• Options
    I.C.U.I.C.U. Posts: 94
    jgibv:
    I.C.U.:
    jgibv:
    I.C.U.:
    jgibv:
    I.C.U.:
    Anyone else game? I'll take one more and that's it, so my identity can be revealed when the packages hit.
    So you're telling my previous guess of the wizard is wrong....and you're not the Wizard of Oz???
    Damn!! I was looking forward to seeing what kinds of cigars they have in Oz.

I always assumed the munchkins were the torcedors at the Oz Cigar Factory.
    lol
    Yes, as close as it was, I'm sorry but no cigar.
    Haha, I see what you did there, I.C.U. Good play on words.
    Well if you're not the wizard, I have an assumption about your identity but I'll keep it to myself and wait to see how this plays out.
    I highly doubt you know my identity, but if that helps you sleep at night, so be it. Lol.
    LOL ok. Like I said it's only an assumption - and you know what they happens when you "assume" something...
    That's why I'll keep it to myself, because I don't want to make an "a$s" out of "u" and "me"
    Too late for that....lol
  • Options
    WhoDeyGalWhoDeyGal Posts: 727 ✭✭
    bandyt09:
    WhoDeyGal:
    Lol, I'm totally about to out bandy's source so I'm not in this alone.
    Don't make it worse on yourself...........The bombing would be so bad that TJ would end up on the side of a milk carton.
    Dear Source, you will pay for bandy's threats!
  • Options
    3 more targets are being hit now. Thanks for all the guesses!!
  • Options
    RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    I.C.U.:

You know, this has made my day....

• Options
    jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    i know who this issssss
  • Options
    marineatbn03marineatbn03 Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭
    RCY Cigars:
    marineatbn03:
    WhoDeyGal:
    bandyt09:
    marineatbn03:
    I KNOW she is not innocent, she would be the ONLY way my home addy could be leaked. But she knows, I always win in the end!
    I will tell the true, she did not throw you under the bus. I know what you are thinking and no, out did not come from anyone in your family, immediate our in-laws. I am the Bandyt and that would be too easy, I don't play that way. If I did, I would just bomb you with White Owls and Black and Milds, cherry flavor. You won't know my source and I like it like that.
    I do believe I know your source... I have only given his home addy to one person on here...... ;)
    You might not have gotten it from a family member, but it did originate from one, and she will pay.

Well, just think about this. If only you had played along earlier. All this other stuff would not have happen, lol. I.C.U. thread has blown up because you choose to be suttle about our soon to be confrontation. I still applaud you regardless of what you have created in this thread today. IT'S YOUR FAULT, LOL. Not hers......

I will slowly digress back into my corner and stay in my lane, lol.
  • Options
    jliu:
    i know who this issssss
    I dare you!! Man up and say it!! No one will believe you poo poo boy. Lol.
  • Options
    I.C.U.:
    jliu:
    i know who this issssss
    I dare you!! Man up and say it!! No one will believe you poo poo boy. Lol.

The stink on the wall just got REAL, lol....

• Options
    marineatbn03:
    RCY Cigars:
    marineatbn03:
    WhoDeyGal:
    bandyt09:
    marineatbn03:
    I KNOW she is not innocent, she would be the ONLY way my home addy could be leaked. But she knows, I always win in the end!
    I will tell the true, she did not throw you under the bus. I know what you are thinking and no, out did not come from anyone in your family, immediate our in-laws. I am the Bandyt and that would be too easy, I don't play that way. If I did, I would just bomb you with White Owls and Black and Milds, cherry flavor. You won't know my source and I like it like that.
    I do believe I know your source... I have only given his home addy to one person on here...... ;)
    You might not have gotten it from a family member, but it did originate from one, and she will pay.

Well, just think about this. If only you had played along earlier. All this other stuff would not have happen, lol. I.C.U. thread has blown up because you choose to be suttle about our soon to be confrontation. I still applaud you regardless of what you have created in this thread today. IT'S YOUR FAULT, LOL. Not hers......

Lol, I just said that to someone this morning. But, to simply address that comment. TO LATE, lol....

• Options
    I know nothing. I know everything. I know nothing everything. nosang everysang
  • Options
    WhoDeyGalWhoDeyGal Posts: 727 ✭✭
    RCY Cigars:
    marineatbn03:
    RCY Cigars:
    marineatbn03:
    WhoDeyGal:
    bandyt09:
    marineatbn03:

Lol, I just said that to someone this morning. But, to simply address that comment. TO LATE, lol....

I like you Rick, lol. Like he said Bro, your fault not mine. Reread that line when you feel yourself forgetting that, lol.
  • Options
    deejmemixxdeejmemixx Posts: 3,084 ✭✭
    i like tuhtles
  • Options
    jliu:
    Pansy a s s....lol.
  • Options
    RCY Cigars:
    I.C.U.:

You know, this has made my day....

Same here.
  • Options
    I.C.U.:
    jliu:
    Pansy a s s....lol.
    i hate you and your other half equally.
  • Options
    jliu:
    I.C.U.:
    jliu:
    Pansy a s s....lol.
    i hate you and your other half equally.
    Come on, do it. You think you know, but you don't. I'll leave it at that.
  • Options
    jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I.C.U.:
    jgibv:
    I.C.U.:
    jgibv:
    I.C.U.:
    jgibv:
    I.C.U.:
    Anyone else game? I'll take one more and that's it, so my identity can be revealed when the packages hit.
    So you're telling my previous guess of the wizard is wrong....and you're not the Wizard of Oz???
    Damn!! I was looking forward to seeing what kinds of cigars they have in Oz.

I always assumed the munchkins were the torcedors at the Oz Cigar Factory.
    lol
    Yes, as close as it was, I'm sorry but no cigar.
    Haha, I see what you did there, I.C.U. Good play on words.
    Well if you're not the wizard, I have an assumption about your identity but I'll keep it to myself and wait to see how this plays out.
    I highly doubt you know my identity, but if that helps you sleep at night, so be it. Lol.
    LOL ok. Like I said it's only an assumption - and you know what they happens when you "assume" something...
    That's why I'll keep it to myself, because I don't want to make an "a$s" out of "u" and "me"
    Too late for that....lol
    Haha you know my fiance says the same thing when I make a wrong assumption or do something stupid.....

Which makes me wonder....

WAIT A MINUTE!!!
    ARE you my fiance. Because if so, we need to clear up a couple things before the wedding:
    A) Why do you have a secret cigar-bombing stash I don't know about??? (I'm not mad, just curious as to why we've only been smoking cigars from my humidor, and not yours)
    ... OR ...
    B) Are you bombing people with my cigars?? I mean that's all well and good but let's at least coordinate bombs, save on postage, huh? Ok? As long as you leave a few cigars for me to my smoke then we're all good. Deal?
    Thanks dear, I'll see you after work.

LMAO

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• Options

Your item departed our ALLEN PARK, MI 48101 sort facility on July 26, 2012

Your item departed our LEHIGH VALLEY, PA 18002 sort facility on July 26, 2012.

All sorting has been completed at the delivery unit for today's deliveries at 7:41 am on July 26, 2012 in BELOIT, WI 53511.

Hopefully they all hit today and call it a day. Man I'm exhausted switching screen names...lol

• Options
    SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    I.C.U.:

All sorting has been completed at the delivery unit for today's deliveries at 7:41 am on July 26, 2012 in BELOIT, WI 53511.

Hopefully they all hit today and call it a day. Man I'm exhausted switching screen names...lol

Soon the mystery will be over. Well, for me anyways. The rest of you chumps can continue to speculate! Lol.
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Options
    VisionVision Posts: 7,803 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I.C.U.:

Beloit huh...... bye bye Mike??
  • Options
    deejmemixxdeejmemixx Posts: 3,084 ✭✭
    Vision:
    I.C.U.:

Beloit is to close for comfort, I am moving my family to the cellar and deploying our fallout gear.
  • Options
    MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,591 ✭✭✭✭
    Vision:
    I.C.U.:

? Really ICU, i didn't do anything, My poor mother! She is house sitting right now! I am sitting with some trustees, wanting to shoot the attorneys! And they don't know how to count either on the course! Caught them 4-5 times yesterday! So now that I will probably have no home to go to, what am I supposed to do? Supposed to be home tomorrow!
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • Options
    Ahhh quit ur cryin Mike and man up! LOL.

Why you ask, well your fellow BOTLs ratted you out. His log on name rhymes with candy..

BTW, Jiuune thinks its you anyways... enjoy brother!
  • Options
    I.C.U.:

Why you ask, well your fellow BOTLs ratted you out. His log on name rhymes with candy..

It is you. Someone bet me
  • Options
    jliu:
    I.C.U.:

Well someone lied to you...hahahah.

What did you lose? haha, too funny!!!
  • Options
    MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,591 ✭✭✭✭
    jliu:
    I.C.U.:

oh I'll man up alright, crying, there's no crying in the forums, I am glad I'll be the one to put ICU in the ICU. Bandy really kinda new that,, telephone, telegraph, teleBandy, I see how it is! Jiunn well you just do whatever it is you do! LOL
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • Options
    SmokindaddySmokindaddy Posts: 1,107
    This has been like a good murder mystery, I want to know who the killer is already!!! Lol
  • Options
    marineatbn03marineatbn03 Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭
    Smokindaddy:
    This has been like a good murder mystery, I want to know who the killer is already!!! Lol
    You and me both brother
  • Options
    MVW67:
    jliu:
    I.C.U.:

oh I'll man up alright, crying, there's no crying in the forums, I am glad I'll be the one to put ICU in the ICU. Bandy really kinda new that,, telephone, telegraph, teleBandy, I see how it is! Jiunn well you just do whatever it is you do! LOL
    Na, you've caused enough destruction on these forums Mike. Time to get blown the f up now! Jiunn, yea, you should have seen his pm's to me...I was cracking up! Guy is something else, thats why he'll feel something in a few days as well...LOL.
  • Options
    I.C.U.:
    MVW67:
    jliu:
    I.C.U.:

Na, you've caused enough destruction on these forums Mike. Time to get blown the f up now! Jiunn, yea, you should have seen his pm's to me...I was cracking up! Guy is something else, thats why he'll feel something in a few days as well...LOL.
    Youll feel yourself in a few days you mean? Feel on brother. Ill send you some lotion