Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Please HELP!!!! NOW WITH PICS

jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
I know there are so many other important things in life but please help a brother live out a dream and get a chance to win a Viaje fiver. Sevendust is my favorite band of all time. They will be in KC on July 17th and I have a chance to win a VIP ticket.

If you are on Facebook please visit Lajon Witherspoon and on his first post that starts "Ahh! Sorry I am late CONTEST is....." and look at the comments. Scroll down about 20 to 30 comments and please LIKE my post. YOU DO NOT NEED TO FOLLOW OR ADD HIM TO DO THIS. My name is Jacob A Krell SR and there is a black and white pic of my wife and I. Easy to find.

If I win I will give away a Viaje fiver to a random brother who clicked like THANK YOU!!!!

Comments

• lcpleellcpleel Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭
    Man it took a while finding you. Good luck! -Isaac lee - but if I win please send to troops thanks.
  • jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Post in here if you like it for me since I don't know everyone's real names. It might take a few minutes for comments to load. I think it is having a meltdown,
    Lajon Witherspoon liked my comment!!!! Very nice. I have been to so many of their shows and have guitar picks and drum sticks but have never had the chance to meet them. This means a lot to me. Thanks guys. Heck if I win that fiver will have a Viaje Zombie in it too!
  • dbeckomdbeckom Posts: 2,193 ✭✭✭✭✭
    My wife and I have both liked your post. Hope you win it!

"Any cigar smoker is friend, because I know how he feels." Alfred de Musset

"A fine cigar is just like a woman. If you don't light it up just right and suck on it with a certain frequency, it will go out on you." Unknown

“A pipe is to the troubled soul what caresses of a mother are for her suffering child.”  Indian Proverb
  • MTuccelliMTuccelli Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭
    hit like for you brother, will try and get my daughter and son inlaw to add to your chances. I hope you win that VIP ticket

Ends in 2 hours.
  • skweekzskweekz Posts: 2,279 ✭✭✭
    Liked! I saw Sevendust about ten years ago. Awesome freakin show! Tons of energy. I sent you a friend request too (Michael Seiler)
  • robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    Done! I gave you 4 likes... one from Rob Rasmussen (me), one from RobbyRasReviews, one from CigarChat Live and one from RHR Designs... lookin good so far!

it's getting burried though... have to go to the second batch of comments down past the guy with the lame @ss poem thing...
    robbyras:
    Done! I gave you 4 likes... one from Rob Rasmussen (me), one from RobbyRasReviews, one from CigarChat Live and one from RHR Designs... lookin good so far!

it's getting burried though... have to go to the second batch of comments down past the guy with the lame @ss poem thing...
    Give you an entry for each one. I had the lead earlier but some girl got up to 35. An hour and a half left to go.

I won tickets to the Mayhem Festival on the same day but I would rather go see Sevendust.
    jsnake:
    robbyras:

Give you an entry for each one. I had the lead earlier but some girl got up to 35. An hour and a half left to go.

I won tickets to the Mayhem Festival on the same day but I would rather go see Sevendust.
    I'll see if I can drum up some support...
  • OchoZachoOchoZacho Posts: 1,471
    Liked it for ya brother!
    I added another one from an AKA Cigars page I am building for them... the page itself hasn't launched, but they let me like it...
    I had the lead earlier but looks like a girl took a slight lead. Still have a good shot. Ends at 11PM CST
    jsnake:
    I had the lead earlier but looks like a girl took a slight lead. Still have a good shot. Ends at 11PM CST
    He's only trailing by a few likes!!!
  • MTuccelliMTuccelli Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭
    I got my daughter and son inlaw to hit like for you and then I gave you a like as well as one from cutlerybarn.com and bikersbasement.com. I also sent you a friend request (Michael Tuccelli). I hope you win

Nice. I think we are melting his wall down. I can't get it to load the comments now. Takes a while. Entry for each one brother. Thanks
    I take the lead with 4 more.
  • T.J. ArmstrongT.J. Armstrong Posts: 256
    Hope it helps. I liked for you.
  • marineatbn03marineatbn03 Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭
    got one in for ya brother
  • catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    done...good luck bro, you got 37 so far lol
  • catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    Looks like another gal has 36...gonna be close man!
    Just took the lead. Please help me nail the coffin shut. I will give away the Viaje fiver and post a ton of pics. Just want to secure this thing. Damn I am excited.
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just got you 50 :)
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
    Guess all those other fans aren't as hardcore as I am about this. I have the lead at 50 with 12 minutes to go
    jsnake:
    Guess all those other fans aren't as hardcore as I am about this. I have the lead at 50 with 12 minutes to go
    WORD!
  • chemforeverchemforever Posts: 1,200
    Taking forever to load comments hope I can get this In for you!
    Ok firefox fail liked using ie!
    Yeah for some reason Firefox is being a pain. i had to switch to IE myself
    chemforever:
    Ok firefox fail liked using ie!
    Send me a friend request too
    Sure thing