Options

What is in your pipe?

Comments

• Options
    onestrangeoneonestrangeone Posts: 2,441 ✭✭✭✭✭
    McCellend 2015 in a bent MM Washington
  • Options
    YaksterYakster Posts: 26,379 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lane 1Q in my Baraccini pocket pipe # 2 for an after-lunch treat yesterday. 
    Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • Options
    jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That W.Ø. Larsen 2016 is amazing. Peterson Special Reserve 2014 is good too but I really like that Larsen. 
  • Options
    Ryan1990Ryan1990 Posts: 526 ✭✭✭✭
    @jsnake I love that pipe on top of the Larsen! what is it?
  • Options
    @Ryan1990 it is a Mastro Beraldi and it smokes great 
  • Options
    McClellands x30 in the Il Ceppo
  • Options
    jarublajarubla Posts: 2,329 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2016
    Bat With a Hat in my H.I.S. Sitter
    “There’ll be two dates on your tombstone and all your friends will read ’em but all that’s gonna matter is that little dash between ’em.” -Kevin Welch
  • Options
    How is the Bat stuff? Finally got a tin of it but smoking my open stuff first. 
  • Options
    edited August 2016
    jsnake said:
    It is tasty, fantastic room note and delicious balanced flavors. 

Chocolate, toasty marshmallow, really nice finish too
    “There’ll be two dates on your tombstone and all your friends will read ’em but all that’s gonna matter is that little dash between ’em.” -Kevin Welch
  • Options
    jarubla said:
    jsnake said:
    It is tasty, fantastic room note and delicious balanced flavors. 

Chocolate, toasty marshmallow, really nice finish too
    Sounds like exactly what I like. May have to try to snag another tin or more 
  • Options
    Megadeath on the radio, and RMB Old Glory in my bent no name Italian briar 
  • Options
    C&D Old Joe Krantz in the no name bent Italian 
  • Options
    StubbleStubble Posts: 8,328 ✭✭✭✭✭

Y'all are some bad influences!  Both of these are very tasty!

Hey, you gonna eat the rest of that corndog?
  • Options
    Stubble said:

Looks good @Stubble
  • Options
    Stubble said:

Nice!
  • Options
    The WO Larsen 2016 is fantastic!! Glad you got some. Saw 2017 out too and getting some. 
  • Options
    Had a giant bowl of Old Joe Krantz (Nording Freehand) before dinner, got the room spinning a bit, decided I needed something a little lighter and sweeter for dessert Petersons Holiday Season in a Perersons Aran 69
  • Options
    Had a giant bowl of Old Joe Krantz (Nording Freehand) before dinner, got the room spinning a bit, decided I needed something a little lighter and sweeter for dessert Petersons Holiday Season in a Perersons Aran 69
    Yeah, that OJK is no joke! Tasty as hell but will whip your as.s in short fashion. 

I had had a bowl of C&D Berries n Cream this am, need to go figure out what I am gonna smoke tonight. Better half worked today so I was on daddy detail all day. Need some R&R time with the better half
  • Options
    edited September 2016
    Smoking C&D Captain Earle Ten Russians krumble kake which I received from @jsnake

I just read a review on it that had me rolling. PM me for the link if you need a laugh
  • Options
    jarubla said:
    Smoking C&D Captain Earle Ten Russians krumble kake which I received from @jsnake

I just read a review on it that had me rolling. PM me for the link if you need a laugh

Post it up! or send it. I've heard good things about Ten Russians
  • Options
    EmceeEmcee Posts: 132 ✭✭✭
    I keep two humidors on my bookshelf, had them stocked with Tinder Box Philosopher and Baltic Sea.  Sadly, our local Tinder Box shut down about 6 months ago.  But I bought a pound each before they closed the doors.  Depends on what day it is as to what I'm smoking, and what I'm smoking it in.  I cycle through a dozen or so pipes, some Nordings, Peterson, Comoy's, and some great off brands I've picked up over the years.
  • Options
    W O Lawson Craftsmans from Steve @stubble in the Petersons Aran, 
  • Options
    Peaches and Cream, unknown make from @jsnake in my h.i.s. Churchwarden along with an old fashioned. Nice out--fall is in the air
  • Options
  • Options
    silvermousesilvermouse Posts: 19,703 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ennerdale in a Ser Jacopo pot
  • Options
    Ryan1990Ryan1990 Posts: 526 ✭✭✭✭
    Love that shape @onestrangeone. Very nice!

• Options
  • Options
    edited September 2016
    Kansas City Pipe Club Syrian Star in my Moonshine Trucker rusticated sitter

Damn @jsnake this is amazing. I need more of this blend, PM incoming...

• Options
    Last night was DE Meat Pie in the sitter. Was at work, and grabbed a quick smoke and pic