Home Pipes
Options

What did you get today?

Comments

• Options
    NorCalR1NorCalR1 Posts: 4,197 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Yakster said:

Glad your made it Chris! All of my orders ( 4 or 5) are MIA!

If you want to bomb me send it to Tony @0patience :D
    If you are a newbie I got Dem nachos....

• Options
    YaksterYakster Posts: 25,856 ✭✭✭✭✭

I hope they get there soon.

Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • Options
    Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,462 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2020

Got a package from @NorCalR1 , 50g tin of Frog on the town, and a couple riders, KBV Choclit pie, and a little Haunted Bookshop. I knew as soon as I started opening the package that there was something Chocolate in there.

I'd post a picture, but the #&&$&%$( internet connection won't recognize my phone for some reason. Why can't anything just WORK?!?!?

Sciatica's got me today, so, not in a good mood.

WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • Options

Obviously I finally got the phone and modem to have a talk about pictures. That KBV smells awesome! If it smokes as well as it smells, that may be a new morning favorite. Also, been wanting to try the Haunted Bookshop, but whenever I'm ordering it's either out of stock, or I forget until after the order's placed.

WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • Options
    silvermousesilvermouse Posts: 19,318 ✭✭✭✭✭

If you want @Amos_Umwhat I will look, I may have some HB and will send you some If I do.

• Options
    edited December 2020

• Options

@silvermouse said:
    If you want @Amos_Umwhat I will look, I may have some HB and will send you some If I do.

Thanks, but I'm good. A taste will suffice for now. I wonder if I'll live long enough to smoke the tobacco I've got, lol.

• Options

I don't know what's up with the repeat posts. Anyone else getting these?

• Options
    d_bladesd_blades Posts: 3,739 ✭✭✭✭✭

No

Don't let the wife know what you spend on guns, ammo or cigars.

• Options
    peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 15,483 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2020

Body is required.

Post edited by peter4jc on
    "I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
  • Options
    edited December 2020

SP's got a fresh batch of Neerups today, you know. >:)

That is a gorgeous pipe. I hope it smokes as well for you as the Neerup is for me.

• Options
    StubbleStubble Posts: 8,206 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Amos_Umwhat said:

C'mon man......

Hey, you gonna eat the rest of that corndog?
  • Options

@Stubble said:

@Amos_Umwhat said:

C'mon man......

Good thing I don’t know what SP stands for...

• Options

@Stubble said:

@Amos_Umwhat said:

C'mon man......

Lol. When I got that pipe, I told myself that if it looked as good in person as it did in the pictures, I'd have to look for more. You'd said you were looking at Neerups, and I did, too. Point is, there were plenty and they were nice, but they didn't just pop like that one.

That Nording you got pops right out at me.

However, today, I checked again, and there were some new ones. I've already spent an insane amount in recent weeks. And don't need another new pipe. You probably don't, either. But it's fun to look.

I've got that Neerup loaded up with some Frog Morton right now. Very nice.

• Options
    jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭

I received a pouch of Festivus and Festivus Pudding but didn't take a pic. Jarred it but cannot smell it so waiting patiently for me post covid smoke.

• Options

2040 McClelland Mixture from a trade with @Amos_Umwhat

The smokiness and aroma of this blend is next level. I will be jarring and sampling it this evening.

• Options

I've been curious about that Westminster, let me know if it's similar to the 2040, the descriptions overlap on some key points.

• Options

Very nice, Shawn!

• Options
    d_bladesd_blades Posts: 3,739 ✭✭✭✭✭

Anyone know why nicotine is an addative? I thought pipe tobacco was just tobacco.

Don't let the wife know what you spend on guns, ammo or cigars.

• Options
    GaryThompsonGaryThompson Posts: 952 ✭✭✭✭✭

@d_blades said:
    Anyone know why nicotine is addictive?

FIFY 😉

• Options

Nicotine is naturally present in nightshade plants predominantly in tobacco, and in lower quantities in tomato, potato, eggplant (aubergine), and green pepper. It's not added.

• Options
    GaryThompsonGaryThompson Posts: 952 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Yakster said:
    Nicotine is naturally present in nightshade plants predominantly in tobacco, and in lower quantities in tomato, potato, eggplant (aubergine), and green pepper. It's not added.

Wow. Truly had no idea about the foods.

• Options

@Yakster , I like that Stonehenge Flake. Good stuff. Just tried it recently. Looks like a great haul!