Home General Discussion
Options

Just got engaged!!

gaberoxgaberox Posts: 824
So as some of you know my lady of 7 years unexpectedly left me back in March. As crushed as I was turns out she was even more miserable than myself, as we talked things over a few weeks ago I found out it was my fear of marriage and kids that pushed her away. After a horrible spring in which my supposed best friends robbed me of all my savings and my cigars while we were seperated. I came to realize whats truely improtant in life. Family and the love of my life. So I popped the question and we couldnt be more excited to get married. The bad news is my financial aid for college wont be approved till next semester so I will be ultra broke but that money stress will not be so bad when I know I have such an amazing woman to spend my life with. So who wants to celebrate lol?

Comments

• Options
    ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    Congratulations, brother! I wish you both many yrs of happiness!
  • Options
    GreenMachineGreenMachine Posts: 483
    That is fantastic!!!!!! I hope you have many years filled with joy!!!! GRATZ!!!!!!!
  • Options
    Medic45Medic45 Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭
    Congrats brother !!!!
  • Options
    VisionVision Posts: 7,794 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congrats! To many years of happiness.
  • Options
    SmokindaddySmokindaddy Posts: 1,107
    Congrats, wish you guys lots of happiness
  • Options
    Thanks guys smoke somethin good for me to help celebrate!!!
  • Options
    stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    Awesome man!!!

Congrats big time.

• Options
    taythegibstaythegibs Posts: 2,025
    Congrats! sounds like things are getting much better for ya!!
  • Options
    JonnysmokesJonnysmokes Posts: 48
    Congrats pal. The best decision I ever made was to get married.
  • Options
    y2pascoey2pascoe Posts: 1,727 ✭✭
    Congratulations. Now stock up on smokes, booze and canned goods and lock yourself inside a tool shed until the day of the wedding. You'll thank me later.
  • Options
    StreaterStreater Posts: 293
    BADA$$ Man! I married my best friend and the love of my life last July. Marriage is AWESOME! It's so much different than just living together. It's much more intimate. Life is good, Bro. Congrats!
  • Options
    seagarloverseagarlover Posts: 437
    Gaberbox, This is SEAGARLOVER. I would love to help U out while U are getting your life back in order, and "CONGRATS" by the way. as I was saying I would love nothing more than to send U some CGARS to enjoy, not only to smoke but to ease the financial part of CGARS. I want to do this. if you want to take me up on my offer I will send you my E-Mail in private so you can reply off of it and I will have your address if you don't mind. But please let this be my gift to you, that is a great love story, my wife loves it.
  • Options
    The SniperThe Sniper Posts: 3,910
    ... and another one gone and another one gone, another on bites the dust!

LOL Just kidding brother - CONGRATULATIONS!!!

• Options
    Gray4linesGray4lines Posts: 4,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congratulations! Enjoy every second of it, man! I wish you the best! Remember, money is never worth fighting over. Just plan it out, and you'll be good to go. Marriage is a true blessing, so Congrats again!
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Options
    Gaetano7890Gaetano7890 Posts: 800 ✭✭✭
    Always rember my friend that you can be happy and poor especially if your in love but being alone and rich is not what it seems. Good luck and congrats.
  • Options
    BombayBombay Posts: 1,207
    Congrats!
  • Options
    mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭
    Toombes:
    Congratulations, brother! I wish you both many yrs of happiness!
    +1 Congrats, best move of my life!!!
  • Options
    mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭
    Streater:
    BADA$$ Man! I married my best friend and the love of my life last July. Marriage is AWESOME! It's so much different than just living together. It's much more intimate. Life is good, Bro. Congrats!
    I got married last year in July also, what day?
  • Options
    skweekzskweekz Posts: 2,279 ✭✭✭
    Awesome! congrats brother! Count me in for celebrating..
  • Options
    ShotgunJohnShotgunJohn Posts: 1,545 ✭✭
    Congrats brother marriage is the best. Best of luck.
  • Options
    NOBLE 6NOBLE 6 Posts: 34
    Congrats!
  • Options
    JHeweyJHewey Posts: 2,421 ✭✭✭
    Congrats man
  • Options
    rwheelwrightrwheelwright Posts: 3,296
    ShotgunJohn:
    ...marriage is the best...
    Don't lie to the poor guy!

I have a feeling I will be next! Can't say more.
  • Options
    robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    NICE! Congrats Bro!
  • Options
    marineatbn03marineatbn03 Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭
    Congrats!! Let the ride begin
  • Options
    ShotgunJohnShotgunJohn Posts: 1,545 ✭✭
    rwheelwright:
    ShotgunJohn:
    ...marriage is the best...
    Don't lie to the poor guy!

I have a feeling I will be next! Can't say more.
    Hey my wife buys cigars for me and always tells me to call "The Beard" when something new comes out. She is also a good sammich maker, loves guns, so marriage is good.
  • Options
    StreaterStreater Posts: 293
    mmccartneydc:
    Streater:
    I got married last year in July also, what day?
    7/7/11 you?
  • Options
    The comedy in this thread is off the charts and I dont laugh easily. Thanks so much everybody for the well wishes, I love this forum.
  • Options
    Roberto99Roberto99 Posts: 1,077
    Nicely done! That communication between the two of you that you described... keep it up!
  • Options
    seagarloverseagarlover Posts: 437
    Gaberbox, Sent out a few sticks your way, please let me know when U receive so I know U gotem I will continue to send U a few CGARS until U get back in a good place. ENJOY, Chris G. (SEAGARLOVER) Photobucket SITTIN BY THE POOL PICKEN OUT SOME MORE STICKS TO SEND YOUR WAY