Comments

• Options
    I.C.U.I.C.U. Posts: 94
    jliu:
    I.C.U.:
    MVW67:
    jliu:
    I.C.U.:
    Ahhh quit ur cryin Mike and man up! LOL.

Why you ask, well your fellow BOTLs ratted you out. His log on name rhymes with candy..

BTW, Jiuune thinks its you anyways... enjoy brother!
    It is you. Someone bet me
    oh I'll man up alright, crying, there's no crying in the forums, I am glad I'll be the one to put ICU in the ICU. Bandy really kinda new that,, telephone, telegraph, teleBandy, I see how it is! Jiunn well you just do whatever it is you do! LOL
    Na, you've caused enough destruction on these forums Mike. Time to get blown the f up now! Jiunn, yea, you should have seen his pm's to me...I was cracking up! Guy is something else, thats why he'll feel something in a few days as well...LOL.
    Youll feel yourself in a few days you mean? Feel on brother. Ill send you some lotion
    LOL. Thanks for the laughs.
  • Options
    JHeweyJHewey Posts: 2,421 ✭✭✭
    Never would have guessed. But I'm afraid to open box. Lol. Pics in few.
  • Options
    SmokindaddySmokindaddy Posts: 1,107
    JHewey:
    What's the return addy say?
  • Options
    SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    OMG, OMG, OMG! I just checked the mail and OMG! This package is absolutely insane. Dude, I don't even know what to say. I hope you like paybacks, cause this one is going to be a beotch! IMAG0250
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Options
    SleevePlz:
    OMG, OMG, OMG! I just checked the mail and OMG! This package is absolutely insane. Dude, I don't even know what to say. I hope you like paybacks, cause this one is going to be a beotch! IMAG0250
    Not bad, not bad at all
  • Options
    Tony. Me too. Speechless. Thank you.
  • Options
    RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    SleevePlz:

Wow, I didn't think ICU would do it. A Davidoff Maduro and the rest of that line up, Sweet!

• Options
    Thanks for keeping my identity a secret for now. I have a few more floating from fellow BOTL's out there, so if we can wait. I know ppl are curious..
  • Options
    I hope you guys enjoy the smokes!!
  • Options
    JHewey:
    Tony. Me too. Speechless. Thank you.
    Very nice!
  • Options
    JHewey:
    I know! Thats why it was fun. Esperny is from 09 like in your wish list.
  • Options
    MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,592 ✭✭✭✭
    stuck in these damn meetings, feel like driving home to see!!!!
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • Options
    SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    I.C.U.:
    I don't know if you realize how awesome these packages are. Enjoy is a huge understatement. I'm not sure how I will repay this, but I'm going to try. Thanks again, man. Simply unreal!
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Options
    bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jliu:
    I.C.U.:
    MVW67:
    jliu:
    I.C.U.:

Why you ask, well your fellow BOTLs ratted you out. His log on name rhymes with candy..

oh I'll man up alright, crying, there's no crying in the forums, I am glad I'll be the one to put ICU in the ICU. Bandy really kinda new that,, telephone, telegraph, teleBandy, I see how it is! Jiunn well you just do whatever it is you do! LOL
    Na, you've caused enough destruction on these forums Mike. Time to get blown the f up now! Jiunn, yea, you should have seen his pm's to me...I was cracking up! Guy is something else, thats why he'll feel something in a few days as well...LOL.
    Youll feel yourself in a few days you mean? Feel on brother. Ill send you some lotion
    HaHa JuJu, when he said one was hitting the West Coast I thought that I was in for it, now that I see this I feel safe as you are his West Coast bitc*.........Thanks for taking the heat, lol.
  • Options
    SleevePlz:
    I.C.U.:
    I don't know if you realize how awesome these packages are. Enjoy is a huge understatement. I'm not sure how I will repay this, but I'm going to try. Thanks again, man. Simply unreal!
    HUGE +1
  • Options
    Well I send out 3 packages, and looks like Mike will be last, so he will reveal my identity. The other packages floating around are from guesses ppl took and were not correct. Thank you for helping me!
  • Options
    jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    bandyt09:
    jliu:
    I.C.U.:
    MVW67:
    jliu:
    I.C.U.:

HaHa JuJu, when he said one was hitting the West Coast I thought that I was in for it, now that I see this I feel safe as you are his West Coast bitc*.........Thanks for taking the heat, lol.
    I don't think I'm the one... I better not be. or else MIKE will PAY
  • Options
    marineatbn03marineatbn03 Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭
    That is bad azz. Very nicely done ICwhoever you are
  • Options
    MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,592 ✭✭✭✭
    jliu:
    bandyt09:
    jliu:
    I.C.U.:
    MVW67:
    jliu:
    I.C.U.:

or else MIKE, why MIKE? you making idle threats, JUJU?
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • Options
    MVW67:
    jliu:
    bandyt09:
    jliu:
    I.C.U.:
    MVW67:
    jliu:
    I.C.U.:

Get him mike!!
  • Options
    jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    MVW67:
    jliu:
    bandyt09:
    jliu:
    I.C.U.:
    MVW67:
    jliu:
    I.C.U.:

that would be 110% correct
  • Options
    marineatbn03:
    Thanks Mr I live in Pinehurst...
  • Options
    I.C.U.:
    marineatbn03:
    Very sneaky, now UCME. Thanks to some loose lip brethern and sisters!
  • Options
    marineatbn03:
    I.C.U.:
    marineatbn03:
    Let me tell you. He comes after you. Just bend over and take it. That's what I just did. Lol
  • Options
    Yeah, I see that, maybe he will see something shiny with his one eye and become distracted enough to forget about me, and go after someone else!
  • Options
    Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    Nice hits who ever you are
    Money can't buy taste
  • Options
    WhoDeyGalWhoDeyGal Posts: 727 ✭✭
    marineatbn03:
    I.C.U.:
    marineatbn03:
    I blame the brethren!
  • Options
    WhoDeyGal:
    marineatbn03:
    I.C.U.:
    marineatbn03:
    I blame the brethren!
    Yeah, well that story holds no water in my boat, stand by to stand by to get effed up!
  • Options
    WhoDeyGalWhoDeyGal Posts: 727 ✭✭
    Whatever it is you think you are going to do I will just redirect to bandy's source
  • Options
    JHewey:
    marineatbn03:
    I.C.U.:
    marineatbn03:
    Let me tell you. He comes after you. Just bend over and take it. That's what I just did. Lol
    +1. Man up like Justin did! LOL!