• Options
    HawksHawks Posts: 972 ✭✭✭✭✭

That just looks like so much fun. 👍

Nolite Oblivisci Peniculus Dentes

• Options
    Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,463 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Hawks said:
    That just looks like so much fun. 👍

I think I overdid the BCA a little. I'm debating whether to add a little more Latakia to what's left, or just wait until the next time. Probably wait. The BCA can be overpowering.

WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • Options
    edited January 27

@Amos_Umwhat said:
    I think I overdid the BCA a little. I'm debating whether to add a little more Latakia to what's left, or just wait until the next time. Probably wait. The BCA can be overpowering.

Too Cavendish-y? Need more smokey, spicy sweetness? Go for it! 1/4 pinch less BCA and equal measure more Latakia! Yum

Edit: then press it for a week! 🎉

• Options
    Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,463 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Hawks said:

@Amos_Umwhat said:

Too Cavendish-y? Need more smokey, spicy sweetness? Go for it! 1/4 pinch less BCA and equal measure more Latakia! Yum

Edit: then press it for a week! 🎉

Sounds right.

WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • Options

@Amos_Umwhat said:
    Sounds right.

🤷🏽‍♂️ I got excited. 😆

• Options
    silvermousesilvermouse Posts: 19,329 ✭✭✭✭✭

Good idea, Chris. i am getting low, time to get roasting, wife wants some dark roast.