Options

Official 2012 Holiday Gift Exchange

Comments

• Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
    In the air yesterday!!
  • Options
    dbeckomdbeckom Posts: 2,193 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mine flew out bright and early this morning.

"Any cigar smoker is friend, because I know how he feels." Alfred de Musset

"A fine cigar is just like a woman. If you don't light it up just right and suck on it with a certain frequency, it will go out on you." Unknown

“A pipe is to the troubled soul what caresses of a mother are for her suffering child.”  Indian Proverb
  • Options
    Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    Can't wait to see how this all turns out!!
    Money can't buy taste
  • Options
    beatnicbeatnic Posts: 4,133
    today
  • Options
    Lee.mcglynn:
    Can't wait to see how this all turns out!!
    Don't ya worry..Santashizz has got ya covered!!
  • Options
    kingjk729kingjk729 Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭
    In the air tomorrow.
  • Options
    RedtailhawkozRedtailhawkoz Posts: 2,915
    so today I fired one that was sent to me to fire to someone else LOL and mine was fired from somewhere else LOL LOL Sneaky SNeaky Sneaky BOOOOOOM
  • Options
    RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    Got her in the air, check your PM' s Kuzi...
  • Options
    greg2648greg2648 Posts: 2,440 ✭✭✭
    My Secret Santa package flies in the morning........
  • Options
    Bombs should be landing all over really soon!!!
    Money can't buy taste
  • Options
    mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭
    Lee.mcglynn:
    Bombs should be landing all over really soon!!!
    YES they should!!! LOL, I still have 5 out! Today should be touch down day!
  • Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    8 days left to ship.

im having fun tracking the box i sent out make its way to my mark.
  • Options
    dbeckomdbeckom Posts: 2,193 ✭✭✭✭✭
    kuzi16:
    8 days left to ship.

im having fun tracking the box i sent out make its way to my mark.
    Me too! I've been checking on it about every hour. I'm excited to see these start hitting

"Any cigar smoker is friend, because I know how he feels." Alfred de Musset

"A fine cigar is just like a woman. If you don't light it up just right and suck on it with a certain frequency, it will go out on you." Unknown

“A pipe is to the troubled soul what caresses of a mother are for her suffering child.”  Indian Proverb
  • Options
    SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    Santa has come again!!! On Monday, Santa delivered this amazing ashtray to my door. IMAG0390 Today, the cigars to put out in that ashtray show up courtesy of Old Saint Nick. IMAG0392 IMAG0393 This selection is utterly unreal! Santa, whoever you are, thank you very much for all of this.
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Options
    kingjk729kingjk729 Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭
    Sweet ashtray and an awesome selection of sticks. Someone has been a good boy this year.
  • Options
    SleevePlz:
    Santa has come again!!! On Monday, Santa delivered this amazing ashtray to my door. IMAG0390 Today, the cigars to put out in that ashtray show up courtesy of Old Saint Nick. IMAG0392 IMAG0393 This selection is utterly unreal! Santa, whoever you are, thank you very much for all of this.
    Very well done Santa!!!
    Money can't buy taste
  • Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    very nice. glad to see things are showing up.

make sure everyone posts pics of what they get.
  • Options
    robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    SleevePlz:
    daaaaaaaamn! We've got a beauty right out of the gate... well done!
  • Options
    robbyras:
    SleevePlz:
    For sure!! Enjoy Tony!!
  • Options
    BombayBombay Posts: 1,207
    Bigshizza:
    robbyras:
    SleevePlz:
    For sure!! Enjoy Tony!!
    Daaammmnnn! Players gonna Play I see. This year should be epic!
  • Options
    SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    Bombay:
    Bigshizza:
    robbyras:
    For sure!! Enjoy Tony!!
    Daaammmnnn! Players gonna Play I see. This year should be epic!
    Yeah, I was totally blown away. Can't wait to see a few more of these start showing up.
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Options
    Medic45Medic45 Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭
    Santa has struck in KY... And man ole man I am so FREAKING EXCITED. Santa blew me away. Now my wife cant fuss about the ashes on the deck, and ahh heck I'm just speachless. There are so many beautiful smokes to choose from idk where to start. These came strait from my wish list and favorites and some Ive been looking at but wouldnt pull the trigger.
    Photobucket
    Santa where ever you are on this wonderful night THANK YOU from the bottom of my Heart... I'm with out words still in amazement... Click picture for better view..sry crappy camera doesnt do this justice..
  • Options
    Another great hit!!!!!
    Money can't buy taste
  • Options
    Awesome Brian enjoy the Santa love!!
  • Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    Medic45:
    Santa has struck in KY... And man ole man I am so FREAKING EXCITED. Santa blew me away. Now my wife cant fuss about the ashes on the deck, and ahh heck I'm just speachless. There are so many beautiful smokes to choose from idk where to start. These came strait from my wish list and favorites and some Ive been looking at but wouldnt pull the trigger.
    Photobucket
    Santa where ever you are on this wonderful night THANK YOU from the bottom of my Heart... I'm with out words still in amazement... Click picture for better view..sry crappy camera doesnt do this justice..
    Wow!!! very very nice, Wtg SS and Merry Christmas!!!!
  • Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    SleevePlz:
    Awesome,, love the ashtray!! Enjoy Tony! SS does good work
  • Options
    Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wow, very nice. So much love here. Must be the 60's Love and Peace.
  • Options
    chemforeverchemforever Posts: 1,200
    Santa stopped by early and left a heavy parcel at my door step. As you can see from the picture below I received the full complement of crowned heads gear, the beanie will be worn tomorrow since its cold here in Iowa and I have the pleasure to walk to work! I also received some sustenance in the form of some chili, and I love chili. As for sticks, all top shelf. Santa will have to fill me in later as to the identity of the unbanded stick, but the tat, undercrown corona, and isom will be new to me and will certainly expand my smoking experience and the others are some of my favorites. Thanks a bunch Santa, you definitely checked your list twice on this one :)image
  • Options
    chemforever:
    Santa stopped by early and left a heavy parcel at my door step. As you can see from the picture below I received the full complement of crowned heads gear, the beanie will be worn tomorrow since its cold here in Iowa and I have the pleasure to walk to work! I also received some sustenance in the form of some chili, and I love chili. As for sticks, all top shelf. Santa will have to fill me in later as to the identity of the unbanded stick, but the tat, undercrown corona, and isom will be new to me and will certainly expand my smoking experience and the others are some of my favorites. Thanks a bunch Santa, you definitely checked your list twice on this one :)image
    WOW Phil epic Santa smack down! Enjoy!!
  • Options
    ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    The last pieces of the puzzle have arrived and the package will fly no later than tomorrow!
    To everyone who has already received their gifts, excellent selections and accessories! Santa is kicking aZZ and taking names this year!