Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Please HELP!!!! NOW WITH PICS

2»

Comments

• Ken_LightKen_Light Posts: 3,537 ✭✭✭
    Done. Was I too late? I think I might've missed it by 16 minutes, but it looked like you won!
    ^Troll: DO NOT FEED.
  • jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    looks like I'm too late for this... you win? *huuugs*
  • HaybletHayblet Posts: 2,429 ✭✭✭
    gave ya a like Jake ~ Spencer Workman
  • wwhwangwwhwang Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭
    According to Lajon Witherspoon himself, Jsnake won with over 60 likes. He's getting his VIP ticket package. Congrats, Jacob! And thanks to all who helped him win.
  • The3StogiesThe3Stogies Posts: 2,652 ✭✭✭✭
    Congrats on the win, too late to help you out though.
  • chemforeverchemforever Posts: 1,200
    I think I saw these guy open for Metallica about 10 years ago, they are a short bunch of fellows if so. Shows our age if you aren't down with the new Justin bieber songs lol.
  • jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I won and thank you all. I will draw a name from all my cigar loving friends who helped out. Actually I will have my son do it. I am out of town so I will pick a winner Monday or Tuesday and send out something by Friday depending on my schedule.

Thank you all. You have no idea how excited I am.
  • robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    jsnake:
    I won and thank you all. I will draw a name from all my cigar loving friends who helped out. Actually I will have my son do it. I am out of town so I will pick a winner Monday or Tuesday and send out something by Friday depending on my schedule.

That's awesome Bro! freakin sweet!
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jsnake:

Shhweeet!
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • HaybletHayblet Posts: 2,429 ✭✭✭
    jsnake:

congrats Jake hope ya have a blast
  • catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    Hayblet:
    jsnake:

congrats Jake hope ya have a blast
    +!@#@#$!@$123412341235312515

glad you won dude...glad ccom could help, that's friggin awesome
    My 2 year old son picked a name out of all my cigar friends who helped. All non cigar people were excluded. Larry aka Ogre was the winner and will be getting his package this weekend. I wish I could send you all something. Still waiting to win the Powerball though. I will reward you all with some cool pics.

Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jsnake:
    My 2 year old son picked a name out of all my cigar friends who helped. All non cigar people were excluded. Larry aka Ogre was the winner and will be getting his package this weekend. I wish I could send you all something. Still waiting to win the Powerball though. I will reward you all with some cool pics.

Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.
    Cool deal man. Enjoy the show.
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    hollaaaa
    I have more pics with the band on my camera but I need a new camera cord. So here is a few from my iPhone. Enjoy and thanks. These guys were amazing and super cool. Coolest thing of all - LJ just moved to KC and gave me his number so we can get together for a cigar when the tour ends.

imageimageimageimageimageimage
    imageimageimageimageimage
    imageimageimageimageimage
  • robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    this is awesome! looks like you had a great time!
  • pelirrojopelirrojo Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭
    Very cool! I had the pleasure of seeing Sevendust once at a festival in Tulsa, OK. It was a fairly intimate setting but not that intimate. They put on a hell of a show. Looks like you enjoyed. Congrats.
    imageimageimageimage
  • RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    Jake the celebrity, I know a superstar. Nice.....