Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Mystery Stick Game

Comments

• Options
    Poker_SlobPoker_Slob Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭✭✭
    So now i am on to stick C. Pre-light, it is a beautiful looking cigar, much like the last one. Dark brown corojo wrapper is my guess. No soft spots, firm roll, and minimal veins. It starts of slightly earthy with a little spice through the nose. Once again, it did not have much in the way of changes to it. It had a perfect burn, was well balanced, and coated the palette with a thick woodsy smoke and a long finish. I can only guess that this is a Pepin blend.Not spicy enough for an Aroma de Cuba. An MB III? Don't think so. Padilla '68? I am going to have to guess the someone is tryiung to trick me. My guess is going to have to be...5 Vegas Miami.
  • Options
    The last one was a Tatuaje Havana VI. It was fun reading the reviews, now it's your turn!
  • Options
    Good job on calling Pepin on it though!
  • Options
    Thanks for letting me play. It was a real interesting game. Alright Gentlemen...Who Is Next?
  • Options
    Duder2Duder2 Posts: 926
    Poker Slob:
    Thanks for letting me play. It was a real interesting game. Alright Gentlemen...Who Is Next?
    Me! I've been wanting to do this again for a while now! Pm sent...
  • Options
    Sandman1amSandman1am Posts: 2,567
    Duder2:
    Poker Slob:
    Me! I've been wanting to do this again for a while now! Pm sent...
    Damn was hoping to get in on this! Oh well Duder beat me to it....next time. Hey Duder I'm sending you a PM now.
  • Options
    Joeyjoe21_8Joeyjoe21_8 Posts: 2,048
    ok guys I was sent 3 sticks with ABC written on them from also part of my bigass bomb u guys hit me with...may take me a couple weeks to get to though just a fyi
  • Options
    Damn it! That was from me, but it was supposed to be part of Tony's bomb going overseas. I sent out 4 bombs that day, and got the friggin addresses mixed up. LOL!!! Well J, do you want to play now...or should I send Duder some sticks. Or we can play 2 at the same time. F#&k it...I'll send duder some sticks anyway! Man, I knew I screwed something up on those bombs. I'll get the sticks in the mail tomorrow my friend.
  • Options
    RedtailhawkozRedtailhawkoz Posts: 2,915
    Poker Slob:
    Damn it! That was from me, but it was supposed to be part of Tony's bomb going overseas. I sent out 4 bombs that day, and got the friggin addresses mixed up. LOL!!! Well J, do you want to play now...or should I send Duder some sticks. Or we can play 2 at the same time. F#&k it...I'll send duder some sticks anyway! Man, I knew I screwed something up on those bombs. I'll get the sticks in the mail tomorrow my friend.

ROTFLMAO! The MAD BOMBER ! LOL S.H.I.T Happens I guess!
  • Options
    lol i can give it a shot....im not the best at it but i can give it a try my friend! lol
  • Options
    Cool! I love this game (even though I suck at it)! I think we can both go, it's been done before :^)
  • Options
    Duder2:
    Cool! I love this game (even though I suck at it)! I think we can both go, it's been done before :^)
    Does that mean you guys send 2 package to the same person or 2 packages to dif . people??? I'd def say give me the packages and I will pass them on to the next guy.
  • Options
    Sandman1am:
    Duder2:
    Does that mean you guys send 2 package to the same person or 2 packages to dif . people??? I'd def say give me the packages and I will pass them on to the next guy.
    So, it looks like Tom accidentally sent a mystery package to Joe. Since I responded on this thread in the normal fashion, he is going to send me a package as well and we will both get to smoke them and play the game. To keep it simple, since I was the one who responded in the thread, I will be the one to send out the next mystery mooch package and Tony (Sandman) can be my mystery mooch. Sound good?
    In fact it's looking like the timing will probably be about right so that I can just give Tony his mystery sticks when he comes this way for the herf in a few weeks. Any objections?
  • Options
    To make this really interesting, I'll send you the same 3 sticks. Any stick wagers on who is the closest?
  • Options
    that sounds good...ill give you the reign on sending out the next package...but here is what ill do to make it fair, ill just bomb someone with 3 sticks here who has been active in this game since i did get a extra 3 sticks randomly! lol.... I will smoke one of the sticks tonight
  • Options
    Duder2:
    Sandman1am:
    Duder2:
    So, it looks like Tom accidentally sent a mystery package to Joe. Since I responded on this thread in the normal fashion, he is going to send me a package as well and we will both get to smoke them and play the game. To keep it simple, since I was the one who responded in the thread, I will be the one to send out the next mystery mooch package and Tony (Sandman) can be my mystery mooch. Sound good?
    In fact it's looking like the timing will probably be about right so that I can just give Tony his mystery sticks when he comes this way for the herf in a few weeks. Any objections?
    I like this idea save some $ on postage!!!! I can tell this is going to be an awesome trip and Herf. Maybe I will smoke one that day and give you my review in person. And Joeyjoe I will take those extra sticks J/K
  • Options
    You should get your sticks on Friday or Saturday. I sent you the same ones as Joe got. If he can hold off with the reviews for a day or two, this should make this round more interesting than before.
  • Options
    Poker Slob:
    You should get your sticks on Friday or Saturday. I sent you the same ones as Joe got. If he can hold off with the reviews for a day or two, this should make this round more interesting than before.
    Nice a smoke off!!!! I wonder who will be closer with their guesses?
  • Options
    I got 5 sticks on Duder if you're up for it? I'll PM you what they are if you want to make it more interesting.
  • Options
    Poker Slob:
    I got 5 sticks on Duder if you're up for it? I'll PM you what they are if you want to make it more interesting.
    OK send me the PM
  • Options
    Uh oh, now the pressure is on!
  • Options
    TatuajeVITatuajeVI Posts: 2,378
    A smoke off! That's awesome.
  • Options
    Ok, got Tom's package today. I want to wait a day or 2 to let them rest, but my curiosity says smoke stick A tonight. What do you think Joe?
  • Options
    go for it!
  • Options
    Meh, too late now. Had a Diesel, I'll go for it tomorrow.
  • Options
    Well gentleman, this should be interesting. Heads-up competition...this is freakin' great! No pressure to do well, just the entire forum watching. Good luck to you both, these are gonna be tough sticks to guess.
  • Options
    lol....did we get the same 3 sticks? I can do a cigar tonight if u want...I smoked a nub maduro last night while drinking...by end of night, puking lol....
  • Options
    Joeyjoe21_8:
    lol....did we get the same 3 sticks? I can do a cigar tonight if u want...I smoked a nub maduro last night while drinking...by end of night, puking lol....
    Yup, same sticks. I was thinking stick A tonight...I already have an idea of what it is by the looks of it, but we'll see...
  • Options
    sounds good...stick A it is...ill post up a review once im done tonight..
  • Options
    Hey guys WAIT!!!! We have a judge for the smoke off. Tat6 aka Phil (on pokerslobs request) has agreed to judge the smoke off as a impartial 3rd party. What he would like is for you guys to send him your reviews and guesses to his PM 1st then he can look at them then post them after. This will keep it on the up and up. There is a 5 stick wager between pokerslob and I. Mr Slob took 1st pick with duder and I agreed that Joey will smoke the competition. So no pressure at all Joey!!!! PM to both of you Mr. Slob and Tat.