Home General Discussion
Options

Whats your favorite smoking spot???

I was doing a little bit of reading and I thought  doughty421  had a great idea about starting a thread of everyones special smoking spot. All honesty im kinda curious to hear all the different preferences. So lets hear it, whats your favourite spot???

Comments

• Options
    Matt MarvelMatt Marvel Posts: 930
    I usually smoke in my room, so I don't really have a special place. I enjoy hanging out at the lounge though.
  • Options
    betasynnbetasynn Posts: 1,249
    I think the best place is in the back yard, in the hot tub, at night, smelling the grill going.
  • Options
    HugemooseHugemoose Posts: 458
    At my apartment we have a half-broken futon bed set up on our porch. Along with a couple of other chairs....it is a great place to smoke. Or I go upstairs to my buddies apartment and we smoke in the "smoke lounge"....which is simply their little deck of the side with a couch and a chair or two.

But this summer, I feel my favorite place to smoke is going to be on the tractor when I have to mow the fields. I can't wait!
  • Options
    Garen BGaren B Posts: 977
    My patio, chilling with my dog at night, or on one of my buddy's patio with a big screen and some sporting event on, the cigar is awesome if my team is winning and is there to help me forget if my team is losing. Since I'm a Padre fan, its usually more of the latter.
  • Options
    BeagronomisBeagronomis Posts: 22

So far right next to the lake at sunrise with my fishing pole in the water would have to be my fav. spot thus far. lol havent had to many opportunity's to do so but that was an excellent morning!!!

• Options
    alienmisprintalienmisprint Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭
    Right now it is the beach in the evening. Just sitting in the sand, watching a sunset, and listening to the waves rolling in. When I get to Lousianna, I imagine it will be my back porch, chilling with my dog.
  • Options
    KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
    I like sitting on my back deck w/ a jack and coke on a summer evening while my smoker is cooking. The smell of some bbq and a cigar mixed with the sounds of a Ga summer night is very, very relaxing.

"Long ashes my friends."

• Options
    rwheelwrightrwheelwright Posts: 3,296
    For me, any place I can sit and relax and just smoke with no one bothering me. I also enjoy smoking in my truck during long drives. Nothing like hitting the highway, listening to some tunes, smoking a nice stogie and clearing your head.
  • Options
    undulacundulac Posts: 1,129
    Krieg:
    I like sitting on my back deck w/ a jack and coke on a summer evening while my smoker is cooking. The smell of some bbq and a cigar mixed with the sounds of a Ga summer night is very, very relaxing.
    Replace Jack and Coke with a beer and GA with OH and I'm the same.
  • Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    my favorite smoking spot?

backyard with a fire and friends.
  • Options
    gmill880gmill880 Posts: 5,947
    I think we had a thread on this awhile back...now as then my hot tub
  • Options
    bbc020bbc020 Posts: 1,422
    Undoubtedly in my recliner on my sunporch
  • Options
    PuroFreakPuroFreak Posts: 4,131 ✭✭
    My balcony is a great place to smoke. It faces south so in the afternoons you don't have the summer sun beating down on you, in the winter the north wind is blocked, and we are way in the back on the complex so it's pretty peaceful and quiet for being in the middle of Dallas. I do love having a smoke out on the boat when I'm out on the lake though.
  • Options
    tankbonniestankbonnies Posts: 191
    alienmisprint:
    Right now it is the beach in the evening. Just sitting in the sand, watching a sunset, and listening to the waves rolling in. When I get to Lousianna, I imagine it will be my back porch, chilling with my dog.
    HAWAII?? Must be nice....My spot is the patio with some music, chimnea and a drink....when it's dark out
  • Options
    tshawtshaw Posts: 178
    right now its in my pool on a float hanging out with some friends just relaxing and shootin the ***
  • Options
    iwsmith2iwsmith2 Posts: 65
    http://www.cioppinopittsburgh.com/cigarBar.php It's called cioppinos in pittsburgh, pa. It is a great huge room that i go to every saturday with a glenlivet, one of my favorite sticks, and 3 of my buddies. Great bartenders, great atmosphere, and a great time.
  • Options

iwsmith2:
    http://www.cioppinopittsburgh.com/cigarBar.php It's called cioppinos in pittsburgh, pa. It is a great huge room that i go to every saturday with a glenlivet, one of my favorite sticks, and 3 of my buddies. Great bartenders, great atmosphere, and a great time.

man I wish there was something like that around my area...

• Options
    Doughty421Doughty421 Posts: 39
    Wow...all those sound like great relaxing places to smoke! Sometimes on Fridays my good friend and I stop at a little cigar shop (Squire's) in downtown Charleston to meet and greet then we just walk around town admiring the old buildings, hit up a coffee shop and just stroll.
  • Options
    bbc020bbc020 Posts: 1,422
    Doughty421:
    Wow...all those sound like great relaxing places to smoke! Sometimes on Fridays my good friend and I stop at a little cigar shop (Squire's) in downtown Charleston to meet and greet then we just walk around town admiring the old buildings, hit up a coffee shop and just stroll.
    Sounds like a good time. I haven't hit any B&Ms in Charleston before. I'm only about an hour and 15 minutes.
  • Options
    Doughty421Doughty421 Posts: 39
    Yeah, i'm all about relaxing. This weekend my spot will be in Bristol TN at a race but I doubt it will be my favorite.
  • Options
    My second favorite spot is out on the porch, but the Montana winters limit enjoyment while the snow falls. Unfortunately there is only one establishment here that allows us to enjoy a cigar indoors....but you can only play so much video keno/poker. In the late spring through fall my favorite spot is while fishing the Madison River. Nothing better than a good stick, rising fish and a mountain backdrop. Throw in a river G&T and it's hard to beat.
  • Options
    tshawtshaw Posts: 178
    Smoky the Bear:
    My second favorite spot is out on the porch, but the Montana winters limit enjoyment while the snow falls. Unfortunately there is only one establishment here that allows us to enjoy a cigar indoors....but you can only play so much video keno/poker. In the late spring through fall my favorite spot is while fishing the Madison River. Nothing better than a good stick, rising fish and a mountain backdrop. Throw in a river G&T and it's hard to beat.
    fishing sounds prime im trying to organize a fishing trip on the Chesapeake with my buddies enjoy some beer some smokes and some fish
  • Options
    TizzleTizzle Posts: 13
    Smoky the Bear:

I miss Montana so much!! Moved to Phoenix in Febuary to finish up school.... I get to head home(Missoula) in July..... can't wait to get back and smoke a stick or 5 out on the dock at my families place on Flathead Lake..... everyone else who is reading this and is NOT from Montana..... Montana Sucks.... Big Smile [:D]
  • Options
    MojoRisinMojoRisin Posts: 6
    My favorite smoking spot is my front porch. I live in a very quiet suburban neighborhood and sitting there about 11 o'clock at night with a gentle breeze, a nice smoke, and a glass of JD...there's nothing better.
  • Options

MojoRisin:
    My favorite smoking spot is my front porch. I live in a very quiet suburban neighborhood and sitting there about 11 o'clock at night with a gentle breeze, a nice smoke, and a glass of JD...there's nothing better.

Ya know I just tried that last night and it was very euphoric... except i had J.W. black lol

• Options
    Dude LoveDude Love Posts: 315
    My back porch, with my feet propped up on a lawn chair. Once we build the deck on the back of the house I'm gonna build some Adirondack chairs for it.
  • Options
    kaelariakaelaria Posts: 572
    Right here on my porch :)
  • Options
    KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
    MojoRisin:
    I'll second that!

"Long ashes my friends."

• Options
    laker1963laker1963 Posts: 5,046
    WHOOO HOOOO !!
    Yesterday we put up the out-door shelter thingy in the back yard. That means my winter smoking area in the garage is officially closed for the summer season and my smoking will be done in the sun or under the stars again as god intended. I'll have to get a couple of pictures this weekend, this is a sweet spot to smoke and think. Love'n it.
  • Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    laker1963:
    WHOOO HOOOO !!
    Yesterday we put up the out-door shelter thingy in the back yard. That means my winter smoking area in the garage is officially closed for the summer season and my smoking will be done in the sun or under the stars again as god intended. I'll have to get a couple of pictures this weekend, this is a sweet spot to smoke and think. Love'n it.
    my favorite season of the year:

SMOKING SEASON