Home General Discussion
Options

Just got engaged!!

2»

Comments

• Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    CONGRATS BRO!!!!!
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    rzamanrzaman Posts: 2,650 ✭✭✭
    Congrats!
  • Options
    rwheelwrightrwheelwright Posts: 3,296
    ShotgunJohn:
    rwheelwright:
    ShotgunJohn:
    ...marriage is the best...
    Don't lie to the poor guy!

I have a feeling I will be next! Can't say more.
    Hey my wife buys cigars for me and always tells me to call "The Beard" when something new comes out. She is also a good sammich maker, loves guns, so marriage is good.
    Yeah, my girl is cool too. She bought me Davidoffs when we first started dating and she got me a new Xikar punch, dual flame with punch and a box each of GoF Serie B. Can't complain. Oh and she got me a single each of GoF Serie B for xmas along with another Movado.
  • Options
    gaberoxgaberox Posts: 824
    seagarlover:
    Gaberbox, Sent out a few sticks your way, please let me know when U receive so I know U gotem I will continue to send U a few CGARS until U get back in a good place. ENJOY, Chris G. (SEAGARLOVER) Photobucket SITTIN BY THE POOL PICKEN OUT SOME MORE STICKS TO SEND YOUR WAY
    Hey bud I super appreciate it. I usually try to avoid getting bombed cause I don't feel I've spread enough around myself. But like I said who can resist a wedding gift? Plus I'm down to about 5 cigars ouch lol. Humi hasn't looked like that in a while.
  • Options
    Well, I can officially post in here now. I got engaged earlier today. Must be something to with Cigars and May. I make that three of us so far?
  • Options
    Gray4linesGray4lines Posts: 4,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    rwheelwright:
    Well, I can officially post in here now. I got engaged earlier today. Must be something to with Cigars and May. I make that three of us so far?
    Congrats! I've been married for 2 weeks now. Enjoy it!! I sure have.
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Options
    Gray4lines:
    rwheelwright:
    Congrats! I've been married for 2 weeks now. Enjoy it!! I sure have.
    Thanks man!
  • Options
    RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    Congrats Brother, glad things have turned for the better. And Congrats to the rest of you guys in the same boat, lol.