Home Cigar 101

The Shapes

Comments

• urbinourbino Posts: 4,517
    madurofan:
    LOL trip we were talking about the ridiculously large cigars The sopranoes collection has one thats 86 ring
    If Bill had tried that one on Monica, she'd never be able to sit on a barstool again.
  • madurofanmadurofan Posts: 6,219 ✭✭✭
    urbino:
    madurofan:
    LOL trip we were talking about the ridiculously large cigars The sopranoes collection has one thats 86 ring
    If Bill had tried that one on Monica, she'd never be able to sit on a barstool again.
    WOW! You really did go there urby! You keep making me spit beer. lol
  • Smoke=FireSmoke=Fire Posts: 692 ✭✭✭
    urbino:
    madurofan:
    Maybe not, but I guarantee that video would have leaked ;)
    That's not the only thing that would've leaked.
    urbino:
    LMFAO! :D
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    urbino:
    Urbi.. Your starting to scare me man..
    kaspera79:
    urbino:
    I get that a lot.
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    urbino:
    kaspera79:
    urbino:
    I get that a lot.
    you get that a lot?
    ... that does not surprise me.
    I've resorted to kuzi's role ... I'm sitting here with my jaw open, shaking my head. How did another thread go so terribly wrong!
    madurofan:
    I've resorted to kuzi's role ... I'm sitting here with my jaw open, shaking my head. How did another thread go so terribly wrong!
    It happened with Urbi, Monica Lewinski, and the CAO Soprano bat. That's a dangerous combination. And after I post this I feel we are only going to get deeper into the woods... Does anybody have a compass and a map ?
    kaspera79:
    It happened with Urbi, Monica Lewinski, and the CAO Soprano bat. That's a dangerous combination. And after I post this I feel we are only going to get deeper into the woods... Does anybody have a compass and a map ?
    Yea we're in trouble, I've grabbed my GPS and my hard hat with the light on the top.
    madurofan:
    kaspera79:
    Yea we're in trouble, I've grabbed my GPS and my hard hat with the light on the top.
    That's the same thing Bill was wearing when he headed into the bush :P

Let us know if you see him;)
    Damn it Smoke you sure aren't helping get this train back on the tracks..
    Smoke=Fire:
    madurofan:
    kaspera79:
    That's the same thing Bill was wearing when he headed into the bush :P

Let us know if you see him;)
    LMAO!!!!
    kaspera79:
    It happened with Urbi, Monica Lewinski, and the CAO Soprano bat.
    I get that a lot, too.
    urbino:
    kaspera79:
    It happened with Urbi, Monica Lewinski, and the CAO Soprano bat.
    I get that a lot, too.
    HAHA! you should tell us that story in detail sometimes urbi!
    The terms of the settlement forbid me from commenting in public.
    kaspera79:
    Damn it Smoke you sure aren't helping get this train back on the tracks..
    You mean this was not the original topic? :/

:P
    Okay, I just checked; we were doing fine until halfway down page two...then it was all Kuzi's fault.

He Idea [I]had[i] to bring up the Freudian reference, and between him, Maddy, and Urbi we are now wallowing in fun...Filth! I mean filth!!
    urbino:
    The terms of the settlement forbid me from commenting in public.
    Can we expect a Lifetime mini series once you find the proper legal loopholes? I see that disclaimer all the time " the event depicted are fictional and any similarities with real people and events are coincidental "
    LMAO...I tried to type in the code for italic, and got a light bulb instead. That is too much :D
    kaspera79:
    Can we expect a Lifetime mini series once you find the proper legal loopholes?
    Do you really want to raise the subject of finding the proper holes? In this thread?
    urbino:
    kaspera79:
    Do you really want to raise the subject of finding the proper holes? In this thread?
    And "splash", back in the gutter :D
    Smoke=Fire:
    urbino:
    kaspera79:
    And "splash", back in the gutter :D
    Ladies and gentleman of the jury, Let us review the evidence , who was the responsible party, it is clearly the defendant Mr. Urbino.. Again.
    Urbi has a rock solid insanity defense though, so fret not.
    ... back on topic...

im starting to like the pyamid shape alot now too... camacho has one that they make their havanna line in. the foot is 60 and the head is 48 i think. thats my favorite shape in that blend. it may actually be my favorite vitola camacho puts out.
    wow... i sounded like a jerk there.... oh wait. i AM a jerk.
    madurofan:
    Urbi has a rock solid insanity defense though, so fret not.
    Thanks for having my back, maddy. I knew I could count on you.
    And since kuzi's brought us back around to the thread topic, I mentioned elsethread that I'm enjoying the lancero shape. I've got some RP Fusion Double Maduros in that shape. Very comfortable smokes.
    i think its the small ring gauge on that. i just seem to like a smaller size now and then. ... if i have the patience to keep it cool.