Home General Discussion
Options

New Man Cave-Complete with 2 days to spare.

1235»

Comments

• Options
    nickiamnickiam Posts: 608 ✭✭
    Pretty awesome, brother. I can't wait till i grow up and can build something like that.
  • Options
    pilgrimtexpilgrimtex Posts: 429
    nickiam:
    Pretty awesome, brother. I can't wait till i grow up and can build something like that.

Amen Brother.
    Stay safe over there. Smoke em while you got em.
  • Options
    beatnicbeatnic Posts: 4,133
    Not quite as plush as these others, but here's my indoor, outdoor, workshop, smoking room, brewery, and all around chilling zone. panorama style.

• Options
    Roberto99Roberto99 Posts: 1,077
    beatnic:
    Not quite as plush as these others, but here's my indoor, outdoor, workshop, smoking room, brewery, and all around chilling zone. panorama style.

Looks comfortable beatnic!
  • Options
    pilgrimtexpilgrimtex Posts: 429
    beatnic,
    Everything you need right there. comfy. a place to take off your shoes and relax and have a stogie with your home brew. What else could you ask. Works for me.
    Ordered a smoke filtration syst for my gun room. Make it a smoking room as well. right off the bar. Call it the Devil Dog Lounge. LOL
  • Options
    prosspross Posts: 874 ✭✭✭
    Very cool room.
  • Options
    Thread of my man cave build bumped at the request of Shizz.

I should get a few more pics.  I put a nice steel framed reclaimed wood bar behind the sofa with four vintage whiskey barrel bar stools. Place is fully wired up for high speed internet, cable and power.

Anyone thinking of doing something like this, take my advice and do it.  Make it just far enough away from your house that your wife resorts to texting you rather than popping in.

The cave, as its known, has been in constant use since it was built.  (Actually as recently as 1am today....God I have a headache.....)  The best benefit is it is a hideout from marital responsibilities. About 3 years running, and I have never been wrong out there, not even once. 
  • Options
    peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 15,473 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks for bumping, Paul.  That is not only impressive, but inspiring as well!
    "I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
  • Options
    CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,174 ✭✭✭✭✭
     Just plain outstanding.
  • Options
    jarublajarubla Posts: 2,329 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Fantastic, thank you for bumping this!
    “There’ll be two dates on your tombstone and all your friends will read ’em but all that’s gonna matter is that little dash between ’em.” -Kevin Welch
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Man I am still jealous 3 years later.... I still want to come out too! When school is over in June, just wait!
  • Options
    NolagizmoNolagizmo Posts: 1,914 ✭✭✭✭✭
    When I build a house in a few years I HAVE GOT TO MAKE SURE I get enough land to do something like this. Looks fantastic Paul.
    "Come party with me in Tennessee for my birthday July we can smoke in the Smokey's."
  • Options
    Bigshizza said:
    Man I am still jealous 3 years later.... I still want to come out too! When school is over in June, just wait!
    The door is always open.