Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Rain's Pros vs. Joes Pass (Bomb to Ebony and Ivory)

Comments

• Options
    bigfnstevebigfnsteve Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭
    Sorry for the delay! Takes on the left puts on the right. Love the my father line and I dont have allot of experience with la palina. Looking forward to`em! Jim and I are going to meet up later this week probably thursday`ish and Ill pass the box off to him.

imagePros vs joes, Uploaded with Snapbucket (Original)
  • Options
    RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    Steve, thanks for being involved with my pass!
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Steve came up for dinner and we had a great time! Lefts are the takes and rights are the puts. I took the Opus because I've only had one and I liked the smaller vitola. I also took the Four Kicks since I've never had one. Thanks Randy I'm sure someone will enjoy my puts!! image
  • Options
    Thanks for playing Jim. Some tasty looking puts!
  • Options
    GoldyGoldy Posts: 1,638 ✭✭
    Woo Hoo, I'm next!
  • Options
    Goldy:
    Woo Hoo, I'm next!
    PM Shizz you addy please :)
  • Options
    Got it!! It will go out tomorrow!!
  • Options
    jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    get er done jimbo! bump
  • Options
    jliu:
    get er done jimbo! bump
    Thanks for the encouragement Snoobie
  • Options
    To Goldy DC#03120860000057601461
  • Options
    Got it, will pick and post tonight
  • Options
    webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Utah? Dang that thing is slow crawling round the country.
    “It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• Options
    pelirrojopelirrojo Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭
    You sir picked the wrong part of the country to live in!

Edit--- Goldy what part of Utah are you in?
  • Options
    pelirrojo:

I'm in Salt Lake City. Do you ever make it up here?
  • Options
    Alright, got the pass and the never ending box of goodies that it came in. Limiting myself to only three was a challenge but in the end I decided to try the Room 101, Carlos Torano Gold, and the Black Crown. As for the reasons, I chose the Room 101 because I want to see what the hype is about these. The CT Gold was an easy pick for me, my first box purchase was Carlos Torano 1959 Silver that I got for myself for graduating college and I have not tried this one yet. The Black Crown just looked darn tasty and is one that I had never tried.

I also snatched up the two cigar holders because only two days ago I was smoking a stick with a friend on the porch and we were taking about getting something to hold our sticks when we had to run in to check the beef. Great timing on that! To compensate for my greed I dug deep into my stash and pulled two vials of tobacco seeds as payment for the cigar holders. One is a Habano and the other is Conny Shade, each vial has enough seed for 100 plants.

Thanks for including me on this pass!
  • Options
    Goldy:
    Alright, got the pass and the never ending box of goodies that it came in. Limiting myself to only three was a challenge but in the end I decided to try the Room 101, Carlos Torano Gold, and the Black Crown. As for the reasons, I chose the Room 101 because I want to see what the hype is about these. The CT Gold was an easy pick for me, my first box purchase was Carlos Torano 1959 Silver that I got for myself for graduating college and I have not tried this one yet. The Black Crown just looked darn tasty and is one that I had never tried.

I also snatched up the two cigar holders because only two days ago I was smoking a stick with a friend on the porch and we were taking about getting something to hold our sticks when we had to run in to check the beef. Great timing on that! To compensate for my greed I dug deep into my stash and pulled two vials of tobacco seeds as payment for the cigar holders. One is a Habano and the other is Conny Shade, each vial has enough seed for 100 plants.

image IMG_0024
  • Options
    Goldy:
    pelirrojo:

I'm in Salt Lake City. Do you ever make it up here?

I've never been to SLC. It's about an 8 hour drive from here. Also, that Torano 50 year is muy bueno, better get something to eat first lol. I had one on an empty stomach and could have sworn I was flying.
  • Options
    Thanks for the tip.

How long have you been in Farmington? I was in the area YEARS ago for a family vacation and we spent a lot of time in the Shiprock area. It happened to be during the height of the Hanta virus issues so my parents were a little freaked out but I had fun.
  • Options
    A little over 3 years, and I don't spend much time in Shiprock lol. I spent some time in Utah this Memorial Day. We did monument valley, natrual bridges, hovenweep, general tour of SE UT. That's actually the only time I've been to UT and I live 30 or 40 miles away. Beautiful state you have. I drive a jeep and need to get up to Moab.
  • Options
    Tobacco seeds? Can I grow my own wrappers now? ;) Kidding...sort of! What do you use them for?
  • Options
    Goldy:

Thanks for playing Goldy!
  • Options
    Rain:
    Tobacco seeds? Can I grow my own wrappers now? ;) Kidding...sort of! What do you use them for?

Thats exactly what you can use them for. Anyone who has a garden can toss those in and in a few months have 5ft tall plants. Ok, so there might be a little more to it than just that but you get the point. I'll see if I can dig up a few pics of my old crop.
  • Options
    firetruckguyfiretruckguy Posts: 2,522 ✭✭✭
    Goldy dropped the pass on me today, dang nice selection! My takes are on the left, puts on the right.

I wanted to try the Cohiba again, I had one a year ago and it was to young. I have not had the 5 Vegas yet, looked to good to pass up.

Thanks for letting me play bro, awesome pass!

Photobucket
  • Options
    Thanks for playing...and...bump! FTG, I see you follow the creed of leaving a fighting position better then you found it!
  • Options
    Hell's yes, I have a addy in hand and will have this flying asap, work held me up in Wyoming a day longer then I thought.
  • Options
    All good, take your time.
  • Options
    USPS #0310 3200 0000 9973 7088
  • Options
    TridentTrident Posts: 2,561 ✭✭✭✭
    Got it today. Will post pics tomorrow. Haven't had a chance to open the box yet
  • Options
    TridentTrident Posts: 2,561 ✭✭✭✭
    Pm reggie
  • Options
    reggie713reggie713 Posts: 2,517 ✭✭✭✭
    Replied sir!!