• Options
    deejmemixxdeejmemixx Posts: 3,084 ✭✭
    Vision:
    bandyt09:
    I.C.U.:
    Lee.mcglynn:
    I'm gonna say mvw for his rampage.... Oh wait you are mvw aren't you ICU
    Gimme add.
    You need MVW67's addy? NO PROBLEM. PM sent. I just love Mike.............

If Mike gets hit.... you know its bad news for the rest of the forum!
    your gonna get his wife mad at him again!!
  • Options
    bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lee.mcglynn:
    I'm gonna say mvw for his rampage.... Oh wait you are mvw aren't you ICU
    Lee, I gave him MVW's addy and also an addy in Merion, PA..................
  • Options
    zeebrazeebra Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭
    Screw it, I'll vote for Todd. PM being sent.
  • Options
    I.C.U.I.C.U. Posts: 94
    So I have a few for Todd now. But man, Todd has given up everyone!!! Goodness man...rattin your boys out...tisk tisk my friend. Lol. I think you guys need to be looking at Todd, just sayin.
  • Options
    I.C.U.:
    So I have a few for Todd now. But man, Todd has given up everyone!!! Goodness man...rattin your boys out...tisk tisk my friend. Lol. I think you guys need to be looking at Todd, just sayin.
    I give them up because they are SO MUCH more worthy than I am but to modest to speak up; let's just say I consider myself to be the voice of the masses. Tough job but I am willing to do it.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    bandyt09:
    I.C.U.:
    I give them up because they are SO MUCH more worthy than I am but to modest to speak up; let's just say I consider myself to be the voice of the masses. Tough job but I am willing to do it.
    don't listen to his attempt to distract you. He's been smacking, err "love tapping", borks for four years now. I think he needs a lesson and I'm willing to add to your curriculum.
  • Options
    bigfnstevebigfnsteve Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭
    All these split personalities - ya`ll scare me. First vader now this clown.
    Like I said bad horror flick!
    I have to admit this is entertaining
  • Options
    0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Guys.
    You fellas are playing into his hand.
    This is how he divides and conquers.
    In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
  • Options
    kingjk729kingjk729 Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭
    I kinda like the day that ...... Eye See You Pee joined the forums ....... This has given me an idea....... For a lil fun....... If someone has this Clowns address send it to me.
  • Options
    SmokindaddySmokindaddy Posts: 1,107
    This thread started before I left for work and ten hours later it's still going strong and eight pages deep. Usually I would be one of the first people to drop a dime on MWV but I have my own plans for him. So I'm going to agree with the rest of the masses and say bandy needs some sticks to add to his twenty count.
  • Options
    kingjk729:
    I kinda like the day that ...... Eye See You Pee joined the forums ....... This has given me an idea....... For a lil fun....... If someone has this Clowns address send it to me.
    Yea, get my addy!! Someone give this queenjk my addy. Here, let me give you a hint, I'm in the the USA.
  • Options
    kingjk729kingjk729 Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭
    I.C.U.:
    kingjk729:
    Yea, get my addy!! Someone give this queenjk my addy. Here, let me give you a hint, I'm in the the USA.

You scared?
  • Options
    kingjk729:
    I.C.U.:
    kingjk729:

You scared?
    Never! I've never backed down. So if u get my address, I'm game.
  • Options
    bigfnsteve:
    All these split personalities - ya`ll scare me. First vader now this clown.
    Like I said bad horror flick!
    I have to admit this is entertaining
    Bigfuknsteve, never had the pleasure to bomb ya yet. In do time my friend.
  • Options
    Hey I.C.U., a little personal info on me, just incase you were wondering. I.P. Freely!!!
  • Options
    Smokindaddy:
    This thread started before I left for work and ten hours later it's still going strong and eight pages deep. Usually I would be one of the first people to drop a dime on MWV but I have my own plans for him. So I'm going to agree with the rest of the masses and say bandy needs some sticks to add to his twenty count.
    Then I've accomplished my Monday. Glad to entertain. Todd....hmmmm...ya
  • Options
    I.C.U.:
    Smokindaddy:
    ***This just in***I am moving in the morning, however, I am leaving my wife and kids at the home I used to have. Now, you really wouldn't want to hurt innocent kids and a wife would you? Oh yeah, there is a little mutt dog living there also.............................................

I don't know if I should love or hate my C.com brethren right now....................................
  • Options
    Smokindaddy:
    Hey I.C.U., a little personal info on me, just incase you were wondering. I.P. Freely!!!
    Lol, let it flow my friend, let it flow!!
  • Options
    bandyt09:
    I.C.U.:
    Smokindaddy:
    ***This just in***I am moving in the morning, however, I am leaving my wife and kids at the home I used to have. Now, you really wouldn't want to hurt innocent kids and a wife would you? Oh yeah, there is a little mutt dog living there also.............................................

I don't know if I should love or hate my C.com brethren right now....................................
    Don't hate us Todd, you and your twenty count have done a lot of good here. Now it's time to refill it!!!
  • Options
    I.C.U.:
    Smokindaddy:
    Lol, let it flow my friend, let it flow!!
    Absolutely, like a river!!
  • Options
    catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    Smokindaddy:
    bandyt09:
    I.C.U.:
    Smokindaddy:

Don't hate us Todd, you and your twenty count have done a lot of good here. Now it's time to refill it!!!
    Todd has his coming....
  • Options
    catfishbluezz:
    Smokindaddy:
    bandyt09:
    I.C.U.:
    Smokindaddy:

Todd has his coming....
    Has his what coming???? Lol
  • Options
    Smokindaddy:
    catfishbluezz:
    Smokindaddy:
    bandyt09:
    I.C.U.:
    Smokindaddy:

Todd has his coming....
    Old, married and two kids......That hasn't happened in a while, LOL.........What are we talking about again?

I could never hate you guys and if I did it would still be in a good way
  • Options
    catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    bandyt09:
    Smokindaddy:
    catfishbluezz:
    Smokindaddy:
    bandyt09:
    I.C.U.:
    Smokindaddy:

Todd has his coming....
    Old, married and two kids......That hasn't happened in a while, LOL.........What are we talking about again?

I could never hate you guys and if I did it would still be in a good way
    It's those ESG's ya throw around at people bro ;) You got plenty of good karma heading your way
  • Options
    The BeardThe Beard Posts: 35
    The Beard is impressed this thread is still going as well.
  • Options
    jeep edsonjeep edson Posts: 826
    blah blah blah
  • Options
    The Beard:
    How about an insane deal for forum members??? So that way everyone can have a good Tuesday.
  • Options
    Packages are ready to fly!!! Bad part is that my identity will be revealed when the packages land!!! I don't trust the usps without a return addy. I was going to put a different addy from another state, lol, but I did not want that to put up a red flag and the usps keep your smokes, since it is tobacco. But please, no retaliation is needed as this is part of the fun and games. If you look in the BOTL handbood, it clearly states that a bomb is a bomb. No if, ands or but's!! Enjoy fellas and thanks to everyone for having a fun day!
  • Options
    mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭
    Pretty darn cool, I can't wait to see the big reveal!!!
  • Options
    danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I.C.U.:
    The Beard:
    How about an insane deal for forum members??? So that way everyone can have a good Tuesday.
    Now youre talkin. I knew we weren't just wasting time. lol j/k ICU ( like where my Aunt and Sister works)
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR