Home General Discussion

Citrus Heights Cali Herf Oct 20th

MTuccelliMTuccelli Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭
Myself, robbyras and the infamous Noob jliu will be herfing at my place on Oct 20th around 1pm. So if you live in or around Citrus Heights (about 25 minutes east of Sacto) and want to join in on the fun just post here and then pm me for my address and or directions. The weather is suppose to be fair but bring a jacket anyway cause this is an outdoor herf.

This is also a BYOB event and if you think there is a chance you might get a little tipsy then make sure you have a designated driver. There will be coffee, water and fancy herbal tea and I think I can scratch together something to munch on too.

You can bring your own cigars or you are welcome to sample from my humidor or cooler. I am looking forward to sharing some quality time with my brothers and sisters

Comments

• RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    Man, I wish.
  • MTuccelliMTuccelli Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭
    Rain:
    Man, I wish.
    We can get a herf going when I get back to Katy...I promise...cross my heart hope to die stick a swisher sweet in my eye!

• RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    MTuccelli:
    Rain:
    Man, I wish.
    We can get a herf going when I get back to Katy...I promise...cross my heart hope to die stick a swisher sweet in my eye!

Bro, you did not have to make it that serious...a swisher? Jeez.
  • catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    Rain:
    MTuccelli:
    Rain:
    Man, I wish.

Bro, you did not have to make it that serious...a swisher? Jeez.
    real talk
    Once I get some funds coming back in, I'll be up there Mike. I normally hit SF 2-3 times a year.
  • robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    MTuccelli:
    Myself, robbyras and the infamous Noob jliu will be herfing at my place on Oct 20th around 1pm. So if you live in or around Citrus Heights (about 25 minutes east of Sacto) and want to join in on the fun just post here and then pm me for my address and or directions. The weather is suppose to be fair but bring a jacket anyway cause this is an outdoor herf.

This is also a BYOB event and if you think there is a chance you might get a little tipsy then make sure you have a designated driver. There will be coffee, water and fancy herbal tea and I think I can scratch together something to munch on too.

You can bring your own cigars or you are welcome to sample from my humidor or cooler. I am looking forward to sharing some quality time with my brothers and sisters

gonna be good times... looking forward to meeting some of you guys in person!
  • BombayBombay Posts: 1,207
    I am in. Robby and Mike PMs to you both.
    Bombay:
    I am in. Robby and Mike PMs to you both.
    replied... see you guys on Saturday!
  • MarkerMarker Posts: 2,524
    Hate you people. Make a trip up to Fargo sometime. Nice place to visit...
  • jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    looking forward to this fellas. It'll be awesome to meet some of you guys in person! I'll bring some deeelicious dookies
    jliu:
    looking forward to this fellas. It'll be awesome to meet some of you guys in person! I'll bring some deeelicious dookies
    Yes I can finally sample the snoobie dookies! Bucketlist check mark for sure.
    Marker:
    Considering we are heading into the winter months, well not in California, I would say it probably easier for you to come out here.
    Bombay:
    Marker:
    Considering we are heading into the winter months, well not in California, I would say it probably easier for you to come out here.
    +1...suppose to be 82 degrees on herf day!

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    Wish I could make it. I will be up at Chico State next year to drop off the daughter at school. Hopefully we can meet up.

Have fun guys!!
    ok... how far is the Perfecto Lounge in Roseville from you Michael? The Ezra Zion guys are having an event there on Saturday. I had them on CigarChat awhile back and we had a blast. Great guys and the cigar is pretty damn good as well. They extended the invite to all of us on twitter... any thoughts? I'm not sure what time it's at, but I'm guessing afternoon...
    Here's the vid from their appearance on CigarChat:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RS_8zoux0_0
    Robby, It is probably 10 to 15 minutes away from Mike's house. I am down for whatever. Mike I got you on the ride if this is what we decide. Never been to the perfecto lounge but know the area. I am game for either as I got clearance for the afternoon.
    I'm down for whatever too. I've been to Perfecto Lounge. It's a really cool spot. Good selection of cigars, good craft brews on tap, got wine there too. I just want to see your pretty faces
  • prosspross Posts: 874 ✭✭✭
    October 20. Can I assume that is in honor of my birthday?
    jliu:
    I'm down for whatever too. I've been to Perfecto Lounge. It's a really cool spot. Good selection of cigars, good craft brews on tap, got wine there too. I just want to see your pretty faces
    Looks like the event is from 6-9... so maybe it will be the location for the after party...
    robbyras:
    jliu:
    Looks like the event is from 6-9... so maybe it will be the location for the after party...
    word rob. word
    Mike, we need to bring anything? I would love to contribute.

Perfecto Lounge between 6-9 maybe a little tough for me if we are starting at 1pm. No way the warden gives me an all afternoon and evening pass. HA!
    Bombay:

Perfecto Lounge between 6-9 maybe a little tough for me if we are starting at 1pm. No way the warden gives me an all afternoon and evening pass. HA!
    oh man... I'm driving up from the bay and still going to both (as long as Jiunn is cool with it)! The warden is gonna be at home getting ready for the Halloween party, which you all are invited to btw (Sat. 10/27 7:30 PM)
    robbyras:
    Bombay:

oh man... I'm driving up from the bay and still going to both (as long as Jiunn is cool with it)! The warden is gonna be at home getting ready for the Halloween party, which you all are invited to btw (Sat. 10/27 7:30 PM)
    dude, I'm down with whatever. don't mind me at all. i can hang out all day at mike's house, go to perfecto lounge, etc etc. i'm good
    Those Ezra Zion are excellent smokes, definately try them if you guys go to the event
    robbyras:
    Bombay:

I don't like being challenged by THE ROBBYRAS (HA!) so while it may cost me I am clear for the Ezra Zion event in the evening. I probably wont stay for the whole thing but will definitely go for awhile probably long enough to have a cigar and lose some cash to those guys.
    Bombay:
    robbyras:
    Bombay:

I don't like being challenged by THE ROBBYRAS (HA!) so while it may cost me I am clear for the Ezra Zion event in the evening. I probably wont stay for the whole thing but will definitely go for awhile probably long enough to have a cigar and lose some cash to those guys.
    HA! I was just breakin balls... yeah, the plan is to be there an hour or so...
    Have we finalized any plans yet gentlemen? Last I heard was 1pm at Mikes place?
    Bombay:
    Have we finalized any plans yet gentlemen? Last I heard was 1pm at Mikes place?
    That is what I heard
    copy that... see you guys around 1!