Options

Citrus Heights Cali Herf Oct 20th

2»

Comments

• Options
    MTuccelliMTuccelli Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭
    robbyras:
    copy that... see you guys around 1!
    Man I am really excited about getting to meet you guys. Jim and I have herfed before, instead of mailing a pass to me he decided to hand deliver it. Worked out pretty good and had a great time with him.

• Options
    catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    So......no blurry pictures????
  • Options
    RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    catfishbluezz:
    So......no blurry pictures????
    My thoughts.
  • Options
    I took one each of the guys and I have to try and fix them, they came out way to dark. It was the best herf I have ever had. These brother are awesome to be around and I wish more of you that lived closer could of been there.

We just smoked and talked and I got beat up because I am a Carlos Torano freak and they even threatened to smoke what Nub Dubs I had left. They even brought my mom some flowers and now she likes them all better then me. Wait a minute...even I like them better then me!.

Jim please tell your daughter the brownies she helped make were awesome, I finally had one last night, it was smooth and sweet...sorta reminds me of a Nub Dub :o)

• Options
    jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    hey mike. it was awesome to finally meet you and Jim! greatly appreciated your company, hospitality, and your sexy apple bottom jeans! until next time buddies!
  • Options
    robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    Great time herfin with the Sacto boys! Thanks for the hospitality Mike! And thanks to you all + the Ezra Zion boys for giving me my first Cigar Hangover in history... 5 Sticks in one days is about 4 too many for The RobbyRas!
  • Options
    HaysHays Posts: 2,337 ✭✭✭
    Sounds like a hellova time guys, really wish I coulda been there! Rob - how'd you like Perfecto? That was my spot for a LONG time :-)
    ¨The cure for anything is salt water: sweat, tears, or the sea¨ - Isak Dinesen

¨Only two people walk around in this world beardless - boys and women - and I am neither one.¨
  • Options
    Hays:
    Sounds like a hellova time guys, really wish I coulda been there! Rob - how'd you like Perfecto? That was my spot for a LONG time :-)
    Hey brother...how is our Road Scholar doing?

• Options
    HaysHays Posts: 2,337 ✭✭✭
    MTuccelli:
    Hays:

Haha I'm pretty good man, putting in some serious work out here in Germany. Some cold weather though, had some snow a few days back. Gotta say, looking forward to Italy in a couple weeks :-D
    ¨The cure for anything is salt water: sweat, tears, or the sea¨ - Isak Dinesen

¨Only two people walk around in this world beardless - boys and women - and I am neither one.¨
  • Options
    Hays:
    MTuccelli:
    Hays:

Haha I'm pretty good man, putting in some serious work out here in Germany. Some cold weather though, had some snow a few days back. Gotta say, looking forward to Italy in a couple weeks :-D
    Italy has some of the finer things in life...art, wine, pasta and brunettes!

• Options
    jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    MTuccelli:
    Italy has some of the finer things in life...art, wine, pasta and brunettes!

And all are delicious...... :-)

• Options
    robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    Hays:
    HAYS! we missed you at the herf for sure Bro! We had a great time!

The perfecto is a really nice lounge... very cool set up with the Bar and the Humidor has a VERY interesting array of smokes... Juinn and I spent about 3 hours there chatting with the Ezra Zion boys and Rev (lounge owner)... it was a slow night so we got the first class treatment... good times... if that lounge were anywhere near me, I'd be there on the daily!

Hope all is well in your part of the world my friend!