Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Official 2012 Holiday Gift Exchange

Comments

• robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    chemforever:
    Santa stopped by early and left a heavy parcel at my door step. As you can see from the picture below I received the full complement of crowned heads gear, the beanie will be worn tomorrow since its cold here in Iowa and I have the pleasure to walk to work! I also received some sustenance in the form of some chili, and I love chili. As for sticks, all top shelf. Santa will have to fill me in later as to the identity of the unbanded stick, but the tat, undercrown corona, and isom will be new to me and will certainly expand my smoking experience and the others are some of my favorites. Thanks a bunch Santa, you definitely checked your list twice on this one :)image
    Great gear and smokes! sweeeeeeet!
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    i love watching all this stuff come in.
    kuzi16:
    i love watching all this stuff come in.
    seriously... I keep checking the thread for new pics!
    i wanna see the reaction to what i sent out...
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,644 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Awesome thread!!
  • MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,591 ✭✭✭✭
    I got fvcking Coal.....I've been bad!
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
    MVW67:
    I got fvcking Coal.....I've been bad!
    no... seriously, thats funny.
    and since i lost the master list on my now dead computer, i cant even give a PM high five to the guy who sent it to you without looking through like 40 PMs.

so...
    public high five to whoever sent that out.

I got slapped around by Santa... apparently I've been good AND bad...

First off, the package arrives and SS, being so damned creative, had my address as the return address as well... sneaky sneaky

photobucket-29312-1355429645288

I open the very large package to find a not form SS himself... Immediately I was concerned give the sheer size of the package... (that is, in fact, what she said)

photobucket-1337-1355429646619

I removed everything from the bubble wrap very carefully... the elves knew what they were doin on this one... it was VERY well protected... The first thing to catch my eye, because of the large orange SF on it, was the SWEET slip case for my new MacBook! Santa CLEARY knows his audience as this was right at the top of my "That's Effing SWEET! I gotta have it!" list...

photobucket-40856-1355429645944

I then proceeded to take a look at the gynormus stash of smokes that were included...

photobucket-1028-1355429644324

According to the note, the 2 on the left were rolled to SS's specifications by the Fuente family! The 2 in the plastic on the right are special sticks infused with cognac!!! The Oval is the widest, flattest Oval I've seen, a freakin 6.5 x 60! there is another unbaded beast in there, but I don't know what it is... and a nice little ISOM that I've never seen before either... and last, but not least a 3-finger Leather case, which fits PERFECTLY in my suit pocket!

Well don SS! I'm humbled by your generosity and freakin PUMPED to smoke all this ish!!!
  • smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,990 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well my package must of scared the *** out of my postman..he left the box on the door step and didnt even ring the damn doorbell..sissy!! Anyways Santa must of thought I was a good boy this year cuz he officially hooked it up! Who ever you are thank you very much..hugs and kisses!! Address on label is from IL but post mark is from Rockmart, GA..hmmmm. My pics arent the best..im still a be shaken from opening this damn box which cost over 17 bucks to ship!! I am so lucky, ashtray, punches, hat, leather case, glass jar, AJ oval sampler, MF Le Bijou, Camacho, Ave Maria....thank you so so much

imageimageimageimageimageimage
  • mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭
    Awesome Hit Santa!!!!!!!!!!! Congrats bro!
  • BombayBombay Posts: 1,207
    ****!!!!!!!!! Both nice, scratch that, incredible hits!
    Hot Damn!! Who says Santa ain't real..
  • Medic45Medic45 Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭
    Wow we Santa is bringing some awesome gifts this year!!!
  • GoldyGoldy Posts: 1,638 ✭✭
    Wow, nice hits!
  • TridentTrident Posts: 2,561 ✭✭✭✭
    I heard some bells jingling away, and a loud whistling sound...yes the sound of a bomb dropping...and then not the jolly laughter of a normal santa but the devious laughter of diabolical santa...blew up my house...luckily i was in my man cave!

Photobucket

So secret santa doesnt seem to be playing fair...But, Gotta love the big guy! Thanks again!
    Dayummmm!! Nice job Santa
    Very nice everyone
  • greg2648greg2648 Posts: 2,440 ✭✭✭
    Dayum Boyzzzz......I will need to send a letter of apology to my Secret Santa recipient......I didn't realize that it was going to get this serious.......Great hits Everybody.......Merry Christmas.....
  • BombayBombay Posts: 1,207
    Is anyone who has not received a package a little scared, ok a little excited, to see what the big has brung to their doorstep?
  • GoldyGoldy Posts: 1,638 ✭✭
    My god good man, thats insane. Anyone else feeling a little sheepish about their package when compared to those pics?
  • jeep edsonjeep edson Posts: 826
    wow you guys are really bringing the pain.
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    Lol, it might be worth noting that the boxes in Trident's pic are empty. He is doing a man cave project with them.
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
    how do you know they are empty?
    SleevePlz:
    Lol, it might be worth noting that the boxes in Trident's pic are empty. He is doing a man cave project with them.
    How do you know they are empty??
  • prosspross Posts: 874 ✭✭✭
    Great stuff going on here.
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    Trident:
    how do you know they are empty?
    Lol, I just talked to you.
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
    sorry, i didnt see the time stamp of your post...my bad
  • Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wow, someone has been a good boy, and that x does not look empty. Very nice bro, enjoy. Great job SS
  • MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,591 ✭✭✭✭
    Ok so My Secret Santa does love me!!! I get home today and Boom, the sisze of the package is amazing, the problem i had is that I really didn't need anything with the exception of the the following:
    I open package and card reads please disregard earlier package, there was a rogue elf, putting good people on the naughty list and Santa has banished him to South pole, with black and white costumes to fit in... Told you i was good!!! First Pic, is package

Second is a Williams cigar Shirt, Only Santa can do that, along with some traveling Cigars and some kitty liter to train, and an Oust fan, i actually been needing to buy, but never thought of it!! Good Ole Santa!!

Then opened a Box of Obsidens and top layer was a mixed with two complete layers on bottom!!

Secret Santa I heart you!!! Thank You!!!

Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • Medic45Medic45 Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭
    Another smash hit by the big man Very Nice Bro