Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Official 2012 Holiday Gift Exchange

1789101113»

Comments

• Options
    dbeckomdbeckom Posts: 2,193 ✭✭✭✭✭
    medic was my SS and I was blown away! Thank you again my friend...I couldn't have imagined a better gift. On top of the awesome accessor(ies), he took out my entire wish list. I smoked the Pinolero on the way to the lake this morning.

"Any cigar smoker is friend, because I know how he feels." Alfred de Musset

"A fine cigar is just like a woman. If you don't light it up just right and suck on it with a certain frequency, it will go out on you." Unknown

“A pipe is to the troubled soul what caresses of a mother are for her suffering child.”  Indian Proverb
  • Options
    kingjk729kingjk729 Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭
    kingjk729:
    As promised fellas the pics ...... So I asked SS for a new ashtray as last one met its maker when a nasty wind gust flipped my patio table, or for a Xikar punch. Santa must have felt that I was good this year since he got me both and some amazing cigars to along with my new toys. Here is the ashtray its a Stinky Floor standing model and man are these ashtrays really rugged, oh and I love the powdered coated brown, I love earthy colors and the chrome saddles really pop.
    Next up is the Xikar Xi009 punch and the accompanying sticks. All great sticks and a few new sticks and sizes that I get to try.
    Again THANK YOU SO MUCH SANTA I truly am thankful for how blessed I am to be part of such a great community and brotherhood.
    Just wanted to thank my SS very much this year ........ Chemforever just rattled me to the core withtwo Bad A$$ gifts, The Xikar Punch and Free standing Stinky Ashtray and one hell of a selection of sticks. Thanks so much brother.
  • Options
    kingjk729kingjk729 Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭
    beatnic:
    Thanks King. My fine collection of hats and smokes, sir.
    Glad that you liked them Rick ..... I snagged a Brick House hat for myself and was heart broken as I really liked the Headley Grange and it was the only one I could find. The guy at the B&M I got it from took my info and is going to call me as soon as they have another. I hope you enjoy the Monte NY its one of my favs and of course I hop you enjoy the others as well.
  • Options
    Medic45Medic45 Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭
    dbeckom:
    medic was my SS and I was blown away! Thank you again my friend...I couldn't have imagined a better gift. On top of the awesome accessor(ies), he took out my entire wish list. I smoked the Pinolero on the way to the lake this morning.
    Glad you enjoyed them buddy. and to think this whole time i got u 2 times...lol :)
  • Options
    Ken_LightKen_Light Posts: 3,537 ✭✭✭
    OchoZacho:
    Ken, you are the man and thank you very much. Best gift I received this year!
    You're more than welcome, let me know what you think of the NYC OSOK when you get time to fire one up!
    ^Troll: DO NOT FEED.
  • Options
    firetruckguyfiretruckguy Posts: 2,522 ✭✭✭
    Bigshizza! WTH buddy! You tore may XXL a$$ up this year brother, thank you!
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
    firetruckguy:
    Bigshizza! WTH buddy! You tore may XXL a$$ up this year brother, thank you!
    You are welcome Brett!! Enjoy bro!!
  • Options
    mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭
    Lee.mcglynn:
    Thank you doc for a awesome Christmas!!!!
    You are very welcome Lee, SO SO happy that you enjoyed them. Here's wishing you an amazing NEW YEAR!!!!!!!
  • Options
    Greg, I can NOT thank you enough! My family came in over the holidays and my new humi was everyone's topic of discussion. You did WAY too much.....funny how you and I tangled a little right before all this went down and you KNEW all along that you were gonna be kicking my a** all over. Too funny! Thanks again bud, I just don't know what else to say......
  • Options
    Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    mmccartneydc:
    Lee.mcglynn:
    You are very welcome Lee, SO SO happy that you enjoyed them. Here's wishing you an amazing NEW YEAR!!!!!!!
    Just FYI doc I now have your addy lol
    Money can't buy taste
  • Options
    Lee.mcglynn:
    mmccartneydc:
    Lee.mcglynn:
    Just FYI doc I now have your addy lol
    LOL, I know it, but hold off on using it just yet! Far bigger fish out there that deserve it!
  • Options
    Bobbo2009Bobbo2009 Posts: 915 ✭✭✭
    Kuzi, Thank you so much for everything. I sent a PM but wanted to say it here as well. You are my new BEST FRIEND!!
  • Options
    jeep edsonjeep edson Posts: 826
    i def want to get in on this next year as it looks like to much fun trying to out do one another.
  • Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    jeep edson:
    i def want to get in on this next year as it looks like to much fun trying to out do one another.
    dont think of it in those terms. think of it in the terms of making a fellow BOTL very happy.
  • Options
    jeep edsonjeep edson Posts: 826
    well that would bemy goal. to see just how happy i could make them.