Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

A Funny Thing Happened To Me Today

Comments

• Options
    MTuccelliMTuccelli Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭
    Just want to make sure the Enola Gay crew doesn't think I have forgot about this. There is still time for all members of the Enola Gay to come forward and confess to spare the innocent.

• Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Any info from the tracking? When we find out, they will feel the heat from all ends! Especially the rear!
  • Options
    MarkerMarker Posts: 2,524
    Bigshizza:
    Any info from the tracking? When we find out, they will feel the heat from all ends! Especially the rear!
    Working on the tracking. Weekends are harder to track and my way in was blocked this weekend so I am working on it today.
  • Options
    Marker:
    Bigshizza:
    Working on the tracking. Weekends are harder to track and my way in was blocked this weekend so I am working on it today.
    Time is ticking brother....turds are about to hit the fan and that fan is pointing at Michigan.

• Options
    jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    MTuccelli:
    Marker:
    Bigshizza:
    Time is ticking brother....turds are about to hit the fan and that fan is pointing at Michigan.

yes come the F out. stupid enola gays
  • Options
    TridentTrident Posts: 2,561 ✭✭✭✭
    As I said before, I'll take those turds gladly if enola hits you again
  • Options
    Trident:
    They hit me again and you will be smoking turds till the end of time and I say that with all the love in my heart.
  • Options
    Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    MTuccelli:
    Trident:
    They hit me again and you will be smoking turds till the end of time and I say that with all the love in my heart.
    Let me know how the progress goes!! I'm sure all if us that got whacked by enola gay ghosts want revenge!!!!
    Money can't buy taste
  • Options
    MTuccelli:
    Trident:
    didnt know you had such animosity towards me
  • Options
    Trident:
    MTuccelli:
    Trident:
    I have no animosity towards you at all
  • Options
    MTuccelli:
    Trident:
    MTuccelli:
    Trident:
    Love hurts, love bleeds.
  • Options
    Marker:
    MTuccelli:
    Trident:
    MTuccelli:
    Trident:
    Love hurts, love bleeds.
    yours is coming tomorrow marker...all packed up, be careful what you ask for
  • Options
    Trident:
    Marker:
    MTuccelli:
    Trident:
    MTuccelli:
    Trident:
    Love hurts, love bleeds.
    If you read your texts you would not have said that just now...
  • Options
    MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,591 ✭✭✭✭
    jliu:
    MTuccelli:
    Marker:
    Bigshizza:

yes come the F out. stupid enola gays
    oh yes please do step and take the beating it will only hurt for alittle while....:-)
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Marker:
    Trident:
    Marker:
    MTuccelli:
    Trident:
    MTuccelli:
    Trident:
    Love hurts, love bleeds.
    If you read your texts you would not have said that just now...
    Ohhhh Snap!!!
  • Options
    I think the Enola Gay is funded by the Redneck Mafia. Their leader just sent me a text and called me an "Old Codger". However since no one has had the nads to come forward I think I will smack TN before MI.

• Options
    Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    MTuccelli:
    I think the Enola Gay is funded by the Redneck Mafia. Their leader just sent me a text and called me an "Old Codger". However since no one has had the nads to come forward I think I will smack TN before MI.

Hahahaha good luck to you!!!! May your turds anger innocent bystanders and force them to throw the ghosts under the bus!!!!
    Money can't buy taste
  • Options
    MTuccelli:

interesting...
  • Options
    mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭
    MTuccelli:

Hey hey hey! What did I do? LOL, we sent our bomb out to you postmarked with a note telling you it was us. We wouldn't hide behind some made up name! Give us atleast that much.........
  • Options
    mmccartneydc:
    MTuccelli:

Hey hey hey! What did I do? LOL, we sent our bomb out to you postmarked with a note telling you it was us. We wouldn't hide behind some made up name! Give us atleast that much.........
    moderator, please ban this ahole from ccom forum
  • Options
    jliu:
    mmccartneydc:
    MTuccelli:

Now snoobie, what did I ever do to you....
  • Options
    mmccartneydc:
    jliu:
    mmccartneydc:
    MTuccelli:

mac cartnay. <3. that is all for now. i have no turds so can't really send you any. im still waiting for the story to unfold. and it'll unfold. once it unfolds, i will personally give you guys ex oh ex ohs
  • Options
    ok im confused again. i have no clue who these guys are.... BAH! please come out. just PM me. I won't tell anyone. come on
  • Options
    jliu:
    mmccartneydc:
    jliu:
    mmccartneydc:
    MTuccelli:

mac cartnay.
    Thanks for the valentine there snoob, but once it unfolds, Mike you will see I didnt have anything to do with this. However junebug, we in the RM will still take your x's and o's!
  • Options
    ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    mmccartneydc:
    jliu:
    mmccartneydc:
    jliu:
    mmccartneydc:
    MTuccelli:

mac cartnay.
    Thanks for the valentine there snoob, but once it unfolds, Mike you will see I didnt have anything to do with this. However junebug, we in the RM will still take your x's and o's!

Disclaimer: The Redneck Mafia is in NO WAY affiliated with the Enola Gay bombing crew. As previously stated by Doc M, we proudly tell you who just blew your aZZ up. Jiunn, thanks for the love but remember that we do have your addy. Mike, once wasn't enough? We now return you to your regularly scheduled ranting and raving.
    (walks away shaking head and mumbling, "crusty old codger...")
  • Options
    I WANNA KNOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW. hi
  • Options
    HAVE YOU EVAAAAAA SEEEEEEN THA RAIN!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    mmccartneydc:
    Doc you all did send me a bomb and you let me know it came from you all but until the Ghosts of The Enola Gay come clean I will just have to carpet bomb from coast to coast. I would of left you boys alone but as you can see your fearless leader likes calling me names and I can't have that.

Toombes:
    Disclaimer: The Redneck Mafia is in NO WAY affiliated with the Enola Gay bombing crew. As previously stated by Doc M, we proudly tell you who just blew your aZZ up. Jiunn, thanks for the love but remember that we do have your addy. Mike, once wasn't enough? We now return you to your regularly scheduled ranting and raving.
    (walks away shaking head and mumbling, "crusty old codger...")
    There ya go, you calling me old isn't enough now I am crusty? and now you threatened my very good friend and newly adopted brother. If I let that go by without doing something my mom would kick my ass. Jiunn knows I can't run so I would have to stand there and take it.

• Options
    mike's farts smell pretty rank though. screw sending turds, i'm going to fart in a jar and send it from coast to coast.
  • Options
    jliu:
    mike's farts smell pretty rank though. screw sending turds, i'm going to fart in a jar and send it from coast to coast.
    OK...there is just something wrong with that