hmmmmmmm yep your destroyed
  • Options
    jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    T.J. Armstrong:
    Junie B Jones! How I have missed you!
    TJ you don't even come around anymore. shame on you
  • Options
    T.J. ArmstrongT.J. Armstrong Posts: 256
    I come on and browse, but I am usually reading over Nikki's shoulder went she is on the Ipad.
  • Options
    marineatbn03marineatbn03 Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭
    You can't even be quiet and escape under the radar here.
  • Options
    T.J. Armstrong:
    I come on and browse, but I am usually reading over Nikki's shoulder went she is on the Ipad.
    that is not cool. you need to post your own thoughts. start with what kinda cigars you've been enjoying lately. go ahead. tell jiunnie
  • Options
    marineatbn03:
    No, there are way too many bus drivers on this forum, because someone is always getting tossed under one of them. Can't imagine you honestly thought you would be safe.
  • Options
    jliu:
    T.J. Armstrong:
    that is not cool. you need to post your own thoughts. start with what kinda cigars you've been enjoying lately. go ahead. tell jiunnie
    bump
  • Options
    T.J. Armstrong:
    marineatbn03:
    No, there are way too many bus drivers on this forum, because someone is always getting tossed under one of them. Can't imagine you honestly thought you would be safe.
    Not with my sister on this thing
  • Options
    jliu:
    T.J. Armstrong:
    Heck, I smoked the PA from your pass just the other night. I was debating between that or the Armada, but I went with the PA since I got Nikki to try a Shortstory. PA was dang good too! Thanks again. I think we have pics, but not sure if she posted them or not.
  • Options
    T.J. Armstrong:
    jliu:
    T.J. Armstrong:
    Heck, I smoked the PA from your pass just the other night. I was debating between that or the Armada, but I went with the PA since I got Nikki to try a Shortstory. PA was dang good too! Thanks again. I think we have pics, but not sure if she posted them or not.
    right on man. I like them. very good shorter smoke. do me a favor? mind updating your bio?
  • Options
    I think she comes by it honestly! I mean, she is only trying to help people locate what they need and it is done with her dear brother in mind... Heck, I think your address is the sluuuuut of the forum lately, I bet she never has to give it out since it has already been passed around by everyone on the forum :-) Wow, your house/car/dogs, they are all going to be missing in the next two weeks from the explosions in NC!
  • Options
    Yeah, thats what I am gathering. But I won't be home much, between gatlinburg and Florida at the new house and boat.
  • Options
    Shoot, sounds like we need to work on getting that address too so what there is something waiting on the porch or on board for your arrival. :-) j/k

And Jiunn, I did a quick update. Feel free to throw me some suggestions that you might have based off that randomness so I will have some ideas for new sticks to try out at the B&M or when we order next.
  • Options
    T.J. Armstrong:
    Shoot, sounds like we need to work on getting that address too so what there is something waiting on the porch or on board for your arrival. :-) j/k

And Jiunn, I did a quick update. Feel free to throw me some suggestions that you might have based off that randomness so I will have some ideas for new sticks to try out at the B&M or when we order next.
    cool dude. I love talking to cigar guys like you. very open to trying new stuff. seems like you like a wide array of stuff. heavily fermented maduro stuff that's creamy and sweet. AJ spice and earth, etc. I'm just jotting some notes. I have some stuff that I'm gonna send yer way.
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
    james40:
    Vision:
    Just an FYI

marineatbn03:
    Well, since it seems to be out, I will be home from the 11th of December to the 8th of January
    we should bomb the hell out of him.
    Now there's an idea I hadn't thought of......
  • Options
    Bigshizza:
    james40:
    Vision:
    Just an FYI

marineatbn03:
    Well, since it seems to be out, I will be home from the 11th of December to the 8th of January
    Jim, keep your package to yourself, didn't sound right I know, you are still a High Value Target (HVT) on my list. We refer to the list as a JPEL, Joint Prioritize Effects List, in other words, kill or capture.
  • Options
    WhoDeyGalWhoDeyGal Posts: 727 ✭✭
    This is the coolest thread ever! I <3 you guys
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
    marineatbn03:
    Bigshizza:
    james40:
    Vision:
    Just an FYI

marineatbn03:
    Jim, keep your package to yourself, didn't sound right I know, you are still a High Value Target (HVT) on my list. We refer to the list as a JPEL, Joint Prioritize Effects List, in other words, kill or capture.
    All of us elves here work for the Krispy Kreme King (Santa) you got no intel on his A$$
  • Options
    nickiamnickiam Posts: 608 ✭✭
    Vision:
    Just an FYI

marineatbn03:

James! I'll also be home during that time. From Dec 27 till Jan 6. The Midwest Herf may be in our future.
  • Options
    VisionVision Posts: 7,793 ✭✭✭✭✭
    nickiam:
    Vision:
    Just an FYI

marineatbn03:

James! I'll also be home during that time. From Dec 27 till Jan 6. The Midwest Herf may be in our future.

And I havent forgotten about you either Nick............
  • Options
    RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    Vision:
    James AKA Marine is coming home in 15 days. Just making sure you all know is all........ Good luck James.
    Oh really..
  • Options
    Vision:
    nickiam:
    Vision:
    Just an FYI

marineatbn03:

hahaha....what have you not forgotten about me good sir....i am an angelic boy who would never, ever do anything to invoke the wrath of anyone on this forum...
  • Options
    VisionVision Posts: 7,793 ✭✭✭✭✭
    nickiam:
    Vision:
    nickiam:
    Vision:
    Just an FYI

marineatbn03:

hahaha....what have you not forgotten about me good sir....i am an angelic boy who would never, ever do anything to invoke the wrath of anyone on this forum...

Like the beating you gave me about 3 months back...... Trust me brother..... youre next....
  • Options
    ho ho ho merrrrrryyy christmas James! Santa just had some delicious truflled french fries for lunch and am working hard on sending you a present!! ho ho ho!!!
  • Options
    Vision:
    nickiam:
    Vision:
    nickiam:
    Vision:
    Just an FYI

marineatbn03:

Like the beating you gave me about 3 months back...... Trust me brother..... youre next....

well meesta meesta, if you are planning any nefarious activities they must be in washington by Dec 21st or they will have to be routed to my ohio address for 2 weeks. I still say that i am a nice boy and would never do anything to make you angry.
  • Options
    twistedstemtwistedstem Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    truffled fries sounds interesting where ever did you get them???
    no matter where you go, there you are.

• Options
    at the north pole. don't you remember where I reside?!? kids forget so easily these days..........
  • Options
    MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,591 ✭✭✭✭
    Santa Claus:
    at the north pole. don't you remember where I reside?!? kids forget so easily these days..........
    Santa did you ever listen to the Hollywood Undead song about Xmas?? Hmm??
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...