Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

I'm bored so lets have a contest........ Winner's

Below is my fathers pride and joy. He spent 3 years building it frame up. Contest is.........

Tell me the year, make, and model and ill send you a 5er. First right answer gets it.

Photobucket

Comments

• Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    Nice car!! I'm gonna have to say its a 1982 Toyota corolla
    Money can't buy taste
  • firetruckguyfiretruckguy Posts: 2,522 ✭✭✭
    ohhhhhhhhh so close! Funny, that was the engine we were going to use in it ;)
  • RobIsSweetRobIsSweet Posts: 266 ✭✭✭
    1938 Jaguar ss?
  • RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    I have no clue Brett, i just want to say that looks nice.
    RCY Cigars:
    I have no clue Brett, i just want to say that looks nice.
    Thanks bro, he has won many awards at car shows and street rod events.
  • Lift603Lift603 Posts: 253
    1936 dodge coupe?
  • robertgreen30robertgreen30 Posts: 2,105 ✭✭✭✭
    Nice Ride, 1932 Ford, I have no clue what it is, but that's a sweet pimpmobile. Your dad must be picking up all the b!tche$ in that ride LOL
  • bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Contest over as it is the 1936 Big Fendered Yellow car..................................
  • webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    1934 Dodge
    “It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• VisionVision Posts: 8,255 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It looks like a 34 Ford Coupe Convertable or "Cabriolet".
  • reggie713reggie713 Posts: 2,517 ✭✭✭✭
    33 chevy
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    1932 Buick?
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
    I missed the only clue in the pic! I now change my answer to 1933 dodge coupe convertible, I think model was a six
  • 0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Possibly a 33 Chrysler Custom convertible, but the hood lines are wrong for it. Hard to tell without seeing the grill to confirm it.
    In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
  • catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    34 Chrysler 6
  • kingjk729kingjk729 Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭
    Im gonna say a 33 Plymouth coupe convertable.
  • rzamanrzaman Posts: 2,650 ✭✭✭
    No clue but a masterpiece of art work. Thanks for sharing.
    34 dodge deluxe coupe 6
    reggie713:
    I missed the only clue in the pic! I now change my answer to 1933 dodge coupe convertible, I think model was a six
    Hood ornament?
  • The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    32 ford coupe
    Vision:
    reggie713:
    Hood ornament?
    Yup the original dodge ram!
  • robertgreen30robertgreen30 Posts: 2,105 ✭✭✭✭
    Is the Pimp ride a 31 Chrysler Imperial?
    Its a 32 Dodge Deluxe Convertible
  • bigfnstevebigfnsteve Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭
    1932 Pimp-O-Wagon-Deluxe? WINNER!!!!!!
    Nice ride
    catfishbluezz:
    34 dodge deluxe coupe 6
    Winner. 34 Dodge brothers deluxe coupe S. I see that Webmost hit 2 out of 3 so ill send him the booobie prize.

My mom just called to tell me that they were on there way back from the rod run at Yellowstone National Park. She said dad won again, the founders trophy. Mom said that out of all the awards he has won, this one means the most to him because this is the last year they are having that rod run.

Dad had a 33 Plymouth coupe that he got in high school. He put a 426 stage III in it and ran mid 11's, not bad for a daily driver.

After me, my brother, and sister were older, he quit racing and built it into a streetrod. This thing was beautiful..... and his pride and joy. It wasnt a "show" car, but he hand built most every part that was on it.

5 years ago, mom and dads house burnt down in a wild fire here in Colorado. They lost most everything they owned.....including my dads pride and joy. But if you would ask him, he would say its nothing to him, because he was able to get mom and him out alive. The 33 Plymouth was a complete loss. It was so hot in the wild fire, It sagged the frame.

Long story short, mom and dad are fine. We went to find another car to build and found this 34 Dodge in the middle of Las Angeles. It was a basket case, but it was complete. 3 years and a buttload of cash later, its what you see today.

Thanks for letting me talk about my dad and his car. Im pretty proud of what he has done.

Fishbait and web, PM me your addies please, thanks for playing!
  • RampMonkeyRampMonkey Posts: 1,808
    Congrats Mr.Fish !! Great looking too :D
    Since I have no addy I am willing to part with, and I have no room...I have a nominee for a bomb....
    catfishbluezz:
    Since I have no addy I am willing to part with, and I have no room...I have a nominee for a bomb....
    Anyone willing to throw him under the bus??
    firetruckguy:
    catfishbluezz:
    No one has it FTG....trust me on that one ;) I have no room as it stands, I'd rather pass the good fortune.
    catfishbluezz:
    firetruckguy:
    catfishbluezz:
    No one has it FTG....trust me on that one ;) I have no room as it stands, I'd rather pass the good fortune.
    Youre a stand up guy Cat. Good on you bro!