Events you like at your b&m?

2»

Comments

• Options
    webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jadelt:
    webmost:
    jadelt:
    Bike night !!! Everyone who arrives on a motorcycle gets a free cigar !!!
    Dammmm! I gotta ride to Montana. I like that idea. Tell me where it is. Might be worth a detour when I ride to Idaho here in three weeks.
    You ride here from DE and you can smoke anything I got. Ride safe ! PM Me if interested. I am about 100 miles east of Coeur D'alene.
    Wong corner of the state! We'll be at the Blue Heron Inn in Rigby ID. Prolly 300, 350 miles from you. Visiting new great-grandchildren. That's right, not just the grandchildren, but their children. Yeehaw! Four generations. I am bringing gloves and sneakers and a ball. I have full intentions of whipping my grandson's ass in a game of four wall handball at the local Y. Toting him out a couple boxes of smokes.

You got a bike? Ride on down. We'll cruise Jellystone ensemble.
    “It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• Options
    deejmemixxdeejmemixx Posts: 3,084 ✭✭
    So from the time if my first interview and my second the owners sold the company....now looking at possible part time only....
  • Options
    bigjohn125bigjohn125 Posts: 476
    I've never been to a cigar event. I have a ticket to my first one tonight, but I can't go. My oldest son has a cross county meet that I won't miss. Some day. They sound like a lot of fun.
  • Options
    chemforeverchemforever Posts: 1,200
    bigjohn125:
    I've never been to a cigar event. I have a ticket to my first one tonight, but I can't go. My oldest son has a cross county meet that I won't miss. Some day. They sound like a lot of fun.
    Damn that's a bummer man I know you like RP too. Good luck to your son.
  • Options
    bigjohn125bigjohn125 Posts: 476
    chemforever:
    bigjohn125:
    Thanks, Chem. The CC schedule came out after I bought my ticket, but I won't miss my kids events for my hobbies.
  • Options
    chemforeverchemforever Posts: 1,200
    bigjohn125:
    chemforever:
    bigjohn125:
    Thanks, Chem. The CC schedule came out after I bought my ticket, but I won't miss my kids events for my hobbies.
    Yea I always appreciated when my parents sat at swim meets at hot pools to watch me, at least you will be outside!
  • Options
    The SniperThe Sniper Posts: 3,910
    Actually, Im not a big fan of events at B&M's mostly due to the fact that I detest crowds. Every time a B&M in my area hosts an event, its an absolute friggin MOB SCENE, and the "discounts" offered at them just arent enough for me to deal with them.

• Options
    jthanatosjthanatos Posts: 1,571 ✭✭✭
    The Sniper:
    Actually, Im not a big fan of events at B&M's mostly due to the fact that I detest crowds. Every time a B&M in my area hosts an event, its an absolute friggin MOB SCENE, and the "discounts" offered at them just arent enough for me to deal with them.

Same. I do love the punch card that one of my locals offers. 13th cigar is free, but instead of just dropping the lowest priced cigar, they average the prices of the other 12 sticks you bought and give you that in credit. That way you don't get screwed if you make some premium purchases and come back to refill your house blend stock (and conversely, they don't get screwed if you buy them out of dog turds, then grab one super premium the next day.)