Home Pipes
Options

What is in your pipe?

Comments

• Options
    HawksHawks Posts: 972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 1

Dorchester in an Invicta ...Thing. This is the official model name for this pipe now.

Edit: fat fingers posted before I could attach the photo.

Nolite Oblivisci Peniculus Dentes

• Options
    YaksterYakster Posts: 25,878 ✭✭✭✭✭

Nice pipe, looks a bit like a pot.

Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • Options

@Yakster said:
    Nice pipe, looks a bit like a pot.

Thanks. I agree, it does. Prince pot, lol, as it is small. I liked what had been written about it during the exchange and kept the wording. Ellipsis and all.

• Options
    silvermousesilvermouse Posts: 19,334 ✭✭✭✭✭

LGF is a wonderful blend. You should wear a deerstalker hat while smoking that full bent.

• Options
    YaksterYakster Posts: 25,878 ✭✭✭✭✭

Well, it worked great, as much as it could with my clenching. I tend to slobber a bit when I clench too long. It's close in so no risk of getting caught in the vines that I was removing from the fence and there's no risk of the stem coming out and the stummel dropping off like I've had with my Peterson XL-315 system full bent pipes.

Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • Options

@Yakster said:
    Well, it worked great, as much as it could with my clenching. I tend to slobber a bit when I clench too long. It's close in so no risk of getting caught in the vines that I was removing from the fence and there's no risk of the stem coming out and the stummel dropping off like I've had with my Peterson XL-315 system full bent pipes.

😆I can identify with the slobber bit and the bit about the stummel dropping off had me chuckling at the thought of a person with just a stem hanging from their mouth.

• Options
    Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,463 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Hawks said:
    My youngest passed his learner's permit test today. I added an umbrella policy after. I now have a chauffeur.

"Dad, I'm going to check the mail..."

Sound of car starting. 30 minutes later:

"Nothing today"

:)

WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • Options

@Amos_Umwhat said:
    "Dad, I'm going to check the mail..."

Sound of car starting. 30 minutes later:

"Nothing today"

:)

Let's see what happens when I need to go somewhere while he's playing a video game... 😈