Home General Discussion
Options

UPS SUCKS!

0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
Today, I was expecting something to show up from Ccom for myself and Jiunn.
So I check the tracking on UPS and it shows that both package were shipped from Ccom on Nov 15 and now it says that they won't be delivered until Nov 27??? Seriously WTF??

This is the second time that UPS has taken way over 10 days to ship to the west coast.
I've seriously had it with freakin Useless Parcel Service.

Tired of ordering cigars and have them bounce around a parcel truck for almost 2 weeks.
So from now on, I don't think I'll be ordering any more. If I do, it will be from someone who will ship USPS priority. If they can't ship USPS, then I'll cancel the order.

Yep, I'm pretty pissed off.
In Fumo Pax
Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
Atmospheric pressure and crap.

Comments

• Options
    Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good luck with USPS to, I have been watching a package for 2 weeks now bounce all around me from bighizza, it's been in the same place 3 times. They suck. Also had a package opened and stole most of the contents.
  • Options
    PsychoSJGPsychoSJG Posts: 766 ✭✭✭
    CCOM also ships USPS. funny thing is USPS takes longer to get to me than UPS. I have great luck with UPS here.
  • Options
    Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    Glock1975:
    Good luck with USPS to, I have been watching a package for 2 weeks now bounce all around me from bighizza, it's been in the same place 3 times. They suck. Also had a package opened and stole most of the contents.
    Hahahaha yeah mine got to you though lol... They both have ups and downs personally I have up figuring who I like more but at least USPS delivers on Saturday!!!!! But yeah if I had a jet and a car on stand by I'd say f them!!
    Money can't buy taste
  • Options
    Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    PsychoSJG:
    CCOM also ships USPS. funny thing is USPS takes longer to get to me than UPS. I have great luck with UPS here.
    For me it's the same amount of time but USPS usually beats ups to me
    Money can't buy taste
  • Options
    rwheelwrightrwheelwright Posts: 3,296
    I'm waiting for 2 bottles of butane from ccom. Shipped nov 12. USPS has been holding on to it. I'm only a state away.
  • Options
    blurrblurr Posts: 962 ✭✭
    I've had the same thing happen with usps bouncing all around me in and out of the same sort facility only an hour from my house but it takes a week to get to me. Especially frustrating when its a 200 plus dollar box of Cubans just drying out or overheating in their box trucks. Haven't had a theft yet, knock on wood.
  • Options
    ddubridgeddubridge Posts: 3,978 ✭✭✭
    UPS tranfers to Local USPS here. USPS f'ed it up the first ever order. I reemed them so much for **** up the order and sending it back. I havent had an issue since. they see the cc dot com label and they know exactly where it goes.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    Wow, I feel your pain bro. I hope everything works out and all is right with the world. Need a little pick me up?
  • Options
    beatnicbeatnic Posts: 4,133
    If you order from a rep, they will ship which ever you prefer. I usually lose 2 days when UPS drops it off at USPS. Lame idea.
  • Options
    BombayBombay Posts: 1,207
    Was just getting on here to see what you guys would do as I have a package coming to me, not cigars, and it says it is out for delivery but there is nothing in my mailbox. Not only did I not receive the package but I don't have mail either, which is probable but highly unlikely.
  • Options
    biodarwinbiodarwin Posts: 265 ✭✭
    beatnic:
    If you order from a rep, they will ship which ever you prefer. I usually lose 2 days when UPS drops it off at USPS. Lame idea.
    Yea this annoys the crap out of me as well.
  • Options
    jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    don't be yelling in front of Owlie! gosh, some people these days...
  • Options
    JHeweyJHewey Posts: 2,421 ✭✭✭
    Sorry to hear that man.. but for me i guess it pays to live in same city. i get next day either way i order..
  • Options
    JHewey:
    Sorry to hear that man.. but for me i guess it pays to live in same city. i get next day either way i order..
    You should talk to them about a drive-thru. LOL
  • Options
    beatnic:
    JHewey:
    That would be cool but i also live close to the CI Super Store.. well one of them..
  • Options
    JHewey:
    beatnic:
    JHewey:
    That would be cool but i also live close to the CI Super Store.. well one of them..
    Oh sure, just rub it in. Thanks! ROFL!
    In Fumo Pax

Wylaff said:
  • Options
    0patience:
    JHewey:
    beatnic:
    JHewey:
    Oh sure, just rub it in. Thanks! ROFL!
    Whats funny though is i find better cigars at the little CI store about 15 mins down the road then at the super store... lol.. Yes i live that close to TWO CI stores.. LOL
  • Options
    pelirrojopelirrojo Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭
    Are you using the free shipping option?
  • Options
    pelirrojo:
    Free shipping option? You mean when I purchase the deals?
    I assumed they automatically did that.
    Otherwise, when I make my order, they charge me shipping.
    In Fumo Pax

Wylaff said:
  • Options
    SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    beatnic:
    I actually am neighbors with the PO in my town (literally) and UPS almost always drops my packages off at the PO for them to deliver. They dropped one off yesterday and one today. I didn't receive either of them in the mail today. So on Friday, I might get a package that has been sitting 100 feet from my house since Tuesday. Yeah, I'm not real happy right now.
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Options
    0patience:
    pelirrojo:
    If you have Cigar of the Month Club, all orders are free shipping. Sprint Sale is free shipping, and you can also get it by ordering through a rep. But if you just order from the site, you'll pay shipping.
  • Options
    jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    0patience:
    pelirrojo:
    FWIW - if you pick the cheapest $5.95(?) rate shipping option - that's the BS UPS/USPS "we don't know how to deliver packages quickly" service.
    My $0.02 - e-mail a rep with any future orders and let them know how the previously mentioned, $5.95 shipping option is crap and you need a priority box - they may cut you a deal on shipping it priority...never hurts to ask.

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• Options
    0patience:
    pelirrojo:

Yeah for deals. I'll order something and it will take like 5 days to get to Albuquerque and then sit there for 2 days then come to my town then get delivered the next day. I ordered something Saturday and it wont be here until the 29th.
  • Options
    Well, it gets even better.
    I ordered a new kitchen faucet for my wife. Had it shipped 2nd day UPS (before I knew about my cigars taking 2 weeks) and it is scheduled to be delivered Monday. Ordered on Monday, it should have been arriving today.

2nd day UPS is quite a bit more than standard shipping. Do you think they'd reimburse any money on it?
    What a rip off.

I was hoping to get the faucet and get it installed before Thanksgiving dinner.
    In Fumo Pax

Wylaff said:
  • Options
    Did you order in the afternoon? A lot of places only send out thier shipments once a day and if you miss the deadline it goes out the next day... 2 day from Tuesday(if you ordered late Monday) is Thanksgiving, lots of places closed Friday, Monday it is.
  • Options
    jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    0patience:
    2nd day UPS is quite a bit more than standard shipping. Do you think they'd reimburse any money on it?
    What a rip off.
    That really sucks dude ---- you could try to call UPS and complain ... they might give you some type of refund but I wouldn't hold my breath if I were you.

Your best bet might be to call the place you bought it from and complain to them - they may be more willing to give you a refund than UPS would.

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• Options
    pelirrojo:
    Did you order in the afternoon? A lot of places only send out thier shipments once a day and if you miss the deadline it goes out the next day... 2 day from Tuesday(if you ordered late Monday) is Thanksgiving, lots of places closed Friday, Monday it is.
    No. Actually, it was ordered online Sunday and shipped out Monday. Sunday being a day no one ships, I considered it being ordered Monday.
    In Fumo Pax

Wylaff said:
  • Options
    hmmm... sounds like a bum deal to me. I'd be calling somebody.
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Glock1975:
    It's actually comical... Been between WV and Ohio multiple times as "missent" why don't they just return it to sender? Isn't that why we put a return addy on there? Ray has called USPS twice and they still can't figure it out!!
  • Options
    DCarp2005DCarp2005 Posts: 140
    ddubridge:
    UPS tranfers to Local USPS here. USPS f'ed it up the first ever order. I reemed them so much for **** up the order and sending it back. I havent had an issue since. they see the cc dot com label and they know exactly where it goes.
    Does anyone know why they transfer the package, it normally adds two days when the package begins transfer to USPS from UPS