BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    I have all of those except the 1926 and the Monte... so I'm down for whatever...
  • amz1301amz1301 Posts: 1,299
    bigharpoon:
    I'd be down for a AAA, DPG Blue, Ruination or V.
    Any of these will work for me too.
  • The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    well lets decide,today???? Im good with all of those mentioned,, EDIT,,,, I vote for the Armada, AAA or DPG blue,, in that order
    I have all but the Monte, 5 vegas and Cohiba. My first vote would be the DPG blue.
    Doesn't matter to me. Whatever everyone has. I have all except the Monte.
    Looks like DPG blue gets it. If this doesn't work for everyone, we can try something else.
  • HeavyHeavy Posts: 1,591 ✭✭✭
    I think I have one DPG Blue left, but it's a demi tasse. Hopefully I can join in on this one, but I bet I'll get finished with my smoke before anyone else! lol
    Hmmm, which one tonight. Lancero with very noticeable cello yellowing or Generosos dated 5/18/11.

amz1301:
    Hmmm, which one tonight. Lancero with very noticeable cello yellowing or Generosos dated 5/18/11.

Since I might actually be able to join you fellas tonight, do the lancero! I want to know what it's like because I have never had, nor never seen one before.
    I'm going with a Churchill that doesn't have even a trace of blue left on the band.
    OchoZacho:
    I'm going with a Churchill that doesn't have even a trace of blue left on the band.
    Are you implying it has a lot of age? if so, how much?
    oldsoulrevival:
    OchoZacho:
    Are you implying it has a lot of age? if so, how much?
    Yep, it has a little over 2 years on it. They are funny like that, the label actually turns green when they get close to a year.

20 minutes in and I am always shocked at how well these age!
    Thought I had a blue to keep me company with studying tonight... i didnt. Dammit! Instead I am smoking an Avo Heritage, but Ill be watching to see your thoughts.
    Love the Heritage. I'm into the 2nd 3rd, and with the age, the spice really gets toned down, not gone but toned down and a creamy meld comes into play. Really enjoying it.
    Incredible leather taste to it.
    Ive only had 2 Blue labels, and I really enjoyed them both times. It's just a great cigar all around. I felt like nothing stood out as blowing me away, just that it was a very well balanced, perfectly blended cigar, and for the price, what more could you want?

In other news, I might have a new top 10 cigar. This Avo is incredible
    Hahaha, nice! Most don't like the Heritage if they like other AVO's. I'm different. Only had the Heritage and I'm good with that!
    Just fired up the lancero over here. Perfect draw, lots of smoke and a little spice on the lips and tongue.
    OchoZacho:
    Hahaha, nice! Most don't like the Heritage if they like other AVO's. I'm different. Only had the Heritage and I'm good with that!
    Any idea why? It's a great cigar, imo. great burn (it fixed the tunneling on its own and is now razor sharp), great flavor, and pairs well with a Bordeaux lol
    matter of opinion I suppose
    amz1301:
    Just fired up the lancero over here. Perfect draw, lots of smoke and a little spice on the lips and tongue.
    excited to hear how it turns out
    Bought an inch in and I feel like the spice has already mellowed out. Never had one ROTT to compare. This one has some age on it. Not sure how much though.

• bearbbearb Posts: 1,128 ✭✭✭
    cant join in with anything DPG tonight...I am at my parents house and have a pretty limited supply holed up in my old room....any suggestions that are close?? kinda reminds me how much I miss those DPG top 25 samplers that they used to have with the 5x that tat, blue, blacks and something else if I remember right..and priced right @ $39.95 i believe it was