Home General Discussion
Options

Poker Game

Comments

• Options
    Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    So far we have 5 of us signed up and logged on to the league. Rain,Sleeveplz, Ken,xm3thodx, and me. sign up if i have sent u pm's
  • Options
    So far we have 7 members, if i sent u out a invite, please sign up, and if u want 1 please let me know.
  • Options
    ok we now have 9 players in our league, keep it coming boys. Those that just joined register for the tourney on our league page.
  • Options
    2 more days guys, come join our League.
  • Options
    only 3 of u guys are registered for the tourney, but we have a total of 9 members, remember to register for the tourney on our website. Come on guys we need more players.
  • Options
    Lift603Lift603 Posts: 253
    pm to u
  • Options
    pm back 2 u Lift.
  • Options
    Bump. U now the drill. Sign up
  • Options
    Bump Bump. Tonight's the 1st game boys, sign up and play some poker for cigars.
  • Options
    The_buffalonianThe_buffalonian Posts: 987 ✭✭✭
    Hmm I'm down could you send me the info
  • Options
    RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    The buffalonian:
    Sweet! I need more cigars from Bill anyways ;)
  • Options
    The_buffalonianThe_buffalonian Posts: 987 ✭✭✭
    Rain:
    The buffalonian:
    Sweet! I need more cigars from Bill anyways ;)
    you will be eating those words in two or three days :)
  • Options
    Buffalo, it has been sent. Sign up and when on our home page register for the tourney.
  • Options
    ccezarccezar Posts: 97
    4hrs to go. so what's the verdict on the stogi payout?
  • Options
    not sure lets c how many guys show up, b there a few minutes befor 8 p.m. cause it will start right at 8
  • Options
    We have 10 members and 7 registered, if u havent registerd go ahead and do so. And we could always use more guys. B there a few minutes before 8 est.
  • Options
    ccezar:
    Fiver to the winner sounds fine to me. If you're not first, your last...unless whoever wins ships you a prize ;)
  • Options
    bigfnstevebigfnsteve Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭
    Cant get the software to download.. grrrr
  • Options
    jthanatosjthanatos Posts: 1,571 ✭✭✭
    Rain:
    ccezar:
    Fiver to the winner sounds fine to me. If you're not first, your last...unless whoever wins ships you a prize ;)
    10 players... 45 cigars seems intense, especially if you win multiple weeks in a row (Ken Light the ringer, I am looking at you). And if you aren't doing well... well, I am a bomb loving guy, but I don't know how long I can hemmorage 5 sticks and shipping a week without dipping into yard gar territory. Maybe 1 or 2 stick buy in, settle up at the end of the month?
  • Options
    bigfnsteve:
    Cant get the software to download.. grrrr
    What's the problem with it bro? Maybe we can help you out.
  • Options
    jthanatos:
    Rain:
    ccezar:
    10 players... 45 cigars seems intense, especially if you win multiple weeks in a row (Ken Light the ringer, I am looking at you). And if you aren't doing well... well, I am a bomb loving guy, but I don't know how long I can hemmorage 5 sticks and shipping a week without dipping into yard gar territory. Maybe 1 or 2 stick buy in, settle up at the end of the month?
    So if four different people win, at the end of the month you have to send four boxes of two sticks each? I guess a fiver each week WOULD be a lot, too. EDIT: I rethought this, I suppose it works out jathanos. Not like you can't send five if you really want haha.
  • Options
    jthanatosjthanatos Posts: 1,571 ✭✭✭
    Rain:
    jthanatos:
    Rain:
    ccezar:
    So if four different people win, at the end of the month you have to send four boxes of two sticks each? I guess a fiver each week WOULD be a lot, too. EDIT: I rethought this, I suppose it works out jathanos. Not like you can't send five if you really want haha.
    Also, the settling up monthly lets people divide up the sending. In your example, you could have half the group send to 4 one pair, the other half send 4 to the other pair. Yeah, you wouldn't get to bomb every winner each month, but over a year of weekly games, it would work out. Plus, less shipping money means more money for sticks.
  • Options
    jthanatos:
    Rain:
    jthanatos:
    Rain:
    ccezar:
    Also, the settling up monthly lets people divide up the sending. In your example, you could have half the group send to 4 one pair, the other half send 4 to the other pair. Yeah, you wouldn't get to bomb every winner each month, but over a year of weekly games, it would work out. Plus, less shipping money means more money for sticks.
    I like the way you think. Sorry if my last post came out kind of..rude. I did not mean it like that!
  • Options
    Im trying t ok download the android version but it keeps downloading the pc version. I left my laptop charger in manila... so im stuck with the tablet.
  • Options
    bigfnsteve:
    Im trying t ok download the android version but it keeps downloading the pc version. I left my laptop charger in manila... so im stuck with the tablet.
    ..no clue man!
  • Options
    marineatbn03marineatbn03 Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭
    I am still hoping to make it. I am however afraid this game may last longer than the time I have.
  • Options
    Rain:
    bigfnsteve:
    ..no clue man!
    Thanks randy your the best :p I`ll keep trying.
  • Options
    bigfnsteve:
    Rain:
    bigfnsteve:
    ..no clue man!
    Thanks randy your the best :p I`ll keep trying.
    A for effort, F for execution. :(
  • Options
    So people are having trouble downloading it? and we can send out once a month if that's what everyone wants, and guys same person isnt going to win every week i promise, plus if we get ten we can pay out 1st and 2nd place
  • Options
    pm to you glock.