beatnic:
    Gotta love government bureaucracy/mandates...../sarcasm
    sigh

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• MTuccelliMTuccelli Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭
    JDH:
    MTuccelli:
    phobicsquirrel:
    I AM ONE! and I had to fight in their **** WARS!
    I know I said I was done but this last part of your statement I found interesting. Last time the U.S. had a draft was Vietnam. We now have an all volunteer service, so tell me if you were not drafted you must of volunteered. Or I bet you were like one of those activated reservist units we had during Desert Storm and Restore Hope that bitched being their cause it was messing with their schooling or job. I apologize to any reservist or guard we have here. I know it is only a small segment that are whiners and signing up for reserve or guard duty fit their educational dreams and never counted on being activated.

So tell me squirrel is this the case with you, blame a govt for a war because it cut into your personal life? If you signed up I am sure no one twisted your arm. There are men and women that have come back messed up, some have lost family members some are on this forum and I can't recall them whining or pissing and moaning as much as you do.

Hasn't the man earned the right to express a critical opinion of our reasons for sacrificing blood and treasure in what he believes was an unjustified use of military force without having his character questioned?
    Didn't I earn the same right?

• JDHJDH Posts: 2,107
    MTuccelli:
    JDH:
    MTuccelli:
    phobicsquirrel:
    I know I said I was done but this last part of your statement I found interesting. Last time the U.S. had a draft was Vietnam. We now have an all volunteer service, so tell me if you were not drafted you must of volunteered. Or I bet you were like one of those activated reservist units we had during Desert Storm and Restore Hope that bitched being their cause it was messing with their schooling or job. I apologize to any reservist or guard we have here. I know it is only a small segment that are whiners and signing up for reserve or guard duty fit their educational dreams and never counted on being activated.

So tell me squirrel is this the case with you, blame a govt for a war because it cut into your personal life? If you signed up I am sure no one twisted your arm. There are men and women that have come back messed up, some have lost family members some are on this forum and I can't recall them whining or pissing and moaning as much as you do.

Hasn't the man earned the right to express a critical opinion of our reasons for sacrificing blood and treasure in what he believes was an unjustified use of military force without having his character questioned?

When was your character questioned or demeaned?
    JDH:
    MTuccelli:
    JDH:
    MTuccelli:
    phobicsquirrel:

Anytime I express my so called tea bagger Con-servative beliefs. BTW I am more interested in hearing from the squirrel himself on my comment. Or does he need others to answer for him? His style is like many that believe the same thing, post links and when someone challenges start with the name calling. All I asked is if he volunteered and if so he knew full well that at any given time he could of been called up to go somewhere he didn't want to. So let the man answer for himself.

MTuccelli:
    JDH:
    MTuccelli:
    JDH:
    MTuccelli:
    phobicsquirrel:

Anytime I express my so called tea bagger Con-servative beliefs. BTW I am more interested in hearing from the squirrel himself on my comment. Or does he need others to answer for him? His style is like many that believe the same thing, post links and when someone challenges start with the name calling. All I asked is if he volunteered and if so he knew full well that at any given time he could of been called up to go somewhere he didn't want to. So let the man answer for himself.

With all due respect, you will not decide for me what I will say and when I will say it. I reserve that right for myself. I don't believe that your character was questioned or demeaned in this discussion, and I was just curious why you felt it necessary to attack someone personally instead of arguing the issue.
  • beatnicbeatnic Posts: 4,133
    JDH:
    MTuccelli:
    JDH:
    MTuccelli:
    JDH:
    MTuccelli:
    phobicsquirrel:

With all due respect, you will not decide for me what I will say and when I will say it. I reserve that right for myself. I don't believe that your character was questioned or demeaned in this discussion, and I was just curious why you felt it necessary to attack someone personally instead of arguing the issue.
    Vulchor regularly attacks half of the country. He throws hate around on Republicans and conservatives on a regular basis. He could just argue the point, but he goes further and attacks. What do you think his favorite phrase is? "Its' people like you". A friendly gesture? Its' his style. I mentioned in an earlier thread that I have thick skin and I believe he does also. If he can't take it from Mike? Well. Tough sh$t.
    JDH:
    MTuccelli:
    JDH:
    MTuccelli:
    JDH:
    MTuccelli:
    phobicsquirrel:

You are right I have no right to interfere with what you want to say and when to say so please afford me the same respect and stay out of my discussion between me and squirrel. As you can clearly see it is none of your business so I again will ask him to answer for himself because what I asked him is for him to answer and not you.

MTuccelli:
    JDH:
    MTuccelli:
    JDH:
    MTuccelli:
    JDH:
    MTuccelli:
    phobicsquirrel:

You are right I have no right to interfere with what you want to say and when to say so please afford me the same respect and stay out of my discussion between me and squirrel. As you can clearly see it is none of your business so I again will ask him to answer for himself because what I asked him is for him to answer and not you.

I believe this is a public discussion forum. My question is directed to you in an effort to try to find out why people feel the need to get personal, and often insulting, instead of discussing the issue at hand. That question is my business, because nobody has been able to provide an adequate answer yet.
    JDH:
    MTuccelli:
    JDH:
    MTuccelli:
    JDH:
    MTuccelli:
    JDH:
    MTuccelli:
    phobicsquirrel:

I believe this is a public discussion forum. My question is directed to you in an effort to try to find out why people feel the need to get personal, and often insulting, instead of discussing the issue at hand. That question is my business, because nobody has been able to provide an adequate answer yet.
    You brought yourself into the conversation I was having with squirrel...you feel you have a right to an answer and I feel I owe you nothing. I guess neither of us will be satisfied as I see neither side willing to back down or compromise.

MTuccelli:
    JDH:
    MTuccelli:
    JDH:
    MTuccelli:
    JDH:
    MTuccelli:
    JDH:
    MTuccelli:
    phobicsquirrel:

You brought yourself into the conversation I was having with squirrel...you feel you have a right to an answer and I feel I owe you nothing. I guess neither of us will be satisfied as I see neither side willing to back down or compromise.

So my question will once again go unanswered. The only conclusion I can draw is that people often engage in personal attacks against the character of those with whom they disagree on a specific point because it is easier to insult the person, and much more difficult to discuss the issue, and the path of least resistance usually trumps the hard work of getting to the heart of it.
    JDH:
    MTuccelli:
    JDH:
    MTuccelli:
    JDH:
    MTuccelli:
    JDH:
    MTuccelli:
    JDH:
    MTuccelli:
    phobicsquirrel:

So my question will once again go unanswered. The only conclusion I can draw is that people often engage in personal attacks against the character of those with whom they disagree on a specific point because it is easier to insult the person, and much more difficult to discuss the issue, and the path of least resistance usually trumps the hard work of getting to the heart of it.
    You can form or come to any conclusion you like...I would expect no less from you or anyone else that deflects for squirrel when he steps on his own d i c k. So i guess I can come to a conclusion that because squirrel has decided not to answer my question he did in fact volunteer for service as a reservist expecting Uncle Sam and my tax dollars to provide him an education without having to do anything for it like being activated, sent to a far away place and defend his country...yep I pretty much think that sums it up.

• phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    MTuccelli:
    phobicsquirrel:

This just shows how retarded people like you are. Bush, that guy you probably voted for ignored intel on 9-11. And instead of treating it like a terrorist attack he used the military to launch a WAR. Going into Afghanistan and allowing Osama to get out, then left him alone. Then turned his sights to Iraq by saying they had WMD's. Which they did not and had no evidence of this. The US then started a WAR with IRAQ which cost thousands of lives. Not to mention the wars in Afghanistan which is still going on. There have been no WMD's found, and all of the people captured high in the COC said they didn't have them. so what part of LIED into a WAR don't you understand? I mean the Vietnam war was stupid too, however maybe making people join up for these stupid wars might have made them end quicker. I signed up out of High School to serve my Country, not serve a EMPIRE that wanted to take out other countries on LIES. Get your **** facts right. Also I don't see the GOP taking out Osama or most of the terrorists on the most wanted list. I see the GOP allowing 9-11 to happen, started the TSA, started Homeland Security, Used Torture and bragged about it which violated OUR own TREATIES! Those among a couple of things.
    MTuccelli:
    JDH:
    MTuccelli:
    JDH:
    MTuccelli:
    JDH:
    MTuccelli:
    JDH:
    MTuccelli:
    JDH:
    MTuccelli:
    phobicsquirrel:

You can form or come to any conclusion you like...I would expect no less from you or anyone else that deflects for squirrel when he steps on his own d i c k. So i guess I can come to a conclusion that because squirrel has decided not to answer my question he did in fact volunteer for service as a reservist expecting Uncle Sam and my tax dollars to provide him an education without having to do anything for it like being activated, sent to a far away place and defend his country...yep I pretty much think that sums it up.

I wasn't a reservist. I chose not to answer your stupid comments, however I was asked to by a few people because they were appalled at the *** you and other spewed about it.
    wwestern:
    phobicsquirrel:
    Obama has kicked ass on defense, something the GOP has no record on, in fact they allowed this country to have the biggest terrorist attack in our history, and it wasn't like they didn't know about it. Oh and btw, I do like my socialist VA healthcare. I wish every American had it. ... or at least a medicare type deal.
    Yeah he's doing a bang up job. Not only was this a lie but he has led us to more war.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8VlXfs1K04g
    Well explain to me what he has done to weaken our ND? Then tell me what the bush admin did to protect it? Then let us see what the GOP wants to do now? Go attack Iran, even Syria (which romney said recently he wouldn't mind sending troops into). Spend upwards to 2 trillion more on Defense spending in the next decade while cutting what? Got to pay for it, mind you the last admin GOP controlled, lowered taxes (not paid for), didn't pay for two wars and expanded the national security grid even making brand new agencies. Mind you Clinton left a surplus. BTW he did end the Iraq WAR. Sucks we spend so damn much money over there and it is worse off than when we left. Oh and how is that OIL money helping pay for the wars (another lie by the bush admin).
    phobicsquirrel:
    This just shows how retarded people like you are.
    And I am accused of speaking hate and challenging your character and reverting to name calling. Once again you just prove my point about yourself and the rest here that think like you do. BTW way good for you signing up to serve your country, that however does not relieve you of the fact that you signed on the dotted line to go where ever your country needed you.

To address those friends of your that urged you to reply because they were appalled at my comments, they will always be appalled because I will never see it their way or yours, so my last to word to all of you is GET USE TO IT!

MTuccelli:
    phobicsquirrel:
    And I am accused of speaking hate and challenging your character and reverting to name calling. Once again you just prove my point about yourself and the rest here that think like you do. BTW way good for you signing up to serve your country, that however does not relieve you of the fact that you signed on the dotted line to go where ever your country needed you.

To address those friends of your that urged you to reply because they were appalled at my comments, they will always be appalled because I will never see it their way or yours, so my last to word to all of you is GET USE TO IT!

The fact that "you don't see it my way" really isn't appalling. It's just too bad that we can't discuss this stuff without all the name calling -both sides are guilty- and it's just too d**n bad.
    MTuccelli:
    phobicsquirrel:

lol, if the shoe fits, I'm not the one saying its okay to invade countries, so yeah retarded. I signed up, I didn't sign up to be forced to INVADE countries and to undermine what our COUNTRY use to stand for. Invasion isn't what this country was about. I guess your idea of America is an Empire and one where we Invade others. Maybe you shouldn't call veterans whiners because they feel it is BS that we were lied too and due to that not only did thousands die our COUNTY invaded another one on a LIE! Get use to it? I think your either in the wrong country or wrong time in history.

You say you are a republican, well you just amplify what your party has become, a party about lies, force, and building an empire to invade others. Good luck with that, no empire has lasted, that is why it doesn't work. I bet your against a woman's right to choose as is your parties platform, but your fine with having others kill for your party even if it's a lie. Way to prove my point that your party is evil, it's a shame that REAL republicans have been forced out and what is left are nut jobs like you.
    ..and I might add that way to go and derail a thread. This wasn't started as a political bash fest, it was about oil drilling and it's effects. Which I thought for the most part had a decent amount of discussion.
    phobicsquirrel:
    MTuccelli:
    phobicsquirrel:

lol, if the shoe fits, I'm not the one saying its okay to invade countries, so yeah retarded. I signed up, I didn't sign up to be forced to INVADE countries and to undermine what our COUNTRY use to stand for. Invasion isn't what this country was about. I guess your idea of America is an Empire and one where we Invade others. Maybe you shouldn't call veterans whiners because they feel it is BS that we were lied too and due to that not only did thousands die our COUNTY invaded another one on a LIE! Get use to it? I think your either in the wrong country or wrong time in history.

You say you are a republican, well you just amplify what your party has become, a party about lies, force, and building an empire to invade others. Good luck with that, no empire has lasted, that is why it doesn't work. I bet your against a woman's right to choose as is your parties platform, but your fine with having others kill for your party even if it's a lie. Way to prove my point that your party is evil, it's a shame that REAL republicans have been forced out and what is left are nut jobs like you.
    Once again you can't just end your post with a period. Tell me what did you expect when you joined up, it is the military and they are often called to fight, even if you feel that fight is wrong doesn't matter it is the job of the military. Nice try on trying to flip the issue to a woman choice, just like your parties new chant "Republicans have a war on women". I want what you want the freedom to choose, a job a place to live and food to eat. However I don't expect that to be given to me I expect to work for it and when I earn it I don't expect it to be taken from me and given to someone else that doesn't have it.

Balls in your court....you can either take another cheap shot and keep the name calling going or you can give me viable alternatives to fixing the problem with our country. By viable that means no youtube videos or one sided links or talking points I don't want to hear about the 1% (cause I ain't one) even playing field (life ain't far) birth control or any of the other talking points that come out of the left. You want this country to come together then be the man your President can't be and stop blaming me and others for the mess we are in.

phobicsquirrel:
    ..and I might add that way to go and derail a thread. This wasn't started as a political bash fest, it was about oil drilling and it's effects. Which I thought for the most part had a decent amount of discussion.
    You're welcome

MTuccelli:
    phobicsquirrel:
    MTuccelli:
    phobicsquirrel:

Once again you can't just end your post with a period. Tell me what did you expect when you joined up, it is the military and they are often called to fight, even if you feel that fight is wrong doesn't matter it is the job of the military. Nice try on trying to flip the issue to a woman choice, just like your parties new chant "Republicans have a war on women". I want what you want the freedom to chose, a job a place to live and food to eat. However I don't expect that to be given to me I expect to work for it and when I earn it I don't expect it to be taken from me and given to someone else that doesn't have it.

Balls in your court....you can either take another cheap shot and keep the name calling going or you can give me viable alternatives to fixing the problem with our country. By viable that means no youtube videos or one sided links or talking points I don't want to hear about the 1% (cause I ain't one) even playing field (life ain't far) birth control or any of the other talking points that come out of the left. You want this country to come together then be the man your President can't be and stop blaming me and others for the mess we are in.

Nice way to ignore the FACT that it isn't about going to fight a war it is about fighting a war that did not need to be fought and the whole premise was built on a lie. I don't see a lot of WW2 vets **** about the war. Why, because it was the right thing to do. We weren't lied into it. That war actually impacted us. Vietnam is a iffy war, but the Iraq 2 war was a choice and the means to that choice was a LIE. I wasn't flipping the issue, I was using it as an example of your party and the hypocrisy of it. You're all about saving the fetus and taking away the RIGHT of a woman but are completely fine about starting wars, invading and sending others off to die and to kill. Let us not forget, taking the "right" away from a person. And while your party likes to start war, you try to stop vets from getting help by trying to stall funding and take it away to balance the budget that would be balanced had it not spent so much on tax cuts, wars, and building palaces in other countries like the one in Iraq.
  • VisionVision Posts: 7,764 ✭✭✭✭✭
    After reading most of your leftist comments..... I will forever vote the Republican Pary line. Thank you!
    Vision:
    After reading most of your leftist comments..... I will forever vote the Republican Pary line. Thank you!
    What is a leftist?