Options

UPS SUCKS!

2»

Comments

• Options
    ddubridgeddubridge Posts: 3,978 ✭✭✭
    DCarp2005:
    ddubridge:
    UPS tranfers to Local USPS here. USPS f'ed it up the first ever order. I reemed them so much for **** up the order and sending it back. I havent had an issue since. they see the cc dot com label and they know exactly where it goes.
    Does anyone know why they transfer the package, it normally adds two days when the package begins transfer to USPS from UPS

From the UPS website:

"Transferred to Local Post Office for Delivery: At the request of the sender, UPS has given the package to the U.S. Postal Service to make the final delivery. This contractual service may require an additional one to two days for delivery."

guess your best bet is to contact cc dot com directly and ask for different shipping method. looks like theyre the one who determines if it gets transfered to local USPS. LAME!
  • Options
    DCarp2005DCarp2005 Posts: 140
    ddubridge:
    DCarp2005:
    ddubridge:
    UPS tranfers to Local USPS here. USPS f'ed it up the first ever order. I reemed them so much for **** up the order and sending it back. I havent had an issue since. they see the cc dot com label and they know exactly where it goes.
    Does anyone know why they transfer the package, it normally adds two days when the package begins transfer to USPS from UPS

From the UPS website:

"Transferred to Local Post Office for Delivery: At the request of the sender, UPS has given the package to the U.S. Postal Service to make the final delivery. This contractual service may require an additional one to two days for delivery."

guess your best bet is to contact cc dot com directly and ask for different shipping method. looks like theyre the one who determines if it gets transfered to local USPS. LAME!
    Agreed this is pretty lame! I suppose i'll have to start ordering through a rep
  • Options
    J.S.J.S. Posts: 754
    Frankly, it makes no sense to me. I have had UPS transfer to USPS all the time through ccom. If you are paying to ship UPS and UPS is paying USPS to make the final delivery you would think that either one could ship for less. I hate paying for shipping and just thinking that UPS must be paying USPS to deliver means someone is over paying somewhere and that someone must be me!
  • Options
    ehehatehehat Posts: 1,536 ✭✭✭
    I know this thread is more about UPS and I dont mean to hijack but I need to vent about USPS and didnt feel it needed it's own thread. A couple weeks a go I do a trade with Vision and his package goes all around the US, a package that was supposed to take 3 days took 9. Now a trade with Toombes going from CA to KY that should have been delivered yesterday is sitting in Puerto Rico. PR? Really? C'MON! How can we pay for a service, have it fall apart miserably, and have no recourse to do anything about it? if this was any other entity besides the government there would be some kind of accountability and you can bet your a$$ if you were late on a deadline for something they wanted you'd be accountable but they are exempt and can be as incompetent as they want. (now here's where I should probably move to the Non-Cigar thread) It's even more scary to think an entity that cant get my letter to the right place is now going to be in charge of my healthcare.
  • Options
    zeebrazeebra Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭
    I hate UPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
    zeebra:
    I hate UPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    +1