Options

I just can't bring myself to smoke it.

2»

Comments

• Options
    armaes8armaes8 Posts: 279
    aeon_spiral@yahoo.com:
    armaes8:
    I find myself doing the same with the Reqonquista, and the Cain F Lancero.
    Why save the cain f lancero? My b&m has 3 boxes left still you could always get more. They maybe short runs but I think I'm the only 1 in ohio who buys em

really I haven't been able to find them anywhere. I bought a box of 10 and only have 3 left.
  • Options
    If I woulda known that I woulda threw a coule in man. Btw did that make it there today?
  • Options
    chrisd56chrisd56 Posts: 77
    I have an Opux x that Carlo Fuente gave me at the big smoke in 1997 still in my humidor, at the time it was not yet released torpedo...dam i have to smoke that thing!!!
  • Options
    jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    I don't mind smoking anything in my stash. The only thing is, I only smoke my super premos with good friends. Too bad one friend moved to New York (that dill weed)
  • Options
    StreaterStreater Posts: 293
    I love cigars... That is all.

• Options
    The SniperThe Sniper Posts: 3,910
    jliu:
    I don't mind smoking anything in my stash. The only thing is, I only smoke my super premos with good friends. Too bad one friend moved to New York (that dill weed)
    Move your narrow a$$ back to Mizzou-RAH where you belong and we'll smoke every last one of them together brother! :-)

• Options
    mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭
    Streater:
    I love cigars... That is all.

LOL, awesome randomness!!!
  • Options
    The SniperThe Sniper Posts: 3,910
    I do this, mostly for sentimental reasons...

- The "best" cigar in the first CotM package I ever received

- Certain cigars that Ive picked up in B&M's over the years, because they remind me of that place and that moment in time.

... but sometimes for scarcity reasons (which I suppose mostly tie into the sentimentality thing too)...

- One each of both the original CCom Forum blends someone was kind enough to gift me with. There's NEVER going to be any more of these made, and Im fortunate enough to have them.

- A cigar that someone gifted me, which was a prototype for a recent new launch that was given to him by the blender himself. Yeah, the new line is out there to be had easily, but a prototype of it from BEFORE it went into production? Thats the stuff right there boys. And someone thought enough of me to share that with me.

There are several of these types of sticks in a 40ct humidor all by themselves, and each one makes me smile every time I look at them. :-)

• Options
    jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    The Sniper:
    jliu:
    Move your narrow a$$ back to Mizzou-RAH where you belong and we'll smoke every last one of them together brother! :-)

Did you just say that I have a flat butt? I do full barbell squats thank you very much! When I go visit (hopefully later on in the summer), you can be SURE I will bring some amazing sticks for us to smoke.
  • Options
    HaybletHayblet Posts: 2,429 ✭✭✭
    I have a few cigars I'm not afraid to smoke, but don't really want to due to the fact you can't get em anymore... well some anyways. 1: Pre-Release Dirty Rat (gifted by Steve Saka himself at last years C-fest) 2: AVO LE 04 (probably impossible to find), and 3: LE Davidoff from a few years back (had 2 though this is most likely to be smoked) I do still have 1 Original Run of Diesel which will hit 3 or 4 years this October (one of few dated sticks I have)
  • Options
    HaybletHayblet Posts: 2,429 ✭✭✭
    Oh and an Opus X Love Affair gifted by PsychoSJG (or Bigfoot as we call em) which is close to 3 years now