Home General Discussion

Strangest Flavor

2»

Comments

• danielzreyes:
    Steve2010:
    If you've ever smelled a decomposing body and the way the the odor lingers in the back of your throat. Add that to sun-baked South Korean rice paddies (fertilized with human waste), along with hints of biting into aluminum foil.

That my friends, took blending genius.
    What the hell smoke was this?
    Yes, please tell us so we don't smoke this cigar!
  • allsmokedupallsmokedup Posts: 751 ✭✭
    Lol, that was from his review of the Gurkha Crest...
  • Steve2010Steve2010 Posts: 1,036
    allsmokedup:
    Lol, that was from his review of the Gurkha Crest...
    Indeed it was.
  • VisionVision Posts: 8,255 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would smoke ANY Gurkha over a Nick's Stick.
  • wwhwangwwhwang Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭
    The strangest flavors I've come across are star anise and mashed potatoes. Worst one I've tasted in a smoke was copper and old newspaper.
  • webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rain:
    I'm smoking a La Aurora Preferido that I believe Lee sent me. I retrohale..and taste peanut butter. It was amazing, but not really what I was expecting. What is the strangest flavor you have encountered?
    Waffle and maple syrup. Delicious. It was in a Flatbed Panacea. I put together a review somewhere here. Still have a pair of panaceas waiting. Ought to pull 'em out and start knocking out more reviews again. Been slacking off lately.

BTW, Rain, which La Aurora preferido was that? What's the wrapper? I know I've tasted peanut butter before, but I forget what in.

“It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)