marineatbn03marineatbn03 Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭
    I.C.U.:
    JHewey:
    marineatbn03:
    I.C.U.:
    marineatbn03:
    That is bad azz. Very nicely done ICwhoever you are
    Thanks Mr I live in Pinehurst...
    Very sneaky, now UCME. Thanks to some loose lip brethern and sisters!
    Let me tell you. He comes after you. Just bend over and take it. That's what I just did. Lol
    +1. Man up like Justin did! LOL!
    Damnit!
  • Options
    mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭
    I've had a lot of fun just reading this! I can't wait to see who it is.....(I still think its Mike, or Mike's evil twin) LOL
  • Options
    MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,591 ✭✭✭✭
    OK so I really am undecided on going home tomorrow, have also been informed the hibernation of one other botl is now over and destruction is pending. Is there a house to go home to? LMAO
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • Options
    jeep edsonjeep edson Posts: 826
    you deserve everything you get mike
  • Options
    greg2648greg2648 Posts: 2,440 ✭✭✭
    jeep edson:
    Actually, this package might be considered "cruel and unusual punishment". In this case, the punishment might not fit the crime........
  • Options
    MarkerMarker Posts: 2,524
    greg2648:
    jeep edson:
    Actually, this package might be considered "cruel and unusual punishment". In this case, the punishment might not fit the crime........
    Haha.
  • Options
    Marker:
    greg2648:
    jeep edson:
    Haha.
    Wolfs out of the bag, lol.
  • Options
    RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    marineatbn03:
    Marker:
    greg2648:
    jeep edson:
    Haha.

Say it ain't sooooo......

• Options
    RCY Cigars:
    marineatbn03:
    Marker:
    greg2648:
    jeep edson:
    Haha.

And if it is greg, I am scared that he has my adress, genuinely. I may call the wife and tell her to move real quick.
  • Options
    jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    Greg is a coca cola bear. like.. a sheep looking weird one. what the heck is that thing anyways? time to brew some coffee.
  • Options
    bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    marineatbn03:
    RCY Cigars:
    marineatbn03:
    Marker:
    greg2648:
    jeep edson:
    Haha.

And if it is greg, I am scared that he has my adress, genuinely. I may call the wife and tell her to move real quick.
    James, PM sent..............................................................To Greg.
  • Options
    See, now that is just beyond messed up Todd......
  • Options
    marineatbn03:
    Once again, you did it to yourself, you seem to have the responsibility issues, LOL. You cannot post a challenge out there:
    marineatbn03:
    and then be surprised someone answered the challenge. You have been around the forums long enough that bad things happen when you say something like you did.
  • Options
    Silence will be my new MO, roger that, lessoned learned *trails into the night*
  • Options
    marineatbn03:
    Silence will be my new MO, roger that, lessoned learned *trails into the night*
    Ain't none of us can be silent, that's why we have coolidors.................LOL. Well, not me, all I got is a small 20 count.
  • Options
    Another good point. And you have a magic 20ct, cuz mine only holds 12, lol.
  • Options
    marineatbn03:
    Well then, you best be smoking fast when you get home, I'd hate to hear about storage problems.
  • Options
    bandyt09:
    marineatbn03:
    Well then, you best be smoking fast when you get home, I'd hate to hear about storage problems.
    mmmhhhhm. i hurd dat. liu kang. flawless victory
  • Options
    MarkerMarker Posts: 2,524
    jliu:
    bandyt09:
    marineatbn03:
    mmmhhhhm. i hurd dat. liu kang. frahress victowee
    Fixed it for you.
  • Options
    WhoDeyGalWhoDeyGal Posts: 727 ✭✭
    bandyt09:
    marineatbn03:
    James, PM sent..............................................................To Greg.
    Lmao.
  • Options
    bandyt09:
    marineatbn03:
    Once again, you did it to yourself, you seem to have the responsibility issues, LOL. You cannot post a challenge out there
    mmmhm, Couldn't agree more ;)
  • Options
    bandyt09:
    marineatbn03:
    I shall, and I will enjoy chain smoking them.
  • Options
    Marker:
    jliu:
    bandyt09:
    marineatbn03:
    mmmhhhhm. i hurd dat. liu kang. frahress victowee
    Fixed it for you.
    hahah. dont forget finish him anamaritee
  • Options
    T.J. ArmstrongT.J. Armstrong Posts: 256
    WhoDeyGal:
    bandyt09:
    WhoDeyGal:
    Lol, I'm totally about to out bandy's source so I'm not in this alone.
    Don't make it worse on yourself...........The bombing would be so bad that TJ would end up on the side of a milk carton.
    Dear Source, you will pay for bandy's threats!

Sorry for the world's slowest reply, but I have been working my way through all the craziness on the forum for the past few days. Bandy, no making me vanish! How could I enjoy the forum then?
  • Options
    Mr.TMr.T Posts: 6
    T.J. Armstrong:
    WhoDeyGal:
    bandyt09:
    WhoDeyGal:
    Don't make it worse on yourself...........The bombing would be so bad that TJ would end up on the side of a milk carton.

Sorry for the world's slowest reply, but I have been working my way through all the craziness on the forum for the past few days. Bandy, no making me vanish! How could I enjoy the forum then?
    I Pity you FOOL!
  • Options
    RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    Mr.T:
    T.J. Armstrong:
    WhoDeyGal:
    bandyt09:
    WhoDeyGal:

I Pity you FOOL!

ROTFLMBO!!!!!

• Options
    T.J. Armstrong:
    WhoDeyGal:
    bandyt09:
    WhoDeyGal:

As long as Nikki keeps my source anonymous, then you are fine. If my source is revealed, well then........................
  • Options
    T.J. ArmstrongT.J. Armstrong Posts: 256
    bandyt09:
    T.J. Armstrong:
    WhoDeyGal:
    bandyt09:
    WhoDeyGal:

As long as Nikki keeps my source anonymous, then you are fine. If my source is revealed, well then........................
    Sounds like a catch 22, stuck! Your source is a lucky BOTL to have you running protection for them! Lol
  • Options
    T.J. Armstrong:
    bandyt09:
    T.J. Armstrong:
    WhoDeyGal:
    bandyt09:
    WhoDeyGal:

Sounds like a catch 22, stuck! Your source is a lucky BOTL to have you running protection for them! Lol
    Hmmm, you don't mean a cetain spud bearing source?
  • Options
    I'm innocent Todd! I said nothing!