Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Sniper I have offended thee

I repent my sins. Forgive me please?????

Comments

• marineatbn03marineatbn03 Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭
    WTH is that donkey appendage?
  • jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    you called him fat? he bombed you b/c you stated the obvious? jk Glen. you're not fat. just big boned (like me)
  • BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    LMAO
  • VisionVision Posts: 8,255 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Puros Indios makes Nine Irons?
  • jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jliu:
    you called him fat? he bombed you b/c you stated the obvious? jk Glen. you're not fat. just big boned (like me)

Jiunny, you Noob, I thought you said you were a Chinese midget. Try to keep your stories straight, wouldja? You're confoozing us oldfarts. So you're....what? A big-boned Chinese midget??? :-)
  • DirewolfDirewolf Posts: 3,493
    jlmarta:
    jliu:

Jiunny, you Noob, I thought you said you were a Chinese midget. Try to keep your stories straight, wouldja? You're confoozing us oldfarts. So you're....what? A big-boned Chinese midget??? :-)
    He's the Andre the Giant of Asian midgets.
  • scarlinscarlin Posts: 1,592
    Ha, that severed horse $@#% is funny.
    Direwolf:
    jlmarta:
    jliu:

Bwahahaha!! I'm beginning to understand. LOL
  • jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    jlmarta:
    Direwolf:
    jlmarta:
    jliu:

Bwahahaha!! I'm beginning to understand. LOL
    Doh! hands caught in the soy sauce jar!
  • RedtailhawkozRedtailhawkoz Posts: 2,915
    Not the Dreaded Puros Indian 18 Incher John Holmes Cigar! He Bombed me with one a long time agao and I had knowehre to keep it and I store it in my B&Ms Humidor..... which reminds me...... Thats i NEED TO SMOKE THAT F^*&#^)_ On Fathers Day! LOL
  • RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    This is too funny, nice wake up call to him Mr. Glen. Guess you learn that lesson on name calling, lol.
  • The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    Vision:
    Puros Indios makes Nine Irons?
    More like a sand wedge,,,lol,,hadnt ever seen that before..Nice Hit Rick enjoy Mr Direwolf
  • ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    Redtailhawkoz:
    Not the Dreaded Puros Indian 18 Incher John Holmes Cigar! He Bombed me with one a long time agao and I had knowehre to keep it and I store it in my B&Ms Humidor..... which reminds me...... Thats i NEED TO SMOKE THAT F^*&#^)_ On Fathers Day! LOL

Dude, you'll have to get someone to stand across the room to light it for you!
    BTW, Glen, you're not fat. Just a little fluffy like me... Awesome pimp smack, bro!
    RCY Cigars:
    This is too funny, nice wake up call to him Mr. Glen. Guess you learn that lesson on name calling, lol.
    He might not be fat but damn he can throw some weight around
  • 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,409 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jlmarta:
    jliu:

Think bowling-ball with a big-ass mouth full of the same stuff that comes out of his backside ;)
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
    90+ Irishman:
    jlmarta:
    jliu:

Think bowling-ball with a big-ass mouth full of the same stuff that comes out of his backside ;)

Oooooooh! I'm sure glad it wasn't me who said that.....LOL
  • letsgowithbobletsgowithbob Posts: 677 ✭✭
    jlmarta:
    jliu:

?

lets play guess which one's Jiunn
    Photobucket
  • The SniperThe Sniper Posts: 3,910
    Fat jokes are hurtful. Direwolf just found out how bad they hurt. LOL Thought about using the spray bottle to the face, but decided to go with the rolled up newspaper to the rump instead. BAD WOLF! BAD!

A shout out to Andy D. at CCom, who gave good advice on "fat sticks" to use for rolled up newspapers, and giggled like a little kid doing something he knows he shouldnt the entire time I was placing the order.

Enjoy the sticks sir. :-D

90+ Irishman:
    jlmarta:
    jliu:

That line BETTER have been meant for Juinn Brett, or Im gonna come at you with something a little more substantial than a frozen pineapple or piece of fruit mister! LOL

• RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    The Sniper:
    90+ Irishman:
    jlmarta:
    jliu:

That line BETTER have been meant for Juinn Brett, or Im gonna come at you with something a little more substantial than a frozen pineapple or piece of fruit mister! LOL

As much as I don't want to start anything, lol. I think he meant that for you you Mr. Glen. You would think he of all people would no better....
  • Roberto99Roberto99 Posts: 1,077
    RCY Cigars:
    The Sniper:
    90+ Irishman:
    jlmarta:
    jliu:

As much as I don't want to start anything, lol. I think he meant that for you you Mr. Glen. You would think he of all people would no better....
    lolLOLlol!
  • jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Sniper:
    Fat jokes are hurtful. Direwolf just found out how bad they hurt. LOL Thought about using the spray bottle to the face, but decided to go with the rolled up newspaper to the rump instead. BAD WOLF! BAD!

A shout out to Andy D. at CCom, who gave good advice on "fat sticks" to use for rolled up newspapers, and giggled like a little kid doing something he knows he shouldnt the entire time I was placing the order.

LOLolol. poor woofy.
    looks like you're really in the "dog house" now?
    haha

(oh my that was an awful joke)

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

jgibv:
    The Sniper:

LOLolol. poor woofy.
    haha

Watch it Johnny 5.. Might have to break the no disassemble rule lol
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    jliu:
    are you sure? i mean Hermies is just fat:

just sayin...
  • jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Direwolf:
    jgibv:
    The Sniper:

LOLolol. poor woofy.
    haha

Johnny5: "Beautiful animal... canine... dog... mutt."

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

jgibv:
    Direwolf:
    jgibv:
    The Sniper:

LOLolol. poor woofy.
    haha

Johnny5: "Beautiful animal... canine... dog... mutt."
    LMAO
  • deejmemixxdeejmemixx Posts: 3,084 ✭✭
    Direwolf:
    RCY Cigars:
    I actually liked the puros... nothing to write home about but as far as a cheap stick goes its not to shabby.... that however would make Long Dong Silver shiver in fear.
    deejmemixx:
    Direwolf:
    RCY Cigars:
    I actually liked the puros... nothing to write home about but as far as a cheap stick goes its not to shabby.... that however would make Long Dong Silver shiver in fear.
    Memixx! Change that horrid, Godforsaken, nightmare inducing avatar or Christ as my witness you're next!!!

• MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,592 ✭✭✭✭
    The Sniper:
    deejmemixx:
    Direwolf:
    RCY Cigars:
    Memixx! Change that horrid, Godforsaken, nightmare inducing avatar or Christ as my witness you're next!!!

That is pretty bad, dude cmon!!!!
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,409 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Roberto99:
    RCY Cigars:
    The Sniper:
    90+ Irishman:
    jlmarta:
    jliu:

lolLOLlol!
    Hahahahahahahah..... Wow I got some good laughs from that one! Glen as much as I'd LOVE to lead you on and send a shot or two your way it ain't in me to do that lol.... It was actually meant for June (like the month Jiunn) and his short and wide midget self lmao
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."