• jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    90+ Irishman:
    Roberto99:
    RCY Cigars:
    The Sniper:
    90+ Irishman:
    jlmarta:
    jliu:
    you called him fat? he bombed you b/c you stated the obvious? jk Glen. you're not fat. just big boned (like me)

Jiunny, you Noob, I thought you said you were a Chinese midget. Try to keep your stories straight, wouldja? You're confoozing us oldfarts. So you're....what? A big-boned Chinese midget??? :-)
    Think bowling-ball with a big-ass mouth full of the same stuff that comes out of his backside ;)
    That line BETTER have been meant for Juinn Brett, or Im gonna come at you with something a little more substantial than a frozen pineapple or piece of fruit mister! LOL

As much as I don't want to start anything, lol. I think he meant that for you you Mr. Glen. You would think he of all people would no better....
    lolLOLlol!
    Hahahahahahahah..... Wow I got some good laughs from that one! Glen as much as I'd LOVE to lead you on and send a shot or two your way it ain't in me to do that lol.... It was actually meant for June (like the month Jiunn) and his short and wide midget self lmao
    Irish, I just wanted to take this opportunity to thank you for your enormous contributions to this forum. I hope that someday we can band together and herf at a wonderful cigar lounge. Thank you.
  • 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,409 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jliu:
    90+ Irishman:
    Roberto99:
    RCY Cigars:
    The Sniper:
    90+ Irishman:
    jlmarta:
    jliu:
    you called him fat? he bombed you b/c you stated the obvious? jk Glen. you're not fat. just big boned (like me)

Jiunny, you Noob, I thought you said you were a Chinese midget. Try to keep your stories straight, wouldja? You're confoozing us oldfarts. So you're....what? A big-boned Chinese midget??? :-)
    Think bowling-ball with a big-ass mouth full of the same stuff that comes out of his backside ;)
    That line BETTER have been meant for Juinn Brett, or Im gonna come at you with something a little more substantial than a frozen pineapple or piece of fruit mister! LOL

As much as I don't want to start anything, lol. I think he meant that for you you Mr. Glen. You would think he of all people would no better....
    lolLOLlol!
    Hahahahahahahah..... Wow I got some good laughs from that one! Glen as much as I'd LOVE to lead you on and send a shot or two your way it ain't in me to do that lol.... It was actually meant for June (like the month Jiunn) and his short and wide midget self lmao
    Irish, I just wanted to take this opportunity to thank you for your enormous contributions to this forum. I hope that someday we can band together and herf at a wonderful cigar lounge. Thank you.
    Well Jiunn thank you VERY much for such kind words, and I'd really enjoy being able to herf and have some smokes one day, if you're ever in the Colorado vacinity let me know so we can meet up bro! Your still a SNOOB but a good guy and brother none the less ;)
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • armaes8armaes8 Posts: 279
    90+ Irishman:
    jliu:
    90+ Irishman:
    Roberto99:
    RCY Cigars:
    The Sniper:
    90+ Irishman:
    jlmarta:
    jliu:

lolLOLlol!
    Well Jiunn thank you VERY much for such kind words, and I'd really enjoy being able to herf and have some smokes one day, if you're ever in the Colorado vacinity let me know so we can meet up bro! Your still a SNOOB but a good guy and brother none the less ;)

Yeah June, Jiunn, Juinn,(like the month) If you are ever in Colorado, we would love to meet you. BTW I think that cigar in the picture might be taller than you!
  • DirewolfDirewolf Posts: 3,493
    Quote killer!