Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Damn You Redneck Mafia...and Thank You Too

2»

Comments

• RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    Nice hit on a awesome BOTL. He deserves it, good stuff.
  • RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    jliu:
    The buffalonian:
    jliu:
    That is not the smurf's song. that is the snoob lion song. so dumb he changed it from snoop dogg to snoop lion. yea, i'm freakin snoob phoenix and dragon.
    daniel - I am not the type to make cigar bomb threats. As such, I will let you think that.
    Snoob the magic dragon lol
    hahah. > -_-

LOL @^^^^^^
  • The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    jliu:
    whatta buncha ford f150 pbr drinkers
    More like Rainier Beer,,lol,,Helluva hit!!Enjoy MT
  • stadstad Posts: 396 ✭✭
    I see a 5 vegas limitada from '05 in there. I bet I know where that came from! Nicely done guys!
  • scarlinscarlin Posts: 1,592
    Surprised you didn't get a pack of Backwoods cigars. I see these rednecks are classy. Nice hit!
  • jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    mmccartneydc:
    jliu:
    mmccartneydc:
    Bwahahahahaha! Glad they made it there safe, Hope you enjoy them!
    I did not know you are a part of the redneck squad. Who is all a part of this "squad"
    Snoobie Snoobie doodlebug......we have members ALL OVER in all walks of life!!!!! In fact there may even be one of us living very near to you!!!
    true. All I had to do is step into wal mart. that wasn't a diss on wal mart. I grew up on the falling prices.
  • scarlinscarlin Posts: 1,592
    jliu:
    mmccartneydc:
    jliu:
    mmccartneydc:
    I did not know you are a part of the redneck squad. Who is all a part of this "squad"
    Snoobie Snoobie doodlebug......we have members ALL OVER in all walks of life!!!!! In fact there may even be one of us living very near to you!!!
    true. All I had to do is step into wal mart. that wasn't a diss on wal mart. I grew up on the falling prices.
    Let's get together and bomb random people while hoping to hit one of the rednecks!
  • jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    scarlin:
    jliu:
    mmccartneydc:
    jliu:
    mmccartneydc:
    Let's get together and bomb random people while hoping to hit one of the rednecks!
    hahah. we'll first hit up all the wal marts in the country. hmm. best make another cigar order. game on!
  • CvilleECvilleE Posts: 1,594 ✭✭✭
    stad:
    I see a 5 vegas limitada from '05 in there. I bet I know where that came from! Nicely done guys!
    lol...it is a '12. It has the same looking band at the head, but has the '12 signature band on the foot....
  • CvilleECvilleE Posts: 1,594 ✭✭✭
    Ohh and hope you enjoy the sticks Mike! Glad they made it safe....
  • MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,592 ✭✭✭✭
    Nice hit to an all too deserving BORK!!
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • jeep edsonjeep edson Posts: 826
    great hit