2»

Comments

• Options
    Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,225 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ken Light:
    Bob Luken:
    Ken Light:
    Bob Luken:
    Oh, NOW I get it. Silent snarky protest, instead of a bitchy rant? Hmmmm. We'll see if it works or not. I might join your protest :)
    I don't get it. Anyone?
    He's mocking/protesting all the large photos that quite a few people are putting in their signature line. (At least I'm guessing that's it. I could be wrong.)
    kay, so are you I guess...but why bump a seegar thread???
    Walt started a new GH2002 thread with the exact same title except not all caps like Seagar. Make of it what you will. I don't know what DDub had in mind exactly with the necro post, but I'm done with my big ol pic in my signature line for now.
  • Options
    onestrangeoneonestrangeone Posts: 2,441 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well, That's one way to point out that there is a search function, I guess
  • Options
    ckrddsmkeckrddsmke Posts: 392
    RCY Cigars:
    BigT06:
    I like the robo. I have some aging in one of my coolers...

But honestly, the churchill made me wanna puke. I find this to be the case with a lot of GH stuff. The V2002 and the 3SLS especially.

Have you tried the GH2. I had one for the first time the other day. It had a little over a year on it and it was fantastic. Seriously, no joke.

Have you tried the GH5 Corojo (its pretty good also), or the GH Gran Reserva series?
  • Options
    ckrddsmkeckrddsmke Posts: 392
    Darn I thought that was a pic of your traveling cigar Bar and Lounge I was hoping it was coming to an airport near me!
  • Options
    Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,225 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ckrddsmke:
    Darn I thought that was a pic of your traveling cigar Bar and Lounge I was hoping it was coming to an airport near me!
    It's been done. LOL http://cigarhistory.info/Cigar_History/Flying_Cigar-Store.html image