Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Rain's Pros vs. Joes Pass (Bomb to Ebony and Ivory)

RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
I've been given the idea by an unnamed member (Peter) to try and set up my first pass. My idea is to have two groups, one under 1000 posts (Joes) and one over 1000 posts (Pros) . It will alternate between a Pro and a Joe. Joes must have some forum cred to be included, being on the Good Traders List or having a Pro vouch for you is good enough. Just trying to gauge interest in this, so let me know if you want in or have an idea to make the possible pass even better. I'll give this about a week to see if we will have enough people. Thanks for reading and for your input. This looks like the order the pass will go in. When you get the pass, PM the next person for their addy. Take as many sticks as you like and replace with sticks of roughly equal or greater value. I said roughly, so don't beat yourself up about it. Please post pictures of takes and puts and why you took what you did (IE never had a stick, have wanted to try, I like doo doo sticks, nothuing better to take etc etc). Not because I'm checking prices, because it will be nice to see how happy some pople get when they get sticks they've been looking for. I'd also like the thank everyone, I did not think nearly this many people would participate. This is by no means a meaningful pass (1000 posts, New Dad), and is really just for fun. Rain JLonsinger2011 pelirrojo catfishbluezz danielzreyes bigfnsteve Bigshizza Goldy firetruckguy Trident reggie713 buckeyecigar insomnniapb RobIsSweet Glock1975 greg2648 Lee.mcglynn kingjk729 pross Vision robertgreen30 webmost cmtrash Toombes Ken Light jthanatos jadelt

Comments

• Options
    insomnniapbinsomnniapb Posts: 590
    I like it. I'll take part in said pass!
  • Options
    The_buffalonianThe_buffalonian Posts: 987 ✭✭✭
    count me in
  • Options
    marineatbn03marineatbn03 Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭
    Wish I could brother
  • Options
    marineatbn03:
    Wish I could brother
    Me too! PM me your APO/AE addy.
  • Options
    prosspross Posts: 874 ✭✭✭
    Sounds good Rain Man. I'm in.
  • Options
    Rain:
    marineatbn03:
    Wish I could brother
    Hmm, might have to abstain from that too.
  • Options
    marineatbn03:
    Rain:
    marineatbn03:
    Wish I could brother
    Why, are you in Iran? ;) It's all good man...one day I'll get you.
  • Options
    Rain:
    marineatbn03:
    Rain:
    marineatbn03:
    Wish I could brother
    Why, are you in Iran? ;) It's all good man...one day I'll get you.
    Pretty close, lol. My addy is floating out there.
  • Options
    Ken_LightKen_Light Posts: 3,537 ✭✭✭
    Nice idea. I'd like to get in. Can't resist the chance to bomb pass to a noob.
    ^Troll: DO NOT FEED.
  • Options
    catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    I'll help support the cause, come on Pro's!
  • Options
    webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Here we go. My name is Joe.
    “It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• Options
    CmtrashCmtrash Posts: 51
    Would love to be a part of it if possible.
  • Options
    TridentTrident Posts: 2,562 ✭✭✭✭
    Rain:
    I've been given the idea by an unnamed member (Peter) to try and set up my first pass. My idea is to have two groups, one under 1000 posts (Joes) and one over 1000 posts (Pros) . It will alternate between a Pro and a Joe. Joes must have some forum cred to be included, being on the Good Traders List or having a Pro vouch for you is good enough. Just trying to gauge interest in this, so let me know if you want in or have an idea to make the possible pass even better. I'll give this about a week to see if we will have enough people. Thanks for reading and for your input.
    Sign me up as a Joe I guess, if i have enough street cred that is? Also, I have Marine's APO address if you'd like it!
  • Options
    The_buffalonianThe_buffalonian Posts: 987 ✭✭✭
    There's a lot of Joe's jumping on this but where are all the hoes I mean pros
  • Options
    Trident:
    Rain:
    I've been given the idea by an unnamed member (Peter) to try and set up my first pass. My idea is to have two groups, one under 1000 posts (Joes) and one over 1000 posts (Pros) . It will alternate between a Pro and a Joe. Joes must have some forum cred to be included, being on the Good Traders List or having a Pro vouch for you is good enough. Just trying to gauge interest in this, so let me know if you want in or have an idea to make the possible pass even better. I'll give this about a week to see if we will have enough people. Thanks for reading and for your input.
    Sign me up as a Joe I guess, if i have enough street cred that is? Also, I have Marine's APO address if you'd like it!
    No..Trident, you're getting bumped to the Pro list.
  • Options
    My names Joe, and I am a cigaraholic. I'm in.
  • Options
    Cmtrash:
    Would love to be a part of it if possible.
    Sure.
  • Options
    reggie713reggie713 Posts: 2,517 ✭✭✭✭
    I'm in!!
  • Options
    So it's Ken, Cat amd Trident VS the world..good thing there is a week to get more Pros. Nooblets seem pretty eager, which is always a good sign. Thanks to everyone who wants in!
  • Options
    VisionVision Posts: 7,853 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You know im in man.
  • Options
    Vision:
    You know im in man.
    Oh, I expected it.
  • Options
    catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    Rain:
    So it's Ken, Cat amd Trident VS the world..good thing there is a week to get more Pros. Nooblets seem pretty eager, which is always a good sign. Thanks to everyone who wants in!
    gotta be another vet or two for this!
  • Options
    Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    Hhhhmmmmm I might have to jump in on it..... Hhhhhmmm
    Money can't buy taste
  • Options
    robertgreen30robertgreen30 Posts: 2,105 ✭✭✭✭
    You can count me in Randy
  • Options
    Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    Ok I'll do it but I'm a pro?? How did that happen? Just wait till you get my 5er of poop sticks!!
    Money can't buy taste
  • Options
    greg2648greg2648 Posts: 2,440 ✭✭✭
    Alright.......I guess that I would qualify for a Nooblet, so I am in......References available upon request......
  • Options
    greg2648:
    Alright.......I guess that I would qualify for a Nooblet, so I am in......References available upon request......
    ..silly Pro.
  • Options
    greg2648greg2648 Posts: 2,440 ✭✭✭
    Rain:
    greg2648:
    ..silly Pro.
    I ain't no pro......but I will try to not embarrass myself.......
  • Options
    kingjk729kingjk729 Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭
    Count me in if its not too late.
  • Options
    kingjk729:
    Count me in if its not too late.
    Not too late at all.