Home General Discussion
Options

DC area herf

2»

Comments

• Options
    rzamanrzaman Posts: 2,650 ✭✭✭
    Same here...man I am always in Draper when I am in DC. Let us know how it goes. Please say hello to Matt and John for me.
    MVW67:
    Trident:
    Looking forward to tonight! Anyone else coming out?
    Wish I could be there :(
  • Options
    TridentTrident Posts: 2,561 ✭✭✭✭
    Had a great time with my dc brother, Rick. We partially celebrated his bday, and just hung out. GREAT TIMES!!! Thanks again Rick. Youre awesome
  • Options
    ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    Wish I could have made it guys, but duty calls and the wife told me I couldn't drive her car...
  • Options
    RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
  • Options
    Trident:
    Had a great time with my dc brother, Rick. We partially celebrated his bday, and just hung out. GREAT TIMES!!! Thanks again Rick. Youre awesome

Good times indeed, Trident is a true BOTL. I've been back from Germany a year now. The whole time I've been back, I've tried to introduce my friend into smoking cigars. One ride to the B&M with Roman and a couple of sips of some scotch. And my friend Marco is all in. Go figure, lol. Heck of time, he even shared his knowledge with the owners son on different scotch and peaked my interest. Of course there was a lot of drinking and smoking going on. All and all, a great time with him and a friend of mines. Glad you came here and I'm glad you had a good time.
  • Options
    MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,591 ✭✭✭✭
    RCY Cigars:
    Very cool dudes, yeah had to look at these through texts also it was torture! Lol looked amazing guys...:-) :-)
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • Options
    rzamanrzaman Posts: 2,650 ✭✭✭
    Very nice man...thanks for sharing Rick. I will give you a call when I am in DC next. Hope Andrew can join us from Baltimore as well. I haven't herf with anyone from here yet.
    RCY Cigars:
    Trident:

Good times indeed, Trident is a true BOTL. I've been back from Germany a year now. The whole time I've been back, I've tried to introduce my friend into smoking cigars. One ride to the B&M with Roman and a couple of sips of some scotch. And my friend Marco is all in. Go figure, lol. Heck of time, he even shared his knowledge with the owners son on different scotch and peaked my interest. Of course there was a lot of drinking and smoking going on. All and all, a great time with him and a friend of mines. Glad you came here and I'm glad you had a good time.
  • Options
    rzaman:
    Very nice man...thanks for sharing Rick. I will give you a call when I am in DC next. Hope Andrew can join us from Baltimore as well. I haven't herf with anyone from here yet.
    RCY Cigars:
    Trident:

That's funny you mentioned Andrew. He was going to come, but had a prior engagement. Whenever you are here, just send me a PM and we will make it happen.
  • Options
    smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,990 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Glad to see you fellas had a good time. We gotta kick it someday Rick.
  • Options
    marineatbn03marineatbn03 Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭
    Looks like a great time. Since I tend to hit the DC area and Ohio area from time to time, I am looking forward to herfing with both of these BOTL.
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Now that looks like kids lost in the candy store!!
  • Options
    RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    Looks like a good time.