Home General Discussion
Options

Poker Game

Comments

• Options
    Can we do a 6 players our even heads up? maybe 2 stogies for buy in cause I don't have enough room in my humi for 50 when I take it down....hehe
  • Options
    jthanatosjthanatos Posts: 1,571 ✭✭✭
    ccezar:
    Can we do a 6 players our even heads up? maybe 2 stogies for buy in cause I don't have enough room in my humi for 50 when I take it down....hehe
    2 sticks a piece sounds like a good number to me. Do an 8/4 split. Winner gets 8 new sticks and sends 2 to second place with 3rd place sending the other 2? That way it also gives the winners a chance to shuffle some stock and get in on the fun of sending sticks.
  • Options
    Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    well the winner won't b getting 50 and i say we should shoot for ten players and then add more who wanna play. Losers that week would as follows, 10,9,8,7 would send to the winner, 6,5,and 4 place would send to the 2nd place winner 25 1st place, 15 2nd place and if we added more players we could pay out third place. more than likely same player won't win each week, so new sticks get shuffled to players who haven't tried some sticks. Really it's up to u guys but but 2 sticks being sent out may not b worth paying the shippping.
  • Options
    cooch36cooch36 Posts: 714 ✭✭
    I'm game!
  • Options
    Ken_LightKen_Light Posts: 3,537 ✭✭✭
    Wait, which number is 2 again? That's the one after 4 or 5? I can send two, sure.
    ^Troll: DO NOT FEED.
  • Options
    i'm sorry my math is off, it's been a while since i have been in school. 10.9.8.7.6 would send to winner, 5,4,3 place would send to 2nd place. something like that, Decent 5er means its really up to u guys, no dog rockets. lol, but u know and if we have more than 10 players then we can just change it so 3rd place get some. Cooch u make 7
  • Options
    jthanatosjthanatos Posts: 1,571 ✭✭✭
    So, are we going to skype for these games? It's just not poker if I can't trash talk before missing the entire flop and donk off my chips.
  • Options
    Ok, pm's have been sent to: Rain,Ken,jthanatos,ccezar,bigfnsteve,sleeveplz, and cooch36. Anyone i missed so far let me know, we can talk *** to each other during the games they have a message talk board as well. Let me know if this works
  • Options
    also sent a invite to raisindot
  • Options
    RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    Glock1975:
    Ok, pm's have been sent to: Rain,Ken,jthanatos,ccezar,bigfnsteve,sleeveplz, and cooch36. Anyone i missed so far let me know, we can talk *** to each other during the games they have a message talk board as well. Let me know if this works
    I'm good, just need you to accept me.
  • Options
    it's done Rain
  • Options
    My poker name is luxonmyside7, i tried to chane it to my board name but i;m not sure it will let me, try to use your name on cc just so we know who is who
  • Options
    Haha..somehow Rain, Rain3, and Rain003 were taken.
  • Options
    it's no problem, we will know who is who. When we start playing and whoever wins, just pm your addy and i will pm the players who need to send out.
  • Options
    raisindotraisindot Posts: 1,294 ✭✭✭
    Would you mind just putting out the 'final format' for this, i.e: 1. How many cigs is the entry price and how many does each player who loses send to a winner? 2. What game will be played? (Texas Hold 'Em? Limit/No limit? Something else?) 3. If this starts at 9:00 p.m. on Wednesday, is it okay if I miss the first half hour because I just don't want to miss Modern Family (don't have on-demand on an easy way to record) and, if so, is it possible on Pokerstars to be in a game and set it to 'automatically fold every hand and automatically put in blinds' like Phil Hellmuth always does during the first few hours at WSOP tournaments?
  • Options
    lol, ok i think we will set it up wth 3000 chips blinds up every ten minutes, a decent 5er unless u guys wann do something else. When we get started and after the game ends, winners will pm me there addy and i will send it out to the losers each week, and then u can send them to them. No limit, and i'm not sure u would have to login in and just miss the blinds while your gone, i can set it up where u can miss like 15 blinds or whatever anyone wants. Hope this helps
  • Options
    Come on guys, sign up to win some cigars.
  • Options
    Glock1975:
    Come on guys, sign up to win some cigars.
    They will man, not everyone can forum lurk 24/7 like me :)
  • Options
    Poker_SlobPoker_Slob Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't post often, however I have been on the forum for a couple years or so, and I am on the official good traders list. If I get a chance to beat up Ken Light...I would love the opportunity. Just kidding Ken...if you have room, count me in.
  • Options
    cooch36cooch36 Posts: 714 ✭✭
    my PS Name is cooch35. I tried this a little diff. a yr ago. My club name was BOTLPOKER if you want to use that I could make you and admin.
  • Options
    Glock , why not just set the date and time and whoever shows up will play. We can still have a good game being short.
  • Options
    marineatbn03marineatbn03 Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭
    I will jump in if the time is right and I can make it.
  • Options
    marineatbn03:
    Get this man in.
  • Options
    Ken_LightKen_Light Posts: 3,537 ✭✭✭
    Poker Slob:
    I don't post often, however I have been on the forum for a couple years or so, and I am on the official good traders list. If I get a chance to beat up Ken Light...I would love the opportunity. Just kidding Ken...if you have room, count me in.
    Despite an apparent penchant for taking me out in a poker game, I vouch for this man 100%.
    ^Troll: DO NOT FEED.
  • Options
    marineatbn03marineatbn03 Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭
    Rain:
    marineatbn03:
    Get this man in.
    Thanks Randy
  • Options
    Sucks that U.S. Players cant download the phone app to play. Not even for play money
  • Options
    Ok poker slob, and marine I will send u Borg out the invite link . Everyone sign up, I will make the 1st game next wed. At 8p.m, I'd That works for everyone . Taft should give us ten so far
  • Options
    8pm..EST?
  • Options
    yeah
  • Options
    Marine and poker slob your invites have been pm to u