• Options
    gmill880gmill880 Posts: 5,947
    alienmisprint:
    gmill880:
    phobicsquirrel:
    madurofan:
    we have a collective chain?
    we are the new Borg?....

Thats it Pheebs !!! The new forum blend name ...The Borg ...Resistance Is Futile ...Order Now !!!
    And getting a box/bundle would be known as ordering a "collective"?

That would be 'outta this world' ...good idea Tony
  • Options
    phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    That should be the forum blend official name and slogan!!!!!!
  • Options
    jacketsrulejacketsrule Posts: 401
    Carlos Torano Exodus 1959 is my favorite.
  • Options
    sdipsdip Posts: 406

I have a large humidor and variety, so it would tough to pick two or three. But the ones I tend to "go to" are

Perdomo ESV 2nd, really anything Perdomo

Sol Cubano Cabinet

Gurkha Castle Hall

5 Vegas A

Most Rocky Patel's

La Aurora Cameroon 2nd's

• Options
    madurofanmadurofan Posts: 6,219 ✭✭✭
    sdip:

I have a large humidor and variety, so it would tough to pick two or three. But the ones I tend to "go to" are

Perdomo ESV 2nd, really anything Perdomo

Sol Cubano Cabinet

Gurkha Castle Hall

5 Vegas A

Most Rocky Patel's

La Aurora Cameroon 2nd's

All those quality stick and then you go and throw a Gurkha in there. *shaking head*
  • Options
    plaidbanana1plaidbanana1 Posts: 187
    5 Vegas Classic and Arturo Fuente Hemmingway.
  • Options
    alienmisprintalienmisprint Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭
    I'd have to say as of late my go-tos are the CI Anniversary, Perdomo ESV 91 2nds, Padilla 68, and Defiance (unfortunately, these are too expensive to be a go-to, lol). No matter what mood I am in, one of those four cigars always seem to satisfy.
  • Options
    I like Cusano P1 Robusto for the price and great taste. I like triing different brands and I enjoy reading all of these forums for your different tastes in cigars.
  • Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    cgslater12:
    I like Cusano P1 Robusto for the price and great taste. I like triing different brands and I enjoy reading all of these forums for your different tastes in cigars.
    they age well also.
  • Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    I agree about the P1. Though when I did a vertical taste test of the line, I found a preference for the corona, followed by the churchill and then the robusto. My opinion of course, but food for thought nonetheless.
  • Options
    betasynnbetasynn Posts: 1,249
    Looked back on my post two months ago, and things have changed. Top three are currently still the Nub habano, don pepin garcia cuban classic, and now the rocky patel decade. I'm also a huge fan of the 5 Vegas A Apocalypse, and actually very fortunate to be around the La Bonita orange labels.