Home Pipes

What is in your pipe?

Comments

• jarublajarubla Posts: 2,329 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Having a bowl of Penzance this afternoon. Beautiful stuff
    “There’ll be two dates on your tombstone and all your friends will read ’em but all that’s gonna matter is that little dash between ’em.” -Kevin Welch
  • onestrangeoneonestrangeone Posts: 2,441 ✭✭✭✭✭
    PW&W High Hat in the Crown Acheivement this morning

2009 SG FVF in the Walther squashed tomato.
  • 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,409 ✭✭✭✭✭
    yummy, looks like some good stuff!
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
    Stokkebye Peaches & Creme 
    “There’ll be two dates on your tombstone and all your friends will read ’em but all that’s gonna matter is that little dash between ’em.” -Kevin Welch
  • Ryan1990Ryan1990 Posts: 526 ✭✭✭✭
    2009 SG FVF in the Walther squashed tomato.
    Very nice! I keep that same knife in my truck. Great knife.
    C&D Billy Budd. Very tasty
    SPC Mississippi River
  • StubbleStubble Posts: 8,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey, you gonna eat the rest of that corndog?
    Looks good, Stubble
    edited October 2016
    I had some Snowdrift in my Captain Missouri Meerschaum last night; massive pipe! 28 min smoke 
    Had a bowl of Gatling-Burlier Cade's Cove Cavendish courtesy of @TnBigfoot68
    Very smooth and creamy with an excellent room note (think Christmas cookies) Smokes cool and dry with no bite. If your a fan of Cavendish blends this one is a winner! Peterson Aran 69
  • TNBigfoot68TNBigfoot68 Posts: 2,753 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Glad you like it, I love their blends. They have a moonshine blend also.
    I was born a fool, and just got bigger!
    Snowdrift and Haunted Bookshop in my MM Patriot cob. Really been enjoying the cob the last few weeks.
  • silvermousesilvermouse Posts: 20,459 ✭✭✭✭✭
    C&D Burley Flake No. 3 in a Comoy brandy
    edited October 2016
    Candy cane cocoa...you were right @jsnake this stuff is Christmas!

Edit: this stuff burns surprisingly dry for a heavily dressed aro. 
  • johnnyBjohnnyB Posts: 1,553 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Russ' monthly blend. Yule log in a Peterson Dublin castle.
    Non Crux sed lux
    G L Pease Embarkadero in a Savanelli Lino bent brandy
    Sound excellent Edward
  • StubbleStubble Posts: 8,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey, you gonna eat the rest of that corndog?
    Dunhill Navy Rolls in a Rad Davis swan necked egg
    Had some Owls Head in my massive cob yesterday when hiking inna woods. Something special and hard to put to words about a pipe in the woods.
    War Horse in a Castello saddle-bit billiard
    McClelland #25 in a Tim West Freehand 
  • Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,687 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jarubla said:
    Had some Owls Head in my massive cob yesterday when hiking inna woods. Something special and hard to put to words about a pipe in the woods.
    Especially at this time of year.
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
    edited November 2016
    Smoking in the back room, watching the wind stir stray leaves in the grass.

Smoked a bowl of Butera Pelican, compliments of @jsnake followed by a bowl of Sutliff Molto Dolce, in order to appeal to the damned sweet tooth of mine which has cropped up as of late. 

Happy Sunday, Humans
    D&R Ramback Regular in my MM cob. Nice no frills Oriental/Turkish
    SG Best Brown flake in a Ligne Bretagne stack biliard
    Peretti Boston's Best Cavendish in a Dunhill shell briar Canadian
    edited December 2016
    C&D Star of The East in my MM Legend Bent.

Happy New Year