I'm bored so lets have a contest........ Winner's

2»

Comments

• webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vision:
    catfishbluezz:
    firetruckguy:
    catfishbluezz:
    Since I have no addy I am willing to part with, and I have no room...I have a nominee for a bomb....
    Anyone willing to throw him under the bus??
    No one has it FTG....trust me on that one ;) I have no room as it stands, I'd rather pass the good fortune.
    Youre a stand up guy Cat. Good on you bro!
    So what happens if you send stuff to catfish's old address? I'm sure someone musta tried that by now. Does it get forwarded?
    “It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• firetruckguyfiretruckguy Posts: 2,522 ✭✭✭
    No problem Mr Fishy....... I will get even sometime. Web ill have yours to you this week bro. Thanks for playing boys.
  • catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    firetruckguy:
    No problem Mr Fishy....... I will get even sometime. Web ill have yours to you this week bro. Thanks for playing boys.
    If you want to wait that is fine. I am not in a position to receive packages bro. It's not by choice...
  • catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    webmost:
    Vision:
    catfishbluezz:
    firetruckguy:
    catfishbluezz:
    Since I have no addy I am willing to part with, and I have no room...I have a nominee for a bomb....
    Anyone willing to throw him under the bus??
    No one has it FTG....trust me on that one ;) I have no room as it stands, I'd rather pass the good fortune.
    Youre a stand up guy Cat. Good on you bro!
    So what happens if you send stuff to catfish's old address? I'm sure someone musta tried that by now. Does it get forwarded?
    No idea... The forwarding addy is there, but I would not want anything getting lost.