Home Ratings & Reviews

GRAN HABANO VINTAGE 2002

I want to start out by saying, if U are looking for that AWESOME smoke, that STICK with the flavor of perfection, the CGAR with the taiste of experience, the SMOKE that shouts pepper and spice and all that nice, then U need to TRY the "GRAN HABANO" VINTAGE 2002 ROBUST OR CHURCHILL, it has all the flavors of earth cedar chewy leathery again AWESOME. TRY EM,,, Photobucket

Comments

• Gray4linesGray4lines Posts: 4,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I haven't tried the churchill, but i like the robustos! Also, try the Gran Habano Azteca, they are really good too.
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • seagarloverseagarlover Posts: 437
    Yes, I have just ordered the sample of the HABANO line from Tina at CCOM today, can't wait to try em out, but they are good smokes U agree, I love the CEDAR smell and taiste
  • beatnicbeatnic Posts: 4,133
    I'll pipe in here on those, since I've smoked many. Great price. Great flavor. Tasty-ass wrapper. But....it has a certain amount of burn issues. These 6 year aged wrappers are very oily, hence the great flavor, but some of them burn funny> Ive had many of these that the wrapper just doen't burn and the cigar caves. Others, it burns along one side. I've found that letting them dry out a bit before lighting helps cure a lot of these issues. Some folks dry-box them. But when they burn correctly they are a great cigar. JMO.
  • BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    I like the robo. I have some aging in one of my coolers...

But honestly, the churchill made me wanna puke. I find this to be the case with a lot of GH stuff. The V2002 and the 3SLS especially.
  • nickiamnickiam Posts: 608 ✭✭
    I very much enjoy these. I bought a Mazo of them in february and they are only getting better.
  • RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    BigT06:

But honestly, the churchill made me wanna puke. I find this to be the case with a lot of GH stuff. The V2002 and the 3SLS especially.

Have you tried the GH2. I had one for the first time the other day. It had a little over a year on it and it was fantastic. Seriously, no joke.

RCY Cigars:
    BigT06:

Have you tried the GH2. I had one for the first time the other day. It had a little over a year on it and it was fantastic. Seriously, no joke.

Nope. Never even heard of it till I saw your pic. Fantastic, you say. Hmm...
  • illinoisgolf99illinoisgolf99 Posts: 1,507
    Love the GHV 2002, haven't had the churchill, but I love the robusto. Grabbed a bundle about 2 years ago and I gotta say they just get better with age.
    illinoisgolf99:
    Love the GHV 2002, haven't had the churchill, but I love the robusto. Grabbed a bundle about 2 years ago and I gotta say they just get better with age.

I need to get a few. PM to you Sir.

BigT06:
    RCY Cigars:
    BigT06:

Nope. Never even heard of it till I saw your pic. Fantastic, you say. Hmm...

I don't know how they are ROTT. And I don't know how long GOLDY had it. But I had it for a year and it was spot on for a morning smoke....

RCY Cigars:
    illinoisgolf99:

I need to get a few. PM to you Sir.

PM to you, Rick.
  • illinoisgolf99illinoisgolf99 Posts: 1,507
    PM replied
  • catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    Had the Churchill once, it was good...when it stayed lit. About halfway through I got tired of lighting it
    catfishbluezz:
    Had the Churchill once, it was good...when it stayed lit. About halfway through I got tired of lighting it

Which one are you referring too. I read a few reviews on the GH2 and they pretty much said the same thing. But the robusto did not give me any problems.
  • seagarloverseagarlover Posts: 437
    Well, I have to say, this is what makes the world go round
  • catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    RCY Cigars:
    catfishbluezz:

Which one are you referring too. I read a few reviews on the GH2 and they pretty much said the same thing. But the robusto did not give me any problems.
    The 2002 bro, flavor wasn't bad, but I'd rather spend another .50 on a UHC or shorty
  • bigfnstevebigfnsteve Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭
    catfishbluezz:
    RCY Cigars:
    catfishbluezz:

The 2002 bro, flavor wasn't bad, but I'd rather spend another .50 on a UHC or shorty
    HELL YEAH +159. The couple Ive SMOKED had BURN ISSUES ALSO. NOT COOL BRO NOT COOL. I HATE BURN. Issues Ruins my whole experience. Thats why IM NOT A fAN
  • jadeltjadelt Posts: 763 ✭✭
    Had a few and loved them. No burn issues here.

IMHO the best stick under $2 around.

Everyone has an opinion just like everyone has something else.
  • KingoftheCoveKingoftheCove Posts: 937 ✭✭✭
    I've smoked plenty of the Robs (don't bother with anything else)
    Always have at least one aging mazo in storage
    these do age well, but I haven't noticed much difference between a 6 month old and a 1+ year old
    I've had the occasional burn issue/flavor ****.................I'm guessing well under 10% of the total I've smoked....maybe one out of every mazo??
    Still one of the best $1.50 sticks out there..........

• ddubridgeddubridge Posts: 3,978 ✭✭✭
    somebody? Anybody?
  • jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ^^^^^^dafuq?

Premeprimepremes.

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,004 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't get it.
  • RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    seagarlover:
    Yes, I have just ordered the sample of the HABANO line from Tina at CCOM today, can't wait to try em out, but they are good smokes U agree, I love the CEDAR smell and taiste
    Wait, people use Tina?
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    Rain:
    seagarlover:
    Wait, people use Tina?
    She does have a strong following on her "Tina Deals" Girl can make you, want to buy cigars.
  • RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    Between her and Kelly I feel like I'm cheating on my wife.
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    The trick is never saying ANY names ( except your own ) during sexx.
    Oh, NOW I get it. Silent snarky protest, instead of a bitchy rant? Hmmmm. We'll see if it works or not. I might join your protest :)
  • Ken_LightKen_Light Posts: 3,537 ✭✭✭
    Bob Luken:
    Oh, NOW I get it. Silent snarky protest, instead of a bitchy rant? Hmmmm. We'll see if it works or not. I might join your protest :)
    I don't get it. Anyone?
    ^Troll: DO NOT FEED.
    Ken Light:
    Bob Luken:
    I don't get it. Anyone?
    He's mocking/protesting all the large photos that quite a few people are putting in their signature line. (At least I'm guessing that's it. I could be wrong.)
  • Ken_LightKen_Light Posts: 3,537 ✭✭✭
    Bob Luken:
    Ken Light:
    Bob Luken:
    I don't get it. Anyone?
    He's mocking/protesting all the large photos that quite a few people are putting in their signature line. (At least I'm guessing that's it. I could be wrong.)
    kay, so are you I guess...but why bump a seegar thread???
    ^Troll: DO NOT FEED.