Home General Discussion
Options

The pusher man

2»

Comments

• Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    madurofan:
    LMAO yea I don't knwo if the title of most posts on ccom is a great thing. I definetly don't want to race, that was just a joke on them talking about me passing you, you're about to whip the crap out of me bc I'll be completely offline for 10 days come friday. I do think it'd be cool for them to try to guess which of us hits 1000 first and the day it happens and everyone in the thread bombs the winner. Come on kuz its all in good fun.
    i have a vacation in about 10 days too. though im only gone 5 days.... hmmmmmm
  • Options
    urbinourbino Posts: 4,517
    Aha! You two are the same person.
  • Options
    in that case we, i mean, I am already at 1000 posts. we, er, "I" rule!!

no we are not the same person.
  • Options
    madurofanmadurofan Posts: 6,219 ✭✭✭
    LOL, yea definetly not the same person. I mean come on I'd never claim to be from Ohio, HAHA. Just kidding kuz.
  • Options
    kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    I've suspected that for awhile now. The truth has finally come out Maduzi16fan
  • Options
    That would be sad very,very sad.
  • Options
    madurofan:
    That would be sad very,very sad.
    not for the cigar collection...
  • Options
    Good thinking. If we put our collections together ... lets open a B&M lol.
  • Options
    urbino:
    Hee. I was wondering how long it would take for someone to ask about that. It's a complete, grammatical sentence. Check it out:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Buffalo_buffalo_Buffalo_buffalo_buffalo_buffalo_Buffalo_buffalo
    Does anyone else get this weird sense sometimes when they read/hear a word they know is spelled/pronounced a certain way but for some reason you see it and could swear it's not? Reading the word buffalo so many times in a row just did that to me.
  • Options
    urbino:
    Hee. I was wondering how long it would take for someone to ask about that. It's a complete, grammatical sentence. Check it out:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Buffalo_buffalo_Buffalo_buffalo_buffalo_buffalo_Buffalo_buffalo
    to put the word filter to work: *** ***ing ***ers

edit. the word filter didnt get the last two, kinda ruined the joke. i went back and changed it by hand.
  • Options
    Ha. Kinda makes your eyes cross, doesn't it?
  • Options
    urbino:
    Ha. Kinda makes your eyes cross, doesn't it?
    The worst part is that when that happens, I can never figure out how I think it should be spelled.
  • Options
    It's probably spelled just like it sounds, but that doesn't help me because I've never heard a buffalo.