Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

I.C.U.....So don't skip town***MVW has revealed***

Comments

• Options
    RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    I.C.U.:
    Packages are ready to fly!!! Bad part is that my identity will be revealed when the packages land!!! I don't trust the usps without a return addy. I was going to put a different addy from another state, lol, but I did not want that to put up a red flag and the usps keep your smokes, since it is tobacco. But please, no retaliation is needed as this is part of the fun and games. If you look in the BOTL handbood, it clearly states that a bomb is a bomb. No if, ands or but's!! Enjoy fellas and thanks to everyone for having a fun day!

SOFTY, lol. No Retliation, are you serious? From these joes you've been fuddling around with. To take a quote from you, "If you look in the BOTL handbood". You basically just told them to light you up like a christmas tree. Good luck my friend, you'll need it, lol....

• Options
    I.C.U.I.C.U. Posts: 94
    RCY Cigars:
    I.C.U.:
    Packages are ready to fly!!! Bad part is that my identity will be revealed when the packages land!!! I don't trust the usps without a return addy. I was going to put a different addy from another state, lol, but I did not want that to put up a red flag and the usps keep your smokes, since it is tobacco. But please, no retaliation is needed as this is part of the fun and games. If you look in the BOTL handbood, it clearly states that a bomb is a bomb. No if, ands or but's!! Enjoy fellas and thanks to everyone for having a fun day!

SOFTY, lol. No Retliation, are you serious? From these joes you've been fuddling around with. To take a quote from you, "If you look in the BOTL handbood". You basically just told them to light you up like a christmas tree. Good luck my friend, you'll need it, lol....

Softly as well, lol, Hear me out Rick, you have a 4th child on the way and a new home. I dont want you to have to move again, so stop egging these guys...lol. Don't think I don't have your addy, I do. I know ur arsenal and you damn sure know mine, so let these guys enjoy a smoke and let me be in peace with this forum.
  • Options
    MarkerMarker Posts: 2,524
    I.C.U.:
    The Beard:
    The Beard is impressed this thread is still going as well.
    How about an insane deal for forum members??? So that way everyone can have a good Tuesday.
    He already does that every day.
  • Options
    I.C.U.:
    RCY Cigars:
    I.C.U.:

Softly as well, lol, Hear me out Rick, you have a 4th child on the way and a new home. I dont want you to have to move again, so stop egging these guys...lol. Don't think I don't have your addy, I do. I know ur arsenal and you damn sure know mine, so let these guys enjoy a smoke and let me be in peace with this forum.

Well, well, well. So are we a little edgy or did you have some coffee this morning, lol? I'll tell you this old blue eye, lol. Was that a threat? I'm not afraid to throw down with a one eyed bandit, lol. I mean, I think I would win regardless. I do have two good eyes to see all the damage that would take place, lol. Just got a news flash, ICU too. Shame on you, lol.....

• Options
    RCY Cigars:
    I.C.U.:
    RCY Cigars:
    I.C.U.:

Well, well, well. So are we a little edgy or did you have some coffee this morning, lol? I'll tell you this old blue eye, lol. Was that a threat? I'm not afraid to throw down with a one eyed bandit, lol. I mean, I think I would win regardless. I do have two good eyes to see all the damage that would take place, lol. Just got a news flash, ICU too. Shame on you, lol.....

Well I am edgy every morning. Grande iced Americano no water will keep you edgy all day...what good is two eyes when you don't know where to launch??? Now unless you know who I am or fund out before the first hit lands, a bomb from you is not needed. So launch away if you know where!!! Lol.
  • Options
    SmokindaddySmokindaddy Posts: 1,107
    RCY Cigars:
    I.C.U.:
    RCY Cigars:
    I.C.U.:

Looks like you two are heading towards a good ol fashioned Mexican standoff!
  • Options
    jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    Smokindaddy:
    RCY Cigars:
    I.C.U.:
    RCY Cigars:
    I.C.U.:

full of poo poo
  • Options
    MarkerMarker Posts: 2,524
    RCY Cigars:

I'm not afraid to throw down with a one eyed bandit, lol. I mean, I think I would win regardless.
    You just make this too easy Rick... too easy.
  • Options
  • Options
    marineatbn03marineatbn03 Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭
    I triple dog dare!
  • Options
    marineatbn03:
    I triple dog dare!
    What's the dare? I didn't see any dare above, yet it's made it to a triple dare?? Ricks a great member here and I don't want him to run away....lol.
  • Options
    catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    Smokindaddy:
    RCY Cigars:
    I.C.U.:
    RCY Cigars:
    I.C.U.:

Hopefully involving a San Andreas wrapper
  • Options
    bigfnstevebigfnsteve Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭
    I.C.U.:
    marineatbn03:
    I triple dog dare!
    What's the dare? I didn't see any dare above, yet it's made it to a triple dare?? Ricks a great member here and I don't want him to run away....lol.
    Mutualy assured destruction is always fun.. its that or the d
  • Options
    SmokindaddySmokindaddy Posts: 1,107
    catfishbluezz:
    Smokindaddy:
    RCY Cigars:
    I.C.U.:
    RCY Cigars:
    I.C.U.:

Hopefully involving a San Andreas wrapper
    Agreed!!!
  • Options
    I.C.U.:
    marineatbn03:
    I triple dog dare!

Run away, RUBBISH I say, lol...

• Options
    I have seen Ricks wrath, that where my dare originated from.
  • Options
    Ricky Rick only enjoys white owls and big ollllll elephant DUNGS
  • Options
    jliu:

Remember you said that.....

Side Note: I did laugh when I saw that at first Jiunny.......
  • Options
    RCY Cigars:
    jliu:

ya gurl mmmHHHHMMMM. get it rucky rick. get it gurl
  • Options
    jliu:
    RCY Cigars:
    jliu:

I can't stand this guy, lol...

• Options
    RCY Cigars:
    jliu:
    RCY Cigars:
    jliu:

wo ai ni (that means I love you in mandarin chinese) ;) wink wink
  • Options
    RCY Cigars:
    jliu:
    RCY Cigars:
    jliu:

Well "July" is almost over, so it won't be much longer....lol
  • Options
    RCY Cigars:
    I.C.U.:
    marineatbn03:
    I triple dog dare!

That's the thing, I dont want you to run away. You can stay at home for now...
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    All show, no go....lol...poke poke poke..
  • Options
    I.C.U.:
    RCY Cigars:
    I.C.U.:
    marineatbn03:
    I triple dog dare!

Lol....
  • Options
    zeebrazeebra Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭
    RCY Cigars:
    I.C.U.:
    RCY Cigars:
    I.C.U.:
    marineatbn03:
    I triple dog dare!

Lol....
    I got my money on Rick.
  • Options
    +1, What Jiunn said!
  • Options
    bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    zeebra:
    RCY Cigars:
    I.C.U.:
    RCY Cigars:
    I.C.U.:
    marineatbn03:
    I triple dog dare!

Lol....
    I got my money on Rick.
    I would put money AND cigars on Rick. He's a guy that knows people who know people and he is just a little crazy, yes as in unstable, and that helps around here.
  • Options
    MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,591 ✭✭✭✭
    Go Rick! Todd aka bandy wby do you want to throw me under bus, fvcking power has and still is out and haven't been able to retaliate, btw all pm addys have neen responded too!!! Found hard copy! LOL!
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • Options
    MVW67:
    Go Rick! Todd aka bandy wby do you want to throw me under bus, fvcking power has and still is out and haven't been able to retaliate, btw all pm addys have neen responded too!!! Found hard copy! LOL!

Hold up, so your the one eyed bandit too....