Options

I.C.U.....So don't skip town***MVW has revealed***

Comments

• Options
    bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Smokindaddy:
    catfishbluezz:
    bandyt09:
    Dustin, your addy will surface sooner or later........

No, that ain't threat, trust me.
    Go buy a new mailbox tomorrow Todd. I love collecting bandy candy.
    Next time you smash bandy, let me know I'll give you a handy LOL
    Jason, think before you post, reread what you post, then erase it and go on your happy little way; this is not the dark alley you want to walk down.
  • Options
    catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    bandyt09:
    Smokindaddy:
    catfishbluezz:
    bandyt09:

Jason, think before you post, reread what you post, then erase it and go on your happy little way; this is not the dark alley you want to walk down.
    Unrelated...you like spicy food Todd?
  • Options
    SmokindaddySmokindaddy Posts: 1,107
    bandyt09:
    Smokindaddy:
    catfishbluezz:
    bandyt09:

Your right, my new rhyme is way better though lol
  • Options
    SmokindaddySmokindaddy Posts: 1,107
    bandyt09:
    Smokindaddy:
    catfishbluezz:
    bandyt09:

And I like dark alleys, the darker and dirtier the better ;-)
  • Options
    catfishbluezz:
    bandyt09:
    Smokindaddy:
    catfishbluezz:
    bandyt09:

I married a short mexican woman, doesn't get much spicier than that................................
  • Options
    catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    bandyt09:
    catfishbluezz:
    bandyt09:
    Smokindaddy:
    catfishbluezz:
    bandyt09:

I married a short mexican woman, doesn't get much spicier than that................................
    ***noted***
  • Options
    marineatbn03marineatbn03 Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭
    JHewey:
    WhoDeyGal:
    bigfnsteve:
    marineatbn03:
    Unfortunately for you, I head back to the states next tuesday and nobody has my home adress, but thanks, there are far too many others that are deserving, I just like watching the antics.
    Edit*Guess I don't
    But I doooo ;)
    I may need that. And I feel bad for this I C U when the people he hits get his address.
    Can't a brother just come home and relax and not have to rebuild his house?
  • Options
    RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    marineatbn03:
    JHewey:
    WhoDeyGal:
    bigfnsteve:
    marineatbn03:
    Unfortunately for you, I head back to the states next tuesday and nobody has my home adress, but thanks, there are far too many others that are deserving, I just like watching the antics.
    Edit*Guess I don't
    But I doooo ;)
    I may need that. And I feel bad for this I C U when the people he hits get his address.
    Can't a brother just come home and relax and not have to rebuild his house?

I can answer this one, NO, lol......

• Options
    C'mon now Rick, I thought we were being friendly.......
  • Options
    marineatbn03:
    C'mon now Rick, I thought we were being friendly.......

Marine, all I know is you need to be incognito when you come home. The date should not appear any where. No one in this forum, should have a addy for you. Your best bet is to post that you are leaving and you forgot to give up that addy. Because if anyone sends me your addy before you. That's your bleepity bleep, lol. I always wanted to say that, lol. On with the scolding. It will be a tragedy for what will happen. All the smack you gave me, while hiding behind your addy. One thing is for sure. Your buddies are truly loyal. I can't say that about the guys I have on my side. They give up my addy for a $1.50 stick. Don't think I have not seen you get bombed. Because I have. Don't slip up, Hooh Rah.......
  • Options
    I am hoping to remain anonymous for a bit, I have too much traveling to do in the first two weeks, so I will not even be at my own house for a bit. I want it to atleast be there when I get to it. Besides, there will be a nice couple house/dog sitting for me and they shouldn't have to become collateral damage.

Besides, I just wanted to hit you with a little something for answering some questions when I first got to the forums, and the fact that you are a fellow freedom fighter.
  • Options
    marineatbn03:
    I am hoping to remain anonymous for a bit, I have too much traveling to do in the first two weeks, so I will not even be at my own house for a bit. I want it to atleast be there when I get to it. Besides, there will be a nice couple house/dog sitting for me and they shouldn't have to become collateral damage.

Besides, I just wanted to hit you with a little something for answering some questions when I first got to the forums, and the fact that you are a fellow freedom fighter.

Ahhhh, yes Sir. Just down played my skit to a smack in the face. I think in the process I heard, be quite Army Brat, lol. Respect given..... On another note. I have a nice package for you to take back. Nothing crazy, but only a few have them. So let me know when your able to get them.

Oh yeah I C U, I jacked your thread, lol. Nana, nana, boo, boo. Ok, my bad, I just saw a opportunity to mess with the Marine. Sorry, back to your regular schedule program. As The World Turns with ICU....

• Options
    I will get with you, I still plan on having a little trade with you, nothing special mind you, my inventory is pretty mediocre at the moment, but I might be able to get a lil sumthin gathered for ya.
  • Options
    I.C.U.I.C.U. Posts: 94
    All good Rick!! His sister is on the forums, she posted above, I'm pretty sure she has his addy.
  • Options
    I.C.U.:
    All good Rick!! His sister is on the forums, she posted above, I'm pretty sure she has his addy.

Lol, this is to funny and shame on me for not knowing.

Oh yeah, if any of you guys did not notice. I.C.U. snitches too, lol. I hope Darthy gets you, lol....

• Options
    RCY Cigars:
    I.C.U.:

Oh yeah, if any of you guys did not notice. I.C.U. snitches too, lol. I hope Darthy gets you, lol....

I'll give you a shot here RIck....I'll give you one guess to say my identity, or do you not know? It's ok if you don't know everything...lol. you guess it correctly, you get hit, if not, you hit a target and I'll provide an addy. Game?? Right or wrong will be done through pm.
  • Options
    RCY Cigars:
    I.C.U.:

What an addy snitch? I thought I heard my name. Rick, a certain Marine's addy has been PM'd to you my brother................
  • Options
    WTH did I ever do to you Todd? I have purposefully navigated around your wrath for good reason..........
  • Options
    marineatbn03:
    WTH did I ever do to you Todd? I have purposefully navigated around your wrath for good reason..........
    James, I have been purposely waiting for you to get home for the same. In all honesty, I hope you have a safe trip home and remember to pack some body armor in your return luggage.
  • Options
    zeebrazeebra Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭
    bandyt09:
    marineatbn03:
    James, I have been purposely waiting for you to get home for the same. In all honesty, I hope you have a safe trip home and remember to pack some body armor in your return luggage.
    +1. I slapped Rick around when he got back home as well, so don't think you are safe. Rick will admit it.
  • Options
    zeebra:
    bandyt09:
    marineatbn03:
    +1. I slapped Rick around when he got back home as well, so don't think you are safe. Rick will admit it.
    I sorry Shawn, but who DIDN'T slap Ricky around when he got home, lol.
  • Options
    zeebrazeebra Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭
    bandyt09:
    zeebra:
    bandyt09:
    marineatbn03:
    Very true. But then again, you hit everyone and their mom without reason.
  • Options
    Man, what have I gotten myself into.......

My little sister is going to get a chance to relive the days when I used to torment her very soon!
  • Options
    zeebra:
    bandyt09:
    zeebra:
    bandyt09:
    marineatbn03:
    Very true. But then again, you hit everyone and their mom without reason.

This has gotten out of hand. You guys are awesome, to say the least about you two. Yes Marine, I pushed the red button and Zeebra made me a true believer in his friendship. Bandyt09 (Todd), what can I say. His signature says it all, "The cigars that come out of that 20 count are like clowns coming out of a little car.....". It's that serious with him. Good luck and safe travel back home. I will probably destroy your mailboox and put a dent on the front porch. These guys will destoy your home and take out your car also, lol.....
  • Options
    Hey now, the truck just got repainted this week, and I have only driven it once, lets leave it out of the destruction! But seriously, you guys are all awesome, and this is why I spend what little freetime I have here on these forums.
  • Options
    I.C.U.:
    RCY Cigars:
    I.C.U.:

I'll give you a shot here RIck....I'll give you one guess to say my identity, or do you not know? It's ok if you don't know everything...lol. you guess it correctly, you get hit, if not, you hit a target and I'll provide an addy. Game?? Right or wrong will be done through pm.

I'll take the challenge. It's a win, win either way. Either you come clean or I smash someone of your choosing. Ahhh, lets see....
  • Options
    RCY Cigars:
    I.C.U.:
    RCY Cigars:
    I.C.U.:

I'll take the challenge. It's a win, win either way. Either you come clean or I smash someone of your choosing. Ahhh, lets see....

MVW67(MIKE), aka SPACE JOCKEY

I also thought of two other names. But, I'll send that in a PM. Now what????
  • Options
    RCY Cigars:
    I.C.U.:
    RCY Cigars:
    I.C.U.:

Yup win win Ricky!! I'll be waiting for your pm.
  • Options
    RCY Cigars:
    RCY Cigars:
    I.C.U.:
    RCY Cigars:
    I.C.U.:

MVW67(MIKE), aka SPACE JOCKEY

I also thought of two other names. But, I'll send that in a PM. Now what????
    I'll pm you.
  • Options
    I.C.U.:
    RCY Cigars:
    I.C.U.:
    RCY Cigars:
    I.C.U.:

Yup win win Ricky!! I'll be waiting for your pm.

Oh Snap, win, win huh. That means either way. PM incoming....