Comments

• Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    kingjk729:
    Bump .................. Only 1 more day til the nuclear warfare begins
    you took my line.
  • Options
    ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    Waiting on two things which should be here Thursday and then its go time!! Woot!
  • Options
    dbeckomdbeckom Posts: 2,193 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The last piece is scheduled to arrive on Tuesday morning. This thing will fly out Tuesday afternoon.

"Any cigar smoker is friend, because I know how he feels." Alfred de Musset

"A fine cigar is just like a woman. If you don't light it up just right and suck on it with a certain frequency, it will go out on you." Unknown

“A pipe is to the troubled soul what caresses of a mother are for her suffering child.”  Indian Proverb
  • Options
    im packing my stuff up now. shipping out tomorrow.
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm the guy at USPS pushing the wheelbarrow...
  • Options
    kingjk729kingjk729 Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭
    kuzi16:
    kingjk729:
    Bump .................. Only 1 more day til the nuclear warfare begins
    you took my line.

I'm sure with you that don't happen very much.... LOL
  • Options
    robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    Bigshizza:
    good man!
  • Options
    Medic45Medic45 Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭
    robbyras:
    Bigshizza:
    good man!
    packaging materials check! Box check! Addy Chrck putting it all together!! An I got a couple house lol
  • Options
    SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    Just got everything into a box and all sealed up. Can't wait to finally ship this stuff out (and neither can the wife, lol).
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Options
    start shipping today

10 days left to get the shipping done.
  • Options
    Ken_LightKen_Light Posts: 3,537 ✭✭✭
    kuzi16:
    start shipping today

10 days left to get the shipping done.
    Hey Kuzi, PM to you incoming...
    ^Troll: DO NOT FEED.
  • Options
    hit ya back.
  • Options
    And it's out! I almost opened it all back up to add a few more sticks, but resisted. There will be future opportunities to bomb him. Lol.
  • Options
    SleevePlz:
    And it's out! I almost opened it all back up to add a few more sticks, but resisted. There will be future opportunities to bomb him. Lol.
    i was thinking the same thing...

my lingering thought: Was that enough?
    i coulda put in more....

i just know that if i got what i gave i would be VERY happy.
  • Options
    mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭
    kuzi16:
    SleevePlz:
    i was thinking the same thing...

my lingering thought: Was that enough?
    i coulda put in more....

i just know that if i got what i gave i would be VERY happy.
    LOL, I actually left the PO without shipping bc I wanted to add ONE MORE THING.......LOL! Guess I'll ship out tomorrow!
  • Options
    It looks like I'm the first person to receive something!!! This came straight from a vendor and I'm assuming it is for the Secret Santa (I specifically mentioned this particular ashtray). Thank you SS. I absolutely love it! Even my wife thinks it is amazing. Can't wait to put it to some use!!! IMAG0390
  • Options
    SleevePlz:
    It looks like I'm the first person to receive something!!! This came straight from a vendor and I'm assuming it is for the Secret Santa (I specifically mentioned this particular ashtray). Thank you SS. I absolutely love it! Even my wife thinks it is amazing. Can't wait to put it to some use!!! IMAG0390
    that thing is SWEEEEET!!!! Can you tell who it's from? Are you supposed to say?
  • Options
    Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    SleevePlz:
    That this is really nice Tony, you are a very deserving botl. Great find SS
  • Options
    dbeckom:
    The last piece is scheduled to arrive on Tuesday morning. This thing will fly out Tuesday afternoon.
    the last pieces came in a day early, so my package flies out bright and early tomorrow morning.

My kids are almost grown (girls 18, 17, & 15 yrs old) and my step son is almost 10, so I've not really got excited about Christmas in several years...this has brought back some of the excitement I've been missing. Now I need to find a good bottle of Christmas "spirits" to top it all off ;)

"A fine cigar is just like a woman. If you don't light it up just right and suck on it with a certain frequency, it will go out on you." Unknown

“A pipe is to the troubled soul what caresses of a mother are for her suffering child.”  Indian Proverb
  • Options
    mmccartneydc:
    The packing slip didn't say, but I couldn't say if I did know. I prefer the mystery.
  • Options
    SleevePlz:
    mmccartneydc:
    The packing slip didn't say, but I couldn't say if I did know. I prefer the mystery.
    That ashtray is sweet! I've been eyeing it for a couple months. I had a line on a Viaje Skull & Bones tray but it sold before I could grab it!

• Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
    dbeckom:
    SleevePlz:
    mmccartneydc:
    That ashtray is sweet! I've been eyeing it for a couple months. I had a line on a Viaje Skull & Bones tray but it sold before I could grab it!
    Those are the 2 I've been eyeing as well!! Enjoy Tony!!
  • Options
    greg2648greg2648 Posts: 2,440 ✭✭✭
    As I look at my Secret Santa gift, I feel scared......I am not sure that I have ever layed a smack-down like this before......I think that I have finally lost my marbles......This is crazy crazy......Tis the season......Somebody is fvcked...in a good kind of way........
  • Options
    robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    greg2648:
    As I look at my Secret Santa gift, I feel scared......I am not sure that I have ever layed a smack-down like this before......I think that I have finally lost my marbles......This is crazy crazy......Tis the season......Somebody is fvcked...in a good kind of way........
    wow... well I STILL talk about the beating you handed me last year, so yes... someone IS on the verge of getting FUBAR
  • Options
    RedtailhawkozRedtailhawkoz Posts: 2,915
    The fun thing about this Deal is Nobody KNOWS....... and Brothers Shipping to other Brothers to shiup makes it even better! LOL Tic Toc Tic Tock... I always feel like I dont do enough, I have one to ship ship ship thats from someone else... ROTFLMAO! Let the Madness Begin!
  • Options
    scarlinscarlin Posts: 1,592
    96061100004968957000245..oops it's invalid..someone isn't getting a package it looks like ;)
  • Options
    GoldyGoldy Posts: 1,638 ✭✭
    I may have gone overboard but its going to be so worth it.
  • Options
    I feel much better about my gift now, it ships today!
  • Options
    Medic45Medic45 Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭
    Mine has launched... :)
  • Options
    9 days left for shipping

if you believe that you will not have everything in time to ship it on time then wait till the last shipping day and ship what you have. mark the box "1 of 2"
    when the rest of it shows up, ship that and mark it "2 of 2"

this way we know that at least you have sent it out and did not forget.