Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

A Funny Thing Happened To Me Today

13»

Comments

• jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    MTuccelli:
    jliu:
    mike's farts smell pretty rank though. screw sending turds, i'm going to fart in a jar and send it from coast to coast.
    OK...there is just something wrong with that

yes. wrong like the way enola gays tore us up. stupid enola gays
  • JHeweyJHewey Posts: 2,421 ✭✭✭
    Man i have been away a little while what is this enola or whatever i been seeing? Anyone want to fill me in?
  • MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,591 ✭✭✭✭
    JHewey:
    Man i have been away a little while what is this enola or whatever i been seeing? Anyone want to fill me in?
    Seems to have been random hits from one or more members see first post on this thread, Jiunn, Big, JJ, Me, Lee, Mike, Rob with nothing but Ghosts from enola, with x's thru targets, return and tracking numbers have left different areas, nothing nailed down but may be the Redneck Mafia has been awful quit lately??? Hmmmm
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
    MVW67:
    JHewey:
    Seems to have been random hits from one or more members see first post on this thread, Jiunn, Big, JJ, Me, Lee, Mike, Rob with nothing but Ghosts from enola, with x's thru targets, return and tracking numbers have left different areas, nothing nailed down but may be the Redneck Mafia has been awful quit lately??? Hmmmm
    Oh wow.. Gotcha, Dan did mention something about a underground hit in texts the one day. But nah it couldnt be them could it? Hmmm.. Well i see these guys head hunting for this guy or group.
  • mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭
    MVW67:
    JHewey:
    That's just misdirection Mike, ICU doing that.....again!
    mmccartneydc:
    MVW67:
    JHewey:
    That's just misdirection Mike, ICU doing that.....again!
    Stop Jiunn will need a blankie!! LOL
  • jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    oh no... i dont like this one bit. i cant do this anymore. i just simply cant
  • ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    JHewey:
    MVW67:
    JHewey:
    Oh wow.. Gotcha, Dan did mention something about a underground hit in texts the one day. But nah it couldnt be them could it? Hmmm.. Well i see these guys head hunting for this guy or group.

Damn, Justin! You throwing me under the bus, too?
    That does it! B*****s gonna be bleeding after this is over. Where my Rednecks at?
    Toombes:
    JHewey:
    MVW67:
    JHewey:

That does it! B*****s gonna be bleeding after this is over. Where my Rednecks at?
    So your admitting it???
    MVW67:
    Toombes:
    JHewey:
    MVW67:
    JHewey:

So your admitting it???
    makes you think doesnt it.... hmmm
  • MarkerMarker Posts: 2,524
    I have the city where the package originated from. And proximity to a few brothers that are close. Mike has been informed.
  • MTuccelliMTuccelli Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭
    Toombes:
    JHewey:
    MVW67:
    JHewey:

Ah that is cute...beating your chest swearing and acting all badass

• MTuccelliMTuccelli Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭
    Marker:
    I have the city where the package originated from. And proximity to a few brothers that are close. Mike has been informed.
    Just waiting for one more piece of intel. I have been getting PM'd all day with Enola Gay sightings. Seems the WA boys are in the mix. I asked for proof and there is some damning evidence. Then I get intel about the MI Militia and Redneck Mafia and someone even said it was one individual that used several brothers to forward ship for them. It will take me time to sort through all this. Now I got Elmo wanting to just whack everybody especially those wannabe thugs MI Militia and Redneck Mafia. All i can say is this isn't going to end well.

• mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭
    Toombes:
    JHewey:
    MVW67:
    JHewey:

You know I'm in, text me details!